Whoops!

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: I'm soooooooooo sorry i did't update for so log... got i felt so guilty! >< can't wait for someone's birthday tomorrow! :D <3 keke!)

Eunji walked carefully on the POLISHED MARBLE FLOOR as if it was about to break and looked around the kitchen. It was a mighty 7 time bigger that Eunji's kitchen aight. LJoe must be a billionaire! Nah maybe not.

"Eunji-ah, just name the ingredients you would want and tell LJoe, he knows what to do." Mrs. Lee smiled warmly at Eunji.

Eunji turned to LJoe and asked, "You know what we need right?" He turned away from her and nodded absent-mindedly. He clicked two fingers as well and another two maids came rushing in, "Assist her." LJoe pointed at Eunji. *This thing is actually quite boring without Teentop. Better watch out for the pest thoug...* He looked around alert.

He felt a tug on his sleeve and spun around. "What?" He said avoiding eye contact for some reason. "We need to teach you..." Eunji whispered softly.

LJoe sighed and turned to the maid waiting there awkwardly and started telling her what they needed. The maid nodded and scurried away to the fridge and cupboards which was amazingly in a different area. The kitchen was here and the fridge was at the corner. What a huge fridge much...

Packed with junk food alright. Eunji gasped and ran next to the maid where she was opening the fridge, she held a bag of Twisters. "Why would you put this in the fridge LJoe-sshi?" 

"Its not even me. Its Byungwoo." LJoe rolled his eyes and walked over grabbing the bag of chips and stuffing them into a random cupboard. 

*Now why would he put those chips in a cupboard fool of spices? So weird...* Eunji scratched her head cutely and sat down at the counter.

"Bring a mixer as well." LJoe said again. "Yesmaster LJoe." The maid bowed and put the ingredients on the counter. Eunji had to restrain herself from opening awide, *MASTER?! EVEN THE MAIDS AT HOME DON'T EVEN CALL ME THAT! well... They do call eomma madam...*

"Okay so let's get this over with." He started and looked at Eunji, finally by the way. "What do we do?" 

"Hmm... Lets measure everything first...?" Eunji tapped her chin and looked around for a measuring scale. LJoe ducked under the table and took out a measuring scale from one of the cupboards below the table and put it on the table.

They both seem to reach the flour at the same time and their fingers touched each others. They froze at the spot. *They're soft...* LJoe thought absent-mindedly. 

Eunji was the first one to retreat back her hand. "Uh... Mianhae...." By the voice of Eunji, LJoe woke up from his little daydream and shook his head. "Go on. Its okay." *Not really though..* A voice in his head said.

The maid came and set the mixer gently connecting the plug in the circuit. She then bowed and left politely. "Kamshakimnida!" Eunji called after softly, not sure if she could hear it or not.

LJoe softened just a bit and straightened up a little. "I'll help, since i need to learn anyway."

(A/N: brb.... =="

--------

oops sorry my 'brb' isn't as what you expected... Hehe I was actually really going to finish the chapter but it was rather late and I had school the next day... And my mum was even back from work... ==" but Im not just using these excuses to stop updating that's why I'm doing it now. FIGTING FOR ME TO THINK NEW CHAPS FOR THE OTHER STORIES! Haha.. ==")

They finished measuring the ingredients. And... I think someone is behind the door trying to catch a glimpse of his hyung's girl! Oh ho ho...

"HYUNG WHY DID OU SHOVE MY TWISTERS IN THE SUGAR AND SPICE CUPBOARD?!" Byungwoo almost shouted and ran in. That was just the beginning of his disturbing plan. *Keke Hyung just you wait! Hyung is so old... HE NEED A GIRLFRIEND!* 

LJoe wanted to strangle Byungwoo for barging in just like that, more over it made Eunji a little startled, okay a lot but she's just a tiny itty bitty little scaredy cat okay?

...

Okay, she was holding the bag of flour which she was going to put a little bit more of to in the mixer when interruption came. She was clearly startled, she had the words 'I'M SCARED' practically written on her forehead.

And because of that, well, guess the obvious. She threw the flour up in the air. I'm pretty much sure it's a habit by now...

"Fine, go take them yourself." LJoe motioned him to the cupboard. Byungwoo hid a smirk, *Ohoho this is going smoothly. They don't call me Mighty Byungwoo at the age of 10 that easily! Okay so now, Eunji Noona has flour on her face... GREAT IDEA BYUNGWOO!*

"Oh my god Eunji Noona! Your face is full of flour! Hyung how could you just stand there and do nothing! Go get a towel or something! I have o get my Twisters!" Byungwoo accused his poo. Hyung who had a shocked expression on.

*Oh bring it on.* LJoe thought and stomped off to get a clean towel.

Byungwoo turned to Eunji and smiled, "Don't worry Noona, Hyung isn't all that bad as he seems. You just have to loosen him up a bit. Fighting Noona!" He winked, reached the cupboard where the twisters where easily, and walked out of the kitchen.

*Figh... Ting?* Eunji thought and tilted her head to one side making some of the flour on her head fall.

"Achoo!" Eunji sneezed and rubbed her nose.

"Here." LJoe handed Eunji a clean handkerchief slightly wet. Then turning away from her. 

Eunji smiled warmly and took the handkerchief gratefully, "Gomawo LJoe-sshi." She said softly.

"Hn."

Meanwhile... "What is Hyung doing?! I can't even enjoy my twisters properly! Aish!" Byungwoo ran in the scene and pushed LJoe towards Eunji...

Whoops, bad idea. And it's just when Mrs. Lee was coming in...

(A/N: cliffhanger for now. I will write another one later. REALLY BRB THIS TIME. ;b)