Unexpected

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: okay so... Here I am. MIANHAE! I really don't know how to apologise anymore. ><)

Eunji laughed at how Ricky had gutter in a row for 6 times. 

"Ricky, I think you need to get bowling lessons!" Eunji laughed again and looked up at the TV screen for a her mark.

She was the third lowest but that didnt matter to her because what did matter to her was that she was having fun with the guys.

"Shut up you!" Ricky grumbled and ruffled his very messy looking hair. He glared at the rest of the members at their betrayal of laughing at him.

Eunji giggled and leaned her head back to LJoe's chest feeling safe and secure, "Oppa, has Ricky never played bowling before?" 

LJoe's laugh made his chest vibrate cause Eunji to laugh as well because it was ticklish, "Yesh, that guy, does not even know how to bowl to save his life. The poor thing!" He laughed more loudly and his eyes became tiny.

"Your eyes are so tiny!" Eunji poked his eyelids softly.

"Yeah, your eyes are very big." LJoe joked and hugged her waist tighter.

Chunji groaned in defeat when the bowling ball ended up in the gutter, ruffling his hair in deep frustration.

"Chillax bro." Niel said expertly and picked up an orange bowling ball.

He threw the ball on the alley ending at the gutter as well.

"Chillax bro." Chunji imitated Niel and started laughing hysterically at Niel, "You HAHAHAHA!"

Niel scowled and sat back down.

The game went on with LJoe leading with the most points, second came CAP then Chunji. Then afterwards Niel, Eunji and last Ricky. (Psst, he only scored 19 throughout the whole game and LJoe scored 107.)

The group had created new memories shared with Eunji and she appreciated them for that, *I really made myself very good and loyal friends.* She looked at each and every member closely bringing her already wide smile to impossibly wider.

*And then I am in a relationship with such a good Oppa.* She looked up and kissed LJoe's nose.

"What was that for babe?" LJoe smirked.

"Nothing, just felt like doing it." Her cheeks became red and covered her eyes with her bangs.

"I know why babe, you can't resist this." LJoe gestured over himself and Eunji stifled a laugh.

"Riiight Oppa." Eunji laughed and flicked his forehead.

*Ouch, that hurt.* Ljoe pouted at Eunji.

When everyone finished with the game everyone went separate ways, and a chorus of 'Byes' could be heard.

"Bye Eunji-ah! See at school!" Niel said loudly.

*That guy and his never ending loudness of his voice.* Eunji thought inwardly and laughed.

"Bye guys! See you tomorrow!" Eunji waved and felt her hand being interlaced.

"I'll walk you home babe." LJoe kissed her temple.

"No, no, it's okay. You should go home first! What is omonim gets worried or something? And what of Byungwoo wants someone to play with? I think you better go home first Oppa." Eunji nodded her head furiously, determined not to be walked home.

"Isn't that supposed to be my line? Or somewhat my line, cancel the Byungwoo part. That little brat wouldn't want me to 'play' with him." LJoe did quotation marks in the air at the word play.

"Im just saying." Eunji pouted.

"Ara Ara, but I'm still walking you home. I'm worried for you." LJoe said affectionately and swung their hands back and forth.

"It's really okay Oppa." Eunji convinced him.

After a whole load of convincing and promising that everything will be alright, LJoe finally agreed that Eunji can walk home alone.

"now remember if someone tries to kidnap you or ANYTHING, call me or kick them where the sun doesn't shine." LJoe said seriously and hugged Eunji once more.

*I still have a bad feeling about making her walk home alone. I'll just follow her just in case without her knowing.* LJoe thought, *Would that be invading privacy? Nah, whatever.* 

Eunji waved and walked the opposite direction.

Waiting, LJoe waited for 5 more seconds and power walked where Eunji had left.

*I need to get him something special. But what? Probably there would be nothing special to be and in the end I'll end up making something. Maybe couple bracelets?* Eunji tapped her chin.

Eunji walked on the pedestrian road and waited at the other side, while LJoe was stuck at the starting of the road, *, stupid trucks. I thought these only happen in drama.*

She walked passed a dark and scary alley, without her noticing, a hand with a cloth covered and pulled her into the dark alley.

Eunji screamed and thrashed about, *Oh my teddies what is happening?! Am I being kidnapped?! And what is this weird odour coming from this cloth that is oh so stinky?! Is it-* she was cut off from her own thoughts and was consumed in darkness.

Meanwhile LJoe was still trying to find Eunji after the truck blocked his sight of her, *What the hell happened?! Where did she go?!* He started to get frantic and took deep breaths.

He quickly ran to the other side of the road not caring about the cars. 

LJoe looked into the fak alley suspiciously and his eyes widened, "What the f**k is Eunji's bag doing here?!"