Ruined

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: and here I am!!! Just finished exams a few days ago, I'm going to rush to finish fics so I won't disappoint others while I'm busy studying my head off... I got bad results... Really bad... ;( )

"Why yes, it's the most beautiful girl in the world, Seo Minji. Now what the hell are you doing here at this bowling alley? Is it not clear enough that I do not like to cross paths with you?!" Minji spat out.

Eunji's knees wobbled at that sentence and she slumped back down on her chair, "Eonni, don't be lik-"

"And now who are these handsome boys in the way? Are they here with YOU? All of you are blind to know such FILTH and-" Minji was cut off mid-sentence.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! YOU HAVE SUCH A WHINY VOICE!" The calm and witty maknae suddenly burst out, making the whole bowling alley quiet, the only noise that was heard were the TVs that kept score of our bowling marks.

"Whatever you, now let her continue her sentence." A familiar blonde haired girl  wearing a skimpy black dress that reached just below her smirked and appeared out of no where.

"Yes as I was say-" She was cut off again.

"Who are hell are you? You are not allowed to wear that sort of clothes to the bowling alley. If you want, you may go to the near by PUB to get your dress taken off." CAP butted in, firm and strict.

"Whaaat?! The receptionist did not say anything about rules!" Another girl wearing a low gold V-neck and killer red heels popped out of no where.

"Well that's your problem that you did not see the GIGANTIC BOARD that says all the rules . How old are you, 3?" Chunji emphasised and flicked his hair out of his eyes.

"Whatever, I'm staying." Minji said.

Eunji looked up at her eonni, Minji was wearing an even lower V-Neck and an even shorter dress that a quarter of her is visible.

Eunji gasped and thought, *Appa would never allow her to wear such dresses! He must be out on a late night meeting or something to not even know about this!*

"Minji eonni ah, there really is big board stating all the rules. Why not you go and change so that you could come back bowling and appa would be pleased at you wearing decent clothes." Eunji said, her knees now strong enough to stand.

LJoe supported her with an arm around her waist and pulled her close,"It's okay babe. We will get rid off her." 

"Argh whatever! Appa would allow me to wear these clothes! It is very in trends now! Now will you please go away?! I only came here in hope that LJoe Oppa would be here! And guess what?! He is! Now Oppa take your arm off that filth and-" Minji took a step back.

LJoe's face read 'STFU' clearly and his eyes said 'I'm going to kill you. Literally.

'"I do what I effin' want because you have no right in hell to effin control so f*** off before I physically do so." It was the first time in years to see LJoe so angry and to hear him swear aloud. (A/N: it's my first time to write it as well lol! :p)

"Just back off already! Nobody likes you here!" Niel said loudly.

"And who can tell me to go Huh?!" Minji smirked.

"Uh, me duh. I'm the owner of this place." CAP said in a duh tone.

Ricky laughed out loud suddenly, "You have A WEIRD FACE AHAHAHHA. WEIRDO!"

"Ricky..." LJoe had the water droplet on his temple that only happens on animes.

"Ugh the party is ruined!" Chunji wailed.

"JUST GOAWAY ALREADY OR I WILL LITERALLY KICK YOUR PRETTY LITTLE !" CAP shouted again that made things quiet.

"Fine." Minji said finally, her puppies flicked their hair.

"But I'll be back,'' She said again, "For LJoe Oppa."

Amd with that she walked off and out of the bowling alley.

Slowly the chatter came back and everything went back to normal.

"Yuck! Such a disgusting creature!" LJoe said finally.

Eunji laughed and said, "She's okay I guess."

"Just stop babe, your too good for gods sake." LJoe kissed her nose.