Naughty Little Byungwoo

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: I'm so sorry I have not updated again! >< nd to apologize i'll try to make another poster for one of my chaps... ><" I'll try to update the other fics too!)

A little cute little yawn was heard from the living room's couch, it was like a kitten's yawn, little, small and innocent. Eunji sat up and strectched her arms over her head and looked around. "Eh? Where am I again?" She scratched her head then remembered, "Oh right! I'm in LJoe-sshi's house! But.. Where is he and how did I end up here again?"

Just then LJoe came down feeling newly refreshed and clean while rubbing his hair with his blue towel and saw that Eunji was awake. "Your awake." 

"Have you finished baking?" Eunji asked and looked at him and slighty blushed. LJoe sure look damn hot but of course Eunji did not think that. She thought the LJoe was mighty good looking. Aww, innocent thing.

"Yeah, eomma wants you to stay for dinner. So stay araso? She's looking for you anyway, I'll bring you up to her room." LJoe said and she nodded.

They both went up with someone michieviously  rubbeing his hands together waiting for his plan come to action. 

The first storey off the house looked just as grand as the ground storey. As marvelous as the ground storey, everything was in marble, golden, brown or either silver, it looked alomost like a palace to Eunji. "This way." LJoe led Eunji to a room where the door seemed to fit three people in a row to walk through. 

The maids nearby rushed over and opened the door for them to enter.

*This must be the master bedroom.* Eunji thought and looked around once again.

Inside the room sat a large sized king bed and Mrs. Lee was sitting comfortably yet elegantly on the side of the bed watching TV. "Eomma she's awake." 

"Ah Eunji-ah! Come come, Byunghun you may excuse yourself first. I want to talk to Eunji privately." Mrs. Lee told LJoe and he went out of the room. She turned to Eunji and smiled, "Why don't you go and take a little shower? Just you the shampoos in the bathroom here. I'll give you clothes and you can join us for dinner a little afterwards."

She clicked her fingers and maids came in, "Yes mam?" "Bring clothes for her and set them in the bathroom. Get dinner ready as well." Mrs. Lee instructed and they nodded.

"What do you think of Byunghun?" Mrs. Lee suddenly asked out of the blue. "Eh? Oh um, he's alright I guess. Hehe..." Eunji answered awkwardly *Actually that has never crossed my mind before... I only know him as my only friend? Nobody wants to befriend me anyway...* 

Mrs. Lee nodded thoughtfully and smiled *Good. I hope this one is the one, she's really nice and dainty, Byunghun better not loose this chance.* She thought and gestured her to the toilet where another maid opened the door for them, "Come down for dinner later,the maids will guide you." Mrs. Lee smiled and waved then went out of the room.

--------

"Time to start the plan!" Byungwoo came out from his hiding spot, which was... Behind a huge china vase that is even bigger than his body, cool eh?

He waited til' Eunji was then and thank god it was before dinner, while she cam out wearing a normal light pink sweater with jeans. But don't look at it as if it was JUST normal, it was a branded good yo! 

(Without the long hair of course cause Eunji has short hair! xD)

Byungwoo smiled at her 'innocently' and asked her, "Noona, hyung is his room waiting for you, he says he wants to go with you down to dinner." "Oh I see, mind if you show me where is his room Byungwoo?"  She smiled naively and followed him to LJoe's room where he himself was really sitting down doing nothing but watching TV.

He wasn't waiting for her actually, to be honest he did not feel even hungry. "Hyung, noona is here!" Byungwoo shrieked loudly making LJoe look at him irritatedly. "Yes and why?" He asked. "Let's go eat dinner." Byungwoo simply said and he walked out of the HIMSELF and closed the door behind him 'accidentally'.

*Okay... Now to... HEHEHE!* Byungwoo took out LJoe's room keys and locked them inside silently, they could not even here the simple little CLICK because of the TV. 

Byungwoo went downstairs and into a room where all the switches of the electrical appliances are and unplugged out LJoe's room's telephone plug. He then closed the switch to where LJoe's room's lights where supposed to be on and smirked in satisfication.

He went out and saw LJoe's phone on the dining table. *Perfect. Better keep this with me for now.* He smirked again while the front door clicked open.

"Appa!" Byungwoo went over to hug his abeoji who just came back from work. "Hello there son. Where's Byungwoo?" Mr. Lee hugged him back and saw hsi wife approaching him to give him a welcome back hug as well. "In his room. Appa, I want to eat pizza!" He pleaded his appa with puppy eyes. 

"What about Byunghun and Eunji?" Mrs. Lee looked upstairs. "Oh Byunghun brought back a friend?" Mr. Lee raised a brow. Mrs. Lee nodded at her husband then looked at Byungwoo.

"He and noona will just eat the dinner the maids made TONIGHT cause I want pizza! Plus he said he didn't want to go out when I asked him if he wanted to go with us!" Byungwoo protested and gave his eomma puppy eyes as well... 

"Well... Okay, go and change then Byunghun that we will bring you go eat pizza." Mr. Lee nodded and went to put his work bag down. 

Byungwoo mischieviously went up to his room and slipped the letter that he had prepared before hand then went to change. *Hyung will thank me later keke... PIZZAAAAAAAA!*  He screamed in his head and quickly changed.