Approve?!

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: kaaaaay I didn't know it was as you guys said a , FLUFFY chap... Lol AHAHAH :b hope you enjoy that chap and this anyways :b ^_^)

"Mwoh?" Eunji whispered but got hugged anyway. Eunji could feel her heart rate increasing so fast she felt as if her heart would burst right then and there.

"Better?" LJoe whispered in her ear that sent shivers down Eunji's spine. "Uh... Neh..." She meekly said. She had completely forgotten about the fact that it was so dark in the room because all she can think of is that LJoe... Is hugging... H E RRRRRR!

"Are you really scared of.... Stuffs in the night?" LJoe gently asked her making Eunji snap out of her thoughts, "Neh... It just seems so... Scary..." She warily glanced around. LJoe hugged her tighter and said, "Go to sleep." 

Eunji nodded and fell asleep a few minutes afterwards. When LJoe could hear her even breaths he began to wonder why did his room suddenly went out of electricity. *Nothing seems out of the ordinary but....* His eyes glanced at the door.

The door's bottom had a line of light which meant that there was electricity outside when there was no electricity in his own room. His mind clicked immediately, *Lee Byungwoo... YOU ARE GOING TO GET IT YOU PEST JUST YOU WAIT TIL... Tomorrow...* He was in the middle of planning his revenge for Byungwoo he himself felt tired and drifted to sleep.

----

Eunji woke up and yawned that little cute yawn of hers and looked around. The windows were widely open and rays of light were shining through the transparent glass. *Eh? Who opened the windows?* Eunji thought and she just realised...

SHE HAD NOT FREAKING GO HOME.... AND ON TOP OF THAT SHE STAYED IN LJOE'S ARMS SO COMFORTABLY SHE DID NOT EVEN MIND! AND HE WAS A GUY FOR GOD'S SAKE!

Eunji wanted to run away and hide herself but she could not look away from LJoe's face. *He is... Good-looking.* Eunji thought absent mindedly. "Woken up already?" LJoe's lips started to move and curved up into a smile.

"Kyaaaa!" She squealed and came back to her senses to back away. "Mianhae mianhae mianhaeeee! I'm so sorry I was so scared at night and that you had to hug m-" "It's okay really." LJoe cut her off. *And I don't know why I don't mind either.* He thought.

"Hello lovebirds Noona and Hyung." A voice chirped happily and both heads had swivelled around. 

"YOU! YOU LITTLE PEST!" LJoe wanted to strangle him right then and there but instead glared at him. "What Hyung? You seemed to enjoyed yourself anyway!" Byungwoo smirked and sent a wink at Eunji making her flush a deep shade of red.

"I've even got a pic of you guys sleeping so soundly that you could not even hear me entering th-" Byungwoo was cut off as LJoe snatched the paloroid photo out of Byungwoo's waving hands and examined the photo.

*Holy ! It looks as if I had enjoyed it! But... I did anyway so maybe I can't help it...* LJoe shoved the photo into his pocket and then glared at Byungwoo once again.

"You.... COME HERE RIGHT NOW!" LJoe chased Byungwoo out of the room and left Eunji by herself. A head poked from the side of the now opened door and smiled warmly at Eunji. 

"Had a nice night Eunji my dear?" Mrs. Lee winked at Eunji and she flushed. "Erm, Omonim I'm uh..." Eunji was lost of words. 

"It's okay dear, I approve from the start! Just wait til you meet you father in law!" Mrs. Lee winked and walked of the room, "Oh and come with me, I'll give you fresh clothes." She motioned her out of the room and Eunji blushed once more.

*Aigoo.. It's not like I have feeling for Byunghun Oppa anyway.* Eunji almost said that out loud. She had gotten used to call LJoe Byunghun Oppa for some reason anyway.

Eunji followed Mrs. Lee to her bedroom again and this time with a man at his late 40's smiled warmly at her, "Annyeonghaseyo Eunji." "Annyeonghaseyo abeonim (A/N: is it right?) . " She then bowed. 

"Just change into the clothes in the bathroom and clean your self up. You might want to go home soon as I think you parents are worried?" Mrs. Lee said and smiled at her.

Eunji nodded but thinking *Appa is not even here anyway... And oh! It's a saturday!* Eunji scratched her head and went in the bathroom to do her daily routine.