"I don't know if you will understand this or not but i love you."

Having Faith

 

“We need to talk.” Woohyun said when Sungyeol is back working the next day.

“I think it’s not necessary.” Sungyeol keep on doing his work.

Woohyun grabbed him and spun him around. “It’s necessary, Lee Sungyeol. Meet me outside the shop after work and make sure you don’t bring your boyfriend with you.” Woohyun pressed the word ‘make sure’.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes and walked away.

“Myungsoo, I can’t go home with you today.” Sungyeol said.

“Why? Something wrong happened?”

“No, not at all. I just decided to do some things. You can go home and rest. You’ve been with me since yesterday.” Sungyeol said.

“Oh, okay then. You know I don’t mind being with you 24/7.” Myungsoo winked.

 

 

“Bye, Yeollie! Be safe without me okay? And don’t have too much fun either. I’ll get jealous and you don’t want to know what I will do when I get jealous.” Myungsoo kissed Sungyeol a few times before Sungyeol pushed him away.

“Enough kissing me, Myungsoo. We can kiss some other time at other place. This is too public. Sungyeol blushed.

“Oh right. Your room. We’ll do it in your room and next time, I won’t be gentle.” Myungsoo winked teasingly before walking away.

“Are you done talking with your precious boyfriend?”

Sungyeol turned around to found Woohyun leaning on the door, looking at him with a cold stare.

“Shut up or else I’ll shut you up.”

Woohyun walked until he’s in front of Sungyeol and said, “Follow me, idiot. We’re going to talk at my house.”

“And why should I go to your house?”

“We need to talk, remember?”

“Yeah, I do. Can’t we just talk here?”

“No because it’s a private talk.” Woohyun said.

“Oh, you want to do some girly stuff? Cool. Bring it on.” Sungyeol snickered.

 

 

“What is that private stuff you wanted to talk to me, Nam Woohyun?” Sungyeol said when they two are already in Woohyun’s house. His house is empty, like always. Woohyun lives here alone ever since he met Sungyeol.

Woohyun stared at Sungyeol for a long time.

“Quit staring me, Woohyun. Tell me what do you wanted to tell me just now.” Sungyeol snapped.

“You’ve changed a lot.”

“What? No I did not.” Sungyeol insisted.

“You never snapped back to me. You never ignored me. You never ever leave me alone. What happened to you?” Woohyun said.

Sungyeol gulped. “I never changed. I didn’t change at all. You’re joking.” Sungyeol let out a nervous laugh.

“You did change. I can see it with my own eyes. We’ve been together for a long time, Sungyeol. I can see you right through.” Woohyun said.

“Okay what if I changed? What does it matter to you? I changed for the better. Is it wrong?”

“You did not change for the better. You changed because of him.”

Sungyeol is full with anger when suddenly Woohyun decided to involved Myungsoo in this talk.

“Oh so do you think I changed because of Myungsoo? Why can’t you just say that you’re jealous? You can tell that right at my face.” Sungyeol said.

“Isn’t it obvious? Can’t you see me the way you see Myungsoo? Can’t you?”

Silence.

“Can you take just one step forward for me? I just want it back the way it was before.”

Silence.

“I don’t know if you will understand this or not, Sungyeol. But I love you. I love you more than a friend. I truly love you, Lee Sungyeol.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N ; about the gif .... just ignore it. HAHAHA, it's just too funny I CANNOT