Who are you?

Having Faith

 

“Who are you?”

Myungsoo’s heart broke into million pieces.

“Can’t you recognize me? Can’t you?”

Myungsoo grabbed Sungyeol’s hands. In an instant, Sungyeol pulled it back out.

“No I don’t. I do not know who you are.”

No. This can’t be happening. Sungyeol will never forget about him.

“Is something wrong with you? Are you sick?”

“No I am not. Stop asking me weird questions. I’m done with this.” Sungyeol left Myungsoo.

Myungsoo decided to wait until Sungyeol’s shift is over to follow him home.

“Why are you following me?” Sungyeol snapped at Myungsoo.

“Because I wanted to come over at your house.”

Sungyeol stared at Myungsoo in horror. “Why would you? Don’t you have somewhere to sleep?”

“I do have somewhere to sleep. I just wanted to meet your mum.” Myungsoo said.

Sungyeol stared at him for a long time, probably thinking that Myungsoo is some kind of a freak. But in the end he turned back around and keeps on walking.

“Mum, I’m home and I brought a guest.” Sungyeol said when he reached home.

“Who is i-.” Sungyeol’s mum didn’t finish up her sentence when she saw Myungsoo.

“Sungyeol, why don’t you get upstairs and take a long warm bath? I’ll take over the guest.” She said.

Sungyeol nodded and walked up.

“Why are you here? How did you found him?” Sungyeol’s mum shot questions to Myungsoo.

“It doesn’t matter. What’s matter is why he didn’t remember me?” Myungsoo tensed.

“The truth is……”

“What? What happened to him?” Myungsoo asked.

“He lost his memory. After you left, he felt alone. He tried to jump off from the second floor and thank god I’m there when it happened. The doctor saved him but his memory is not saveable. He remembers some things but it’s only a bit there and a bit here. He can’t remember the full thing that happened. So it means, he can’t remember you, Myungsoo.”