Deliberately

Be Ma Girl?

 (A/N: hehe mianhae for updating late! ><")

Eunji walked to the fountain again on break. She chewed on her chocolate pop and tapped her chin. "The carvings are mighty strong... And really really ancient!" Eunji grinned and traced the carvings with her finger. The white paint on the fountain had already come off but it still looked pretty to Eunji. 

"Guess have to get going to the garden!" Eunji thought and quickly ate finished her chocolate pop.

"Oh?" Eunji said surprised when she reached the garden. Leaves were surprisingly everywhere. "Where did these leaves come from? Is it even Autumn yet?" She squinted at the leaves and decided to help out sweeping up leaves.

"I think these leaves can be recycled to make soil? I'm not sure... I think so..." Eunji tapped her chin again and looked for a broom. "Oooooh I love these kind of brooms!" Eunji squealed as she spotted a broom thats like in Cinderella, the ones that are in brownish yellow.

She had started sweeiping when she suddenly thought, "Don't I need plastic bags? Oh! I have to get some." Eunji dashed off messing some of the piles of leaves she had swept earlier. "Aigoo..." Eunji pouted but ran off anyway.

LJoe's head popped out from behind a bush, green leaves stuck in his hair. "So she really did clean up?" He had deliberately dropped tons of fallen leaves in the garden to check if Eunji will clean it up. "An she really did..." LJoe's face went like -.-" .

"Guess I have to sweep too, because its me who put those leaves there." LJoe ruffled his hair frustrated, making the leaves in his hair fall to the ground. "Great. JUST great. More work." He groaned and too the broom.

Behind him, he too did not notice one sneaky Changjo looking at him. *Why did he put them deliberately anyway? Babo hyung.* Changjo thought and silently chuckled.

LJoe was almost done when he suddenly thought *Why isn't she back yet? The goody two shoes...* He finished sweeping and had placed the broom exactly where Eunji had left it when he heard soft footsteps. *Ah, must be her. Just in time.* LJoe smiled, yes, SMILED in satisfaction and quickly hid behind the same bush.

Changjo shifted a bit back so that his hyung couldn't see him. *Better not let hyung see, aish sometimes he;s like a ninja.* Changjo thought and looked at Eunji who was walking happily with plastic bags in her hands.

"So the book says it CAN be recycled!" Eunji said happily. But as she saw the huge pile of leaves  that sat there in the middle of the ground, had dropped open so wide that a fly can dance a dance in it. She had dropped her plastic bags too as she was shocked. Too shocked to be even explained in words.

"Who could have done this?"  Eunji tilted her head to her side then quickly looked around, her head going left then right. She had missed a spiky blonde and black spot though. "But there isn't anybody..." She mumbled.

She quickly stuffed the leaves in the plastic bags and ran away to find a recycle bin. 

*So thats why she was so slow* LJoe thought and scratched his head. *Why does she even come here that often anyway?* LJoe thought again totally confused.

Changjo was too confused at why his hyung was doing this. DELIBERATELY! OMG he SURE had news to tell the other Teentop members.

Just then the bell rang and LJoe groaned, "My lunch! AISH!" Changjo too had missed lunch because he had follow his hyung everywhere he went. 

*I'm hungry...* Changjo pouted as LJoe had gone off and he came out from his hiding spot. *But the Eunji girl is interesting though, better inform the other hyungs!* Changjo hurried off to his own class.

------------------------

​Is the chapter too short? I'll make the next chapter longer! ><"

SAEGILCHUKHA JUNJIN FROM SHINHWA! ^_^