Kiss

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: so..... No comment.... ><)

"KYAAAAAAAAAH EUNJI NOONA IS CHASING ME!" Baekji ran around the rose garden while startling butterflies and harmless bees. 

"why you! COME BACK HERE!" Eunji laughed and continued to chase after Baekji and Sooji.

The three of them were having fun outside while Minji was inside talking to her girlfriends while applying nail polish, having medi and pedi day.

But surprisingly, she was not bothering Eunji that morning, it was weekend remember?

*Im sure its because of the dessert yesterday night, Aigoo, appa is so greedy!*'Eunji recalled yesterday's events of eating chocolate ice cream.

"Ms. Eunji, someone is waiting for you outside." One of the servants in the gigantic villa informed her.

"Ah jeongmal?" Eunji sounded surprised, "Arasso then. Guys, you wait here for awhile Kay?"

"NEH!" Baekji dan Sooji exclaimed happily and began chasing each other instead.

Eunji walked out of the rose garden and was startled when she saw who was in front of her.

"Annyeong!" LJoe smiled charmingly at her.

Eunji blushed *why am I blushing aaaaaah......*, "Um... Oppa?"

"We are going to go out!" 

"Really? And, um... How you know my appa's addresss??"

"I have my own research." LJoe winked and pulled her hand, "C'mon! Tell your appa or something!" 

"A-Ah, arassoyo." Eunji walked back inside, her heating beating fast. 

"Appa, um, I'll be going out with um, my, um, chingu." Eunji tensed her toes. *Oh my god I'm lying! Lying!*

"Okay, you will be going back to your mum's house right? Why not take your things as well?"

"A-araso.." Eunji sighed a big sigh of relief but still felt uneasy because of the lying.

She went out with an uneasy feeling, clutching her bag. 

Little did she know, someone was looking curiously out their window, wondering who the heck was that hot guy outside my gate?

"let's go!" LJoe went in his car.

"Oppa you have a license already?"

"Yeah, I do hehe." LJoe grabbed her hand and intertwined their fingers, "Lets go, we are going to get to know each other more."

"Where are we going Oppa?" Eunji stared curiously at him.

"Somewhere, be patient." He looked at her when he reached the stop light and pulled her close while whispering in her ear, "Hopefully we can get to know each other better."

Shivers went down Eunji's spine while he said that.

-20 minutes later-

"Uwaaaaah! We're in such a pretty meadow!" Eunji opened her arms wide and inhaled the fresh air.

*She looks so adorable like this.* LJoe thought and unconsciously he wrapped his arms around her waist. 

"Follow me, I'll show you this place." LJoe carried her up bridal style and ran towards to god knows where.

"KYAAAH Oppa! Put be down!" Eunji squealed and clung onto his neck.

LJoe flung her down on the soft meadow with daisies around them.

wow,fairy tale much, bleh, but its true.

Eunji squealed beneath him, "Oppa what are you doing?!"

LJoe then lay beside her and hugging her from the back, completely going out of his senses cause it felt so darn comfortable just right then and there.

"Mmmmm." came his reply while he sniffed her hair.

Eunji's heartbeat started increasing, going faster and faster by the second.

LJoe turned her over now Eunji was on top of him, face to face.

He stared at her for a few seconds.... *DANG WHY AM I SO STUPID?!* He mentally smacked himself. 

Their faces were getting closer and closer by the minute.

*Why didn't I realise earlier?! Aigoo!* LJoe thought again and their noses were already touching.

*w-what is Oppa doing....?* Eunji's mind was blank.

~Ding~ 

Both of them seems to be in their own world.

LJoe kissed Eunji's lips.

At first, Eunji was scared, as she never exactly kissed anybody, and it was her first kiss. But, her first kiss belonged to LJoe... It just seemed to feel right.

Eunji tasted like apples. It just seemed so addicting, and LJoe cannot seem to stop either.

LJoe tasted like honey himself!

They kissed for a full minute, and man, it felt like heaven.

When they parted Eunji immediately went bright red, "Oppa! Why did you do that!" she covered her face completely shy and all.

"It's nothing to be scared of, it's just a kiss, and there is tons from where that's coming from.," LJoe rubbed his nose on hers, "Babe."

"B-b-babe?!" Eunji's eyes went from big to huge saucers. *Oh my, I just had my first kiss! Omoooooo!"* Her cheeks flared red again.

"Yes, babe ." LJoe kissed her nose and she blushed brighter.

"O-Oppa..."

"Yeah?"

"Y-y-you like m-me?"

"Mmmm." LJoe gave her another peck on her lips.

"I...um... Uh.... Me too..." Eunji avoided eye contact when she said that. *I don't know when did I feel like that, but... I do like LJoe Oppa.*

"Darn, that's adorable." And LJoe closed the gap between them again, "And call me Byunghun Oppa." he managed to mumble and smiled into the kiss.

(A/N: might as well fluff things up for my apology? >< and um... im just gonna put random gifs cause i find them cute... also cause i wanna clear my 'about me' page ;p)

tumblr_m2v4xwPspm1r4ufmpo1_500.png

tumblr_m2v4xwPspm1r4ufmpo2_400.jpg

image

tumblr_m2v3tx2oTX1rutla0o1_500.png

tumblr_lxqjq2Lpgt1qa32oio1_500.gif

tumblr_lviz5oBQTl1qk0edpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lviwgmDX8R1qk0edpo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lviwgmDX8R1qk0edpo2_500.jpg