“I was yours and you were mine.”

Having Faith

 

The next day, Myungsoo forced Sungyeol to come to his house, Myungsoo’s house. Sungyeol refused about a hundred times saying that he have to do something with Woohyun. But in the end, he did come with Myungsoo because Woohyun said they can do it some other time.

“Pity Woohyun. He’s been talking about going out with me since last week.” Sungyeol mumbled.

“You’ll get to go out with him someday okay. After my mission is done.” Myungsoo said.

“What mission?”

Myungsoo slipped. He’s not supposed to tell Sungyeol about what he’s planning to do. “Nothing. I didn’t say a mission.”

“But just now I hea-.” “WE’RE HERE!” Myungsoo cut Sungyeol’s word off. “Come on! My mum will love you.” Myungsoo said before pushing Sungyeol in.

“Mum! I’m baaaack.” Myungsoo yelled.

“Geez, do you always shouts every time you’re home?” Sungyeol complained.

“Yes, and if you don’t mind, I’ll continue yelling. MUM! I BROUGHT A FRIEND HOME, WE’RE GOING TO BE IN MY ROOM OKAY. YOU DON’T HAVE TO CHECK ON US.” Myungsoo yelled again.

“Come on, my room is upstairs.” Myungsoo said and pulled Sungyeol.

“Your mum knew about us?” Sungyeol asked when he’s in Myungsoo’s room. “Yeah, I told her about us.” Myungsoo said. Sungyeol stared at Myungsoo. “You told her about us? What us? We’re just friends.” Sungyeol said. “No, we’re more than that.” Myungsoo said.

“What mor-“

“I’m going to show you something.”

“Urgh, fine. Show me. You don’t have to cut my words okay. It’s disturbing.” Sungyeol nagged.

“But I like to disturb you.” Myungsoo winked and brought out an album.

“Here, look at this.” Myungsoo gestured Sungyeol to sit with him on his bed.

“What the. What is this?” Sungyeol said, looking at the album.

“Our pictures.”

“But we barely know each other. I just met you. How come there are pictures of us.” Sungyeol stared.

Myungsoo opened the album. It contains lots of pictures of him with Sungyeol. Every single little thing they did, Sungyeol will always take pictures of it and scribble something that reminded it of the situation at the back of the Polaroid.

“Hey, that’s me.” Sungyeol said as he trailed off all the pictures.

“And that’s me.” Myungsoo pointed out.

“This is like when we’re twelve years old or something. How did you get all of these pictures?” Sungyeol asked.

“I told you we’re close back then. I was yours and you were mine.”