"Let's get out of here."

Having Faith

 

“THEY WERE MAKING OUT IN FRONT OF THE SHOP.” Woohyun yelled at the manager.

“Now, now, Woohyun. I’m sure they didn’t actually making out.” The manager tried to calm him.

“THE CUSTOMERS SAW IT. THEY’RE THE ONE WHO COMPLAINED ABOUT IT. GOD DAMN IT.”

The manager turned his chair to Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

“Is it true?” He asked a simple question to them.

Sungyeol just stared down, he never did get into any of trouble before Myungsoo came.

“Yes.” Myungsoo answered. Sungyeol stared at Myungsoo thinking that Myungsoo is losing his mind.

“Why would you do such an act?” The manager asked in a serious tone.

“We didn’t make out that aggressively, they’re exaggerating the story.” Sungyeol cut in.

“No they’re not, it’s the truth.” Woohyun snapped back.

“Oh, shut up Woohyun before I punch your face.” Sungyeol gritted his teeth.

“We’re sorry. We’ll not cause you any problems anymore.” Myungsoo said.

The manager nodded and said, “Fine. I’ll give you one more chance, don’t ruin it or else you’ll be kick out. Now run along.”

Sungyeol stomped out, looking pissed off.

“Why did you report that?” Sungyeol said to Woohyun when they’re far away from the manager’s earshot.

“Because the customers complained.” Woohyun said before walking away.

“Oh really? Is it because the customers complained or you’re just being jealous?”

Woohyun stopped walking. He stood there for a while without glancing back and started walking off.

“DON’T BE SUCH A COWARD!” Sungyeol shouted.

Myungsoo just stood at the corner, looking at the situation, he knew it’s not good to bother them.

Sungyeol kicked a dustbin near him and cursed under his breath. He put his hands on his face, frustrated.

“You okay?” Myungsoo said, carefully.

Sungyeol looked up and said, “Let’s get out of here.”

 

 

 

A/N ; HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE SUNGJONG! OUR LOVE LEMON SATANG MAKNAE. HEHE n.n AAAAND MY MYUNGYEOL FEELS ARE RAGING LAST NIGHT. BLAME THIS KIM MYUNGSOO AND LEE SUNGYEOL. I CANNOT STAND THEM /lying/

 

 

 

"Myungyeol loveline is like the "love-hate" type. While myungjong loveline is like the "romantic" type.”

But "love-hate" relationship is sweeter, right? Because that's what i think n.n MYUNGYEOL FTW