A Princess?!

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: GAH I finally updated. But I better update anyway... Don't wanna keep readers waiting! >< counting down to Chunji's birthday kekeke kekeke <3333333)

LJoe came back with the first aid kit. But then stared at the plate of waffles made by Eunji herself. It wasn't even quarter full of waffles and wow, Eunji sure can bake.

"You did them all?" He asked as he eyed the waffles taking note they look very crispy and he had the urge to eat them all up. Trust me he was.

GRRRRRRR

"Keke yes I did LJoe-sshi. You can eat them. I'll take care of my hand." Eunji giggled and took the first aid kit from his hands. But he in the other hand held it back. 

"Ani, I'll do it." he said softly as he gazed down at her with a hint of caring eyes, ignoring that he was now very hungry because of those delicious... Crispy... 

GRRRRRRR

"Hehe, I told you I can handle it. You try one piece and tell me how is it then you make you batch." Eunji smiled as she once again took the first aid kit out of his hands.

"Fine." LJoe put both his hands up and smiled while Eunji giggled again.

He tried a piece and pondered about the taste. As a very very VERY rich person, he had been to lots and lots of restaurants and cafés for desserts and food.

But this dessert? LJoe could see how much effort has Eunji put in. The waffle was crispy in the outside but soft in the inside and the waffle would get softer and softer til it can be swallowed. It just makes the waffle taste even nicer.

"It's... Very good." LJoe said and looked at Eunji who had already closed the first aid kit. "Is it really?" Eunji beamed ear to ear. He nodded and gave not one, but two thumbs up at her.

"You do your batch now!" Eunji said smiling and sat down to watch LJoe bake.

LJoe started to panic, *! Why do I feel so nervous?!*

He poured the batter over the waffle machine and let the butter sizzle over the batter. He glanced nervously at the machine then at Eunji. Then back at the machine again. 

*I hope it won't be burned.... Aish I'm bad at this... Lee Byunghun your thinking too much.* He mentally slapped himself thrice and returned back concentrating on making the waffle.

*There is still a lot of batter left... And... I'm..* Eunji drifted of to dream land without even finishing her thought.

In 10 minutes the batter was all gone in a flash, baked by LJoe himself, LJoe seemed satisfied with what he made and tried a small piece of it. "Its... Not that bad... But not that good." He wrinkled his nose then turned around to ask fo Eunji's opinion when...

"She's sleeping?! At a time like this?! Just when I finished making my not so good but not so bad waffles too." He scoffed and set them down on the table gently not to wake Eunji up.

Eunji stirred in her sleep and mumbled, "Dumdum... Oompah loompah I wand moreeee shocklate...!" (Dum dum... Oompah loompah I want more chocolate!) *Oompah loompah? What the hell is that anyway?* He raised a brow and waited to see what she did next. 

Eunji then grabbed LJoe's arm unconciously and mumbled again, "Eomma yuuu shud com hum moreeee ovden...." (Eomma you should come home more often.) And hugged his arm tightly. Blush crept to LJoe's cheeks at how close they were. That was his first time he was so close to a girl except his eomma.

*I should carry her to the couch...* LJoe thought and carried her bridal style and set her gently on the couch which she then curled into a tiny little ball where she looked awfully cute and you just wanna squeeze her. 

*She... Looks.... Like... Snow white... WHAT THE HECK LEE BYUNG HUN?!* He slapped himself physically this time and glanced back at Eunji.

*I.... Better go change, I smell like waffles.* He went up the stairs slowly trying not to make any sound/

Meanwhile Byungwoo had just finished his WHOLE BAG of Twisters and had came into the the living room to watch some good ol' TV when he suddenly notice a small ball like figure on the couch. "Hmm? What is this?" He wondered and crept over.

Only to find out that it's the pretty noona that hyung brought over. *Why would hyung leave her here?* 

*Oh.... Gehehehe.... I'll play another trick on them, hyung needs it anyway Just wait til' noona wakes up, your gonna be in trouble hyung.* He rubbed his hands together and tip toed away up stairs.

(A/N: see at least i came back! omggggggggosh its sooooo late!! gotta go! im sorry its short! ><)