With The Step Family

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: please bear with me... >< argh...)

At the end of the school day Eunji walked out of the school compound, bright and happy until she walked out of the school gate and a black limousine stopped in front of her.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ms. Seo. I am Butler Yoo and I will be assisting you to Sir Seo's Villa." Butler Seo smiled a fatherly smile and gestured Eunji to go in the limousine.

Eunji sighed inwardly and went in forcing a smile. *I'm glad to see Appa... But not... Her...* as she looked out the window daydreaming of what could happen.

----

When she reached the enormous, gigantic, humongous villa, Eunji stepped out of the limousine expecting a loud shriek but nothing happened, sure enough someone would pop out...

"NOONA!" "EONNI!"

Eunji turned around and smiled at one younger boy and girl, the boy two years younger than the girl.

"Annyeong Sooji! Annyeong Baekji!" Eunji ruffled their heads and they both hugged both of her hands. 

"We can not wait til you come!" Baekji smiled warmly at her.

"Yeah! We missed you!" Sooji tugged on Eunji's hand.

Eunji walked them into the mansion waving back to Butler Yoo, "How have you guys been?" 

"Great!" Sooji answered. Sooji was 8 and Baekji was 6, they had the same big doe eyes as Eunji and brown hair.

"Well I don't." A person scoffed. 

Eunji turned around to see her another step sister, Minji, a total opposite of Sooji and Baekji.

While Sooji and Baekji had big eyes and brown hair, Minji had smaller eyes, just slightly smaller, with all black hair, literally, not that she dyed it or anything, but it was naturally just, black you know.

"Annyeong Minji..." Eunji stood there awkwardly. Sooji tugged again on Eunji's hand, "Eonni, let's go play!" 

Being dragged by Sooji made Eunji feel very very relieved.

(a/N: actually I'm sorry but this chapter was not completed... :p I'm gonna continue it now... ==" maybe another chap later...)

Inside the villa were tons and tons of pictures of the Seo family. The other Seo family. No pictures of Eunji's eomma can be seen. There were a few pictures of Eunji her self, much to Eunji's surprise.

*Of course appa wanted to put that 's picture in here. But whatever, I will burn all of them one day.* Minji thought irritatedly.

Sooji dragged Eunji upstairs with Baekji behind them into Sooji's room. Sooji's room was everything related to Barbie. Name a Barbie accessory, Sooji has it in her room. She had every limited edition Barbie dolls, every Barbie doll book, CDs, you name it.

Being pampered of course Sooji had it all.

"Eonni tell me a story!" And she sat on the middle of her huge Barbie limited edition bedroom rug.

Baekji sat next to her waiting for Eunji's story.

Eunji smiled at them, expecting this to happen as well and took a deep breath, gathering all the imaginative things she could muster in her mind.

"Once a upon a time, there lived an old grandmother..." Eunji started off, standing up and hunching her back pretending to be an old grandmother.

"This will be boring." Minji muttered and Eunji chose to ignore her.

----

"And that's how the little girl got to find her grandmother!" Eunji finished her story earning cheers from Sooji and Baekji, and a glare from Minji.

*Stupid always seems to get their attention with her boring stories but when I tell them a fashion article in my mags they would run away and play its thier toys instead.* Minji thought and kept her eyes on Eunji with a penetrating stare.

Minji had been living with them since they were born and they were her own siblings, and sure, they did have respect but lets just say, Minji didnt start off good with them. One reason why is that she hates kids and are bad handling with them. Who could expect Minji to be good with kid when she first held Sooji with twinkling eyes ended scowling when Sooji cried?

No one right?

A knock came on the door and Mrs. Seo peeked in, Eunji bowed respectfully, "Annyeonghaseyo Omonim." Mrs. Seo just nodded.

"Eunji-ah!" Eunji can hear her appa calling, she smiled and ran to that direction like a child. 

"Appa!" and the father and daughter were reunited.