Oh My God...

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: omg you dont jnow how many homeworks i have! I still have not even finished some of them even! Omggg... ><" mianhae i didnt update for *gulp* 6 days. And 'Chanyeol's Girl Is JJang' i will muster up ideas .. Hehe ==")

School seem to drag the whole making Eunji a little flustered. She was you know... A bit hyperactive for some reason. Even her herself didnt know why. Maybe its because... Hehe just maybe.

Eunji looked at the clock on the wall every few seconds. *Aigoo why is the time so slow today?!* She thought and wrinkled her nose. When the bell finally rang, signalling the school day was over, she almost squealed out in joy.

LJoe on the other hand was a little bit insecure. *Aish, what if the little beast come's and annoy me? Oh my god what about eomma?! I hope she won't show her my baby pictures... OH MY GOD! APPA MUST NOT SHOW HER HIS BAGPIPE! Aigoo he plays bad no offence...*

Eunji swung her backpack over her shoulders and looked at LJoe eagerly, happy that she can bake again, or maybe just going to LJoe's house ohohoho. 

"Ready to go?" LJoe looked at her and almost smiled, almost, THE LJoe does not smile, nononono.

"As ready as I will ever be!" Eunji grinned widely.

10 minutes later......

"WAAAAAAA YOUR GARDEN IS SOOOOOO BIG!!! OH MY GOD YOUR GREENHOUSE IS SOOOOO GREEEEEEN!" Eunji squealed as she stepped out of the car and ran in the enormous enormous villa, it's twice the size of Eunji's! 

"Waaaa!" She sniffed some flowers and ran to the other side of the villa, "Waaaa!" She looked at the large fish pond. "Oh my god there is even a swimming pool?!" Eunji exclaimed and ran to it.

LJoe looked at her in amusement and awe, why would someone get so excited just by seeing greenery? Most girls rather just get excited when they're see a new Gucci bag on sale. *Weird girl.* He thought and shook his head.

"It's s-" Eunji stopped as she lost her balance and almost fell over the big pool. "Kyaaaaa!" Eunji waved her hands about.

LJoe's eye's widened and ran towards all his might to catch her. 

Thank god he caught her just in time but...

you wouldn't want to see how awkward their position was.

Eunji's face was just inches from LJoe's as she was closing her eyes hard with her hands. "Kyaaa? Eh? Why am not feeling the water?" She slowly pulled her hands hand from her face and gasped. 

"I... Caught you? Heh heh..." LJoe laughed awkwardly as Eunji looked directly into his eyes. "Uh... Gomawo..." Eunji looked down.

Just then.... "HYUUUUUUUNG YOUR BA-" LJoe's brother Lee Byungwoo stopped at his tracks when he saw his brother hugging. A GIRL.

LJoe and Eunji sprang apart immediately as if two teenagers caught snogging. "Byungwoo don't tell eo-" Byungwoo did not let him finish his sentence.

"EOMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HYUNG BROUGHT A GIRL HOME!" Byungwoo screamed his lungs out and ran in the back door near the swimming pool.

LJoe face palmed himself. *I knew the little pest will do this.* He thought and grabbed Eunji's wrist, "C'mon, we have to explain ourselves." He sighed and followed his brother.

--------

"Honey why didn't you tell me you brought a girl home? Come come come what's your name?" Mrs Lee ushered Eunji to sit down and drink some Earl Grey tea.

LJoe wanted to TABLEPALM himself. He would never thought his mom would react like... That.

"Seo Eunji imnida." Eunji smiled genuinely and sipped the tea with perfect manners. Mrs Lee eyed LJoe mischieviously and gave him a look that obviously says, 'Is she your girlfriend cause she better be your girlfriend.'

Kay, now LJoe wanna WALLPALM himself. He mouthed, 'Aniya eomma.' Mrs. Lee cleared and asked Eunji, "So why are you here Eunji darling?" She smiled her motherly smile at Eunji making Eunji feel as if she was home.

LJoe's mom you could say, was very surprised and excited at Eunji's presence because she does not have a daughter.

"Oh, I'm here to do a project with LJoe-sshi." 

"What project Byunghun?"

"Baking..."

"Oh my Eunji, have you have any idea that Byunghun here doesn't know how to cook but only know how to scrunch up bibimbap and kimchi? You have a handful in your hands there Eunji! This boy of mine never bothered to cook." Mrs Lee shook her head disapprovingly at LJoe.

Eunji giggled, "Neh omonim. I know, he told me, hajiman I think I can teach him how to make kimchi fried rice at least."

"Okay then. You both might as well get started with your project then. And Byungwoo, don't youdare eavesdrop next time." Mrs Lee said sternly as she raised a brow at the door.

Byungwoo came from behind the door guiltily, "Neh eomma... It's just that it's my first time I see Hyung bring a girl back home instead of Teentop hyungs..." He mumbled the last part.

"I'll lead you to the kitchen then." Mrs Lee clicked her finger twice and two maids came cleaning the delicate coffee table and she walked out of the room elegantly while motioning Euni to follow.

*Thank god eomma didn't think about showing her my baby photos.* He sighed in relief inwardly. But then...

"Hyung want me to show Eunji noona your baby photos?" Byungwoo asked 'innocently'. 

"NO!"

---