Plain Old Sat? No way!

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: annyeong! haha just wanna say hi before ya guys read da update! xD)

Eunji came out from the bathroom feeling refreshed while Mrs. Lee waved her out for breakfast.

And when Eunji got there to the breakfast table, LJoe was still glaring at Byungwoo. "But you should thank me hyung! You and noona look so comfy!" Byungwoo protested. LOUDLY AT THE MATER OF FACT. Eunji pinked and looked down at her fingers.

LJoe sent a glare at him once more and got up to greet his parents a proper good morning. Mrs. Lee giggled and slaped his husband's arm then whispered something in his ear. "Eunji dear, do your parents know your here?" Mrs. Lee asked making Eunji gasped. 

"Oops! I forgot! Omonim can I lend your phone for a little while? Or is there a house phone?" Eunji asked a question back at Mrs. Lee. She smiled and gave her her Samsung Galaxy Note. She called her mum but it went on voice mail. *Eh? Eomma isn't answering her phone?* 

Eunji sent her a text message instead ushering her that its Eunji that was sending her a message.

(A/N: I'm sorry guys! I actually wanted to update a full chapter but Its so late... and I'm feeling dizzy... I'll continue this chap tomorrow in da morn so i won't leave ya guys hanging... =='')

(A/N: sorry... ==" hehe...)

Eunji switched the phone off and handed it back to Mrs. Lee then continued to eat breakfast. When a ringtone could be heard, it was Mrs. Lee's phone.

Mrs.Lee gave Eunji back her phone and she check the new notification, : 

'It's okay, stay as long as you want. Eomma's busy.

*So she put work over me again? .... Don't think that Seo Eunji!* She thought sadly but then pushed it away. She plastered a smile and handed Mrs. Lee her phone. "Um, my eomma said it was okay if I stayed as long as I wanted but I guess its better if I go home ear-"

"You can't Noona!" Byungwoo cut her off and continued, "I want Noona to stay with us! Noona is extra extra fun!" He smiled up and her.

Eunji pinched his cheek and said, "Aigoo, I'm not sure Byungwoo-ah." 

"Why not you stay hmm Eunji? We are having our weekly croquet and golf today. Want to join?" Mr. Lee asked kindly.

"Uh... I don't think that's nessecary abeonim because I don't know how to play croquet and golf..." Eunji mumbled the last part embarrased. It has always been her appa who played croquet and golf. 

Not even her eomma was interested in croquet and golf. 

"Oh come on noona! Don't be a spoilsport! Just come and play with us! Don't worry! I'm not that good as well!" Byungwoo said and looked at her with pleading eyes.

-----

And that's where Eunji found herself wearing High Class polo shirts and pants with one of those fine made leather boots. Eunji disliked them really. But she can't just say she disliked them now can she? Mrs. Lee had offered to her in such a kind way that Eunji had a hard time to even THINK of saying no!

And what's the main reason on why is she a NO-NO to leathered goods? One reason: THEY ARE MADE OUT OF ANIMALS. Yup, animals.

And because Eunji is so kind she couldn't even look at leathered goods without thinking millions of reasons of why those poor animals were killed. Eunji would go vegetarian if it was her choice, which her eomma, had obviously said no to as it was unhealthy.

Eunji sighed inwardly once more and wiggled her toes as if she could see them through the leathered boots. *Aigoo, this will be the first and last time I would wear these...* Eunji shook her head, "Just once..." She mumbled and looked front.

She was currently sitting on a bench watching the Lee family play gold while she was sitting down, noting gold techniques in her head. And here she was, spacing out once again on how dreadful it is to even wear leathered goods.

"Noona try and play!" Byungwoo hollered and Eunji turned to his direction. "He said he wasn't good!" Eunji muttered softly as she watched Byungwoo play MARVELOUSLY. He was almost as good as Tiger Woods! 

Eunji fumbled up and tried to walk with those leather boots, exactly she was wearing leather boots because they were playing croquet later. BIG FACEPALM!!!!