The voice that offered to be his friends when no one else did

Having Faith

 

Myungsoo snapped out from his flashback. That was when he’s twelve. Now he’s twenty. That happened eight years ago. He’s going back to the time more often nowadays. Myungsoo sighed. He missed Sungyeol. He miss him so much until there are times when he just wanted to leave everything behind and go out searching for Sungyeol but he can’t. Myungsoo hates reality. It seems like reality is playing a joke on him, making him suffering a lot.

“I’m going out.” Myungsoo yelled and went out of the house. He’s still living with his parents.

Myungsoo walked leisurely on the sidewalk. Looking around, finding a job. His mum told him to get a job several times already but Myungsoo is too lazy to get one. He prefers being at home, playing video games or reading some comics.

KLING

“Oh, welcome.” The manager greeted Myungsoo.

“Is there any jobs here?” He asked.

“Yes, we are currently in need of a waiter. Do you want to work here?”

Myungsoo thought for a while. A waiter’s salary is not that high but at least by taking this job it’ll keep his mum’s mouth shut.

“Yeah, can you please sign me up?”

“Sure. You can start working tomorrow.” He said.

“Actually, can I start today? I don’t have anything to do.”

The manager nodded and handed out an apron. “Wear this. All the workers need to.”

Myungsoo took the apron. He tried to tie it around but he can’t. Then suddenly someone came up from behind.

“Hey, hey can you please tie this up for me?” Myungsoo asked without looking back.

“Ah, you’re here! Can you please show this place around and tell him all the works he needs to do?” The manager asked.

“Yeah, sure.”

Myungsoo froze. That’s a familiar voice. The voice he always heard yelling at him to be more sociable and not just stays home and reading comics. The voice that offered to be his friends when no one else did. The voice of someone that he loved so much.

Myungsoo turned around to found the owner of that voice, “Sungyeol.” Myungsoo said in barely just a whisper.

 

 

A/N : Is it okay? :( This is my first time writing MyungYeol fic ..... Please leave feedbacks so i can actually know where this story is going! Comments are very very appreciated :) Hehe. The previous main image, credit to "best of MY love" ! Its an awesome fanmade, srsly