Adultnapped

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: hello guys! so here is the chapter. oh dear, i just noticed how short the chapters are becoming, i'll try to make them longer i promise! ><)

Eunji regained consciousness and opened her eyes slowly. She felt that her hands were tied and that was sealed with duct tape, making her unable to speak, talk nor scream for help if she could.

*What happened? I do not remember anything!* Eunji panicked and started taking in her surroundings.

She was in a room, dark and dirty, full of dust and the white paint on the wall was too old so it was scraping off by its self. 

There was even bloodstains on some parts and corners of the room that made Eunji even more freaked out then she already was.

She looked left and right and saw that she was sitting on the floor, and she was the only one in the room.

Eunji screamed, "HELP ME! SOMEONE HELP ME! I AM ADULTNAPPED! PLEASE SOMEONE! ANYONE!" 

Tears rolled down her cheeks and she felt became dry with the lack of water in her system.

"Ah I see the princess is awake." A gruff voice was heard and Eunji whipped her head to find a buff man standing at the doorway.

"Who are you?!" Eunji shouted but the voice that came out of her was muffled and could not be heard properly.

"What was that dear? I couldn't quite hear you!" He laughed at his own joke, then his face became serious once again, making Eunji have goosebumps.

"I better tell boss that you are awake. She will certainly be happy that we caught you and that you are tied up." He mumbled to himself and walked away.

*What was that? I couldn't hear him!* Eunji thought desperate for someone to save her. 

The door burst open and a blonde girl came into view and she smirked victoriously at Eunji who still had tears flowing down her once rosy cheeks.

"Finally, all of this will end in peace." She said and walked closer to Eunji.

Eunji grew frightened and started crawling back, desperately trying to get away from this blonde girl but failed terribly because her back touched the dirty old wall.

"You've got no where to go Eunji-ah." The blonde smirked devilishly and curled a few strands of hair behind Eunji's ear.

A shiver ran down Eunji's spine while her hair on her back started standing up.

"Who are you?" Eunji tried to speak but failed miserably.

"What did you say?" The girl asked Eunji, her perfectly shaped eyebrows arched upwards and stared at Eunji.

Eunji tried again but the same sound was heard, muffled voice and a strained throat from all the screaming and thrashing about.

The girl huffed angrily in annoyance and ripped the duct tapped directly from Eunji mouth, causing more tears to be created and fall down her cheeks more rapidly.

"I said, who are you?" Eunji's voice came out strained and she choked on her own saliva, coughing.

"Why, you really do not remember do you? I cannot believe with just the change of hair colour and the change in the taste of fashion and you can't recognize me? Wow, the brain power these days on remembering things." The girl rolled her eyes and glared back at Eunji.

"Remember me? In Year 1? Mina? Yeah, the girl with the big dorky glasses you tried to befriend with? Yup, that's me." Mina now stood up proud at herself.

Eunji pondered for a few seconds and then realization hit her, "But why would you do this? I remember helping you out during group work and when during recess we even sit  and eat together!" EUnji cried out and forced her head to look up at the very tall Mina.

"All very simple. You stole my first crush, Choi Junhyun." Mina said and her eyes swirled with emotions mixed of anger, sadness and vexation.

Eunji thought awhile more an a flashback hit her.

Flashback

"Mina-ah!" A 6 year old Eunji came running to a 7 year old Mina whose hair was back to her original color, which was black.

"Eunji-ah!" Mina giggled and smiled at her friend and pushed her glasses up back to the bridge of her nose.

"Let's go play skipping rope at the playground" Eunji pulled Mina by her hand, while the other had a skipping rope in it.

When the two friends reached the playground, a 6 year old Junhyun came into view.

Almost immediately, Mina started blushing at his presence.

Being the oblivious person she is, Eunji did not notice and smiled at Junhyun, "Annyeong Junhyun!"

"Annyeong Eunji-ah! Here, I want to give you this!" Junhyun smiled shyly and pulled a pink lollipop from his pocket and handed it out to Eunji.

"Uwaa! This looks yummy! Thank Junhyun-ah!" Eunji quickly opened the lollipop and stuck it in .

Mina looked away, hurt could be read from her facial features. She pulled her hand away from Eunji and scowled at her instead, "I hate you and I do not want to be your friend anymore." She muttered softly and ran away.

Eunji did not notice because, Junhyun was keeping her occupied and naturally, she forgot that Mina was with her since there was only silence other than Eunji and Junhyun talking.

End of Flashback

"But i never stole him from you! He was merely giving me a lollipop!" Eunji defended herself, and an unknown feeling started bursting in her heart, the feeling of being accused.

"Yeah! But later in the day he told everyone that he should deserve an achievement because he gave a lollipop to a girl HE LIKES." Mina spat back and her eyes blazed with fire.

"I didn't know that okay! So for whatever I did in the past that I forgot I'm sorry! Can you please let me go?" Eunji pleaded.

"Hmm, how about no. Because that's not the only reason I was assigned to kidnap you. haha, tata. I'll tell her to visit you know." Mina grinned evilly and walked away, slamming the door in Eunji's face.

*Will I ever get rescued? Oppa... Ljoe oppa...* Eunji sobbed even harder.

----

LJoe ran to Eunji's house, feeling the need to tell her mum about this first.

He rang the doorbell several times and one of the maids opened, surprised that a young man was outside the Seo's doorstep.

"I'm finding for Eunji's eomma." LJoe panted.

"Arasso, sir, right away I will lead you." The maid said politely and  led him into the house.

When Ljoe could see Eunji's eomma insight he quicklyran to her saying, "EunjiwaskidnappedbysomeoneunknownandIcan'tfindhernow!" He said all in one breath, too another breath and continued.

"We were walking home and she wanted to walk home alone and I told her it wasn't safe to walk alone but she insisted!" He said really fast.

"But I followed her anyway so thank goodness I did that and when she walked the road and I tried to follow her the stoplight turned red and I lost sight of her!" LJoe said again.

Eunji's eomma looked at LJoe as if he had grown two, no three heads, "What on earth are you talking about Byunghun?"

"EUNJI IS KIDNAPPED!" Ljoe said and he fell to the ground and put his head in his hands.

"MWO?! EUNJI IS KIDNAPPED?!" Eunji's mother stood up from her reading of magazines and gaped at LJoe.

"I'm not lying omonim, she really was, because I found her back laying in front of a dark alley." LJoe's voice came out hoarse.

"THEN LET US NOT JUST SIT HERE AND DO NOTHING! LET'S CALL THE POLICE!" Eunji's mum became frantic.