Moving out

Having Faith

 

“What happened? Did you two get back together?” Myungsoo asked excitedly when they’re on their way back home.

Sungyeol nodded and smiled. “Yes, of course we did even though he’s still very awkward with me. Haha it’s okay. Later on we’ll be back to normal.”

Myungsoo let out a relieve sigh and said, “Ah, I’m so happy you two are back together.”

Sungyeol grinned. “You sure you’ll not be jealous with our relationship?” He teased.

“Of course not because your heart is already stolen by me.” Myungsoo did a mehrong sign and giggled.

 

 

“Are you free tonight? Can we meet up somewhere? Bring Myungsoo too please.” Woohyun texted Sungyeol.

“Hmm, that’s weird. Why so suddenly he wants to meet me tonight.” Sungyeol mumbled.

“What is it? Who’s that?” Myungsoo asked.

“It’s Woohyun. He wants to see us tonight. Is it alright with you?” Sungyeol asked.

“Eh? Why he wants to see us tonight? Is it that important? Tell him we’ll be there.” Myungsoo shrugged.

“We’ll be there. Meet us at the restaurent near my house.” Sungyeol texted back.

 

 

“What is it that you wanted to tell us?” Sungyeol asked after finishing up their meals.

Woohyun took a deep breath and said, “I’m moving out.”

Sungyeol stared at him in confusion and said, “Moving out? To where?”

“London. I’m going to study there.”

“But I thought you hate studying.”

“Changed my mind. Have to do something worth it in my life.” He shrugged.

“When are you going?”

“Tomorrow.” Woohyun answered.

“TOMORROW? Are you kidding me? Why are you telling me this, now? You could have told me earlier so we can do something memorable.” Sungyeol said in a sad tone.

“Sorry. I thought I would leave without anyone knowing at first but in the end I thought maybe you and Myungsoo need to know where I’m going.”

“How long will you be there?” Sungyeol asked.

“I don’t know. Months? Years? I’m not so sure, Sungyeol.”

“Why is this so sudden? Is it because of me?”

“No.”

“Tell me truth, Woohyun. I can see it in your eyes that you’re lying.” Sungyeol said.

Woohyun sighed. “Look, at first I thought this would be a great opportunity. I can study and at the same time, avoid you. But since we’re back together, I’m quite unhappy with this.” Woohyun confessed.

“Then don’t go. Stay here with me.”

“I can’t. I can’t cancel it.”

“Oh. It’s okay. You can study there and be a successful person, Woohyun. I know you can.”

Woohyun smiled.

“Thank you, Lee Sungyeol. Thank you for believing me.

 

 

A/N ; decided to do double update. WEEHOO. 

Shipping MyungYeol is stupid? Well maybe you are stupid.