Blamed

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: hehe, enjoy the chapter ;) )

Eunji looked up as a blazing ray of light aimed at her face.

The black silhouette stood at the door frame, since the room was dark, and Eunji obviously have no cat eyes so she couldn't see who was it by the door.

A cold laugh sliced the thick and tense air around the room and the silhouette moved forward, and the face became clear as day.

Eunji gasped while her eyes widened with confusion, shock and fear all three at the same time.

"Wae Minji? Wae?" Eunji said in a broken voice that was dry with the lack of water.

Minji was wearing all black, her parent's most disliked color and stood proudly while smirking at Eunji, "It's easy. I can't believe you that dumb that you have not realized yet. Obviously I hate you, is it that hard to put it that way?" 

She pulled out a random chair from the floor and dusted it, "You have always been the star, you have always been daddy's little girl, even my own mother abandoned me and my sibling, well, they're useless since they were born."

Minji sat down and pulled out a pink lip gloss box and opened the lid. Inside were not the usual pastel pink lip glosses... Replaced inside the plastic box was sticks and sticks of cigarettes.

"You smoke?!" Eunji managed to choke out with all the smoke that was emitting from the cigarette.

"Yes, it's really nice actually, having the air go through the lungs." Minji said calmly and took a swig.

"You've gone bonkers Minji-ah! What happened to you?!" Eunji coughed some more.

"Easy, ever since I knew you were the good one, I decided I should at least become the bad one." Minji smirked, threw her secrets down to the floor and stamped on it.

*Oh my, what happened...* Eunji felt faint at the new information to digest in.

"What about appa? Doesn't he know at all? Don't you worry that they will find out? I think you should stop Minji-ah becau-" Eunji shrunk back.

Minji had stand up and went close to Eunji, face to face she spat out, "Do NOT tell me what to do, being older than me doesn't give you the privileges to control over me!" Minji growled and raised her hand.

Eunji whipped her head to the side and braced for the pain instead, just a pat on the cheek and Eunji turned back to see Minji smirking.

"Yup, you better watch that little mouth of yours or else." Minji smiled and walked back to the chair.

"But why did you decided to do this? Is it because appa didn't give you enough love? Is it because Baekji and Sooji don't really treat you as a big sister? Is it because of that?" Eunji started blabbing all the ideas that came into her mind.

"Argh! Shut up and be quiet for once! Your voice is so irritating!" Minji threw a cigarette stick at Eunji and she dodged it, but unfortunately it landed on top of her head.

"I didn't become like this because of all that. I became like this because I thought that I need to become like that, ya know?" Minji flipped her hair back.

"Uh, can I say I don't know?" Eunji said in a small voice. *What could it be that made her change?* Eunji thought silently in her head and looked at Minji staring a far.

"Everything I do, just doesn't seem to be good enough.Every single thing, even when I tried to impress Youngho." Minji said softly.

Eunji gasped as a flashback came into her mind.

Flashback

Youngho who was 15 back then was talking to 15 year old Eunji and Minji was 14, hiding behind a pillar.

"Youngho ah! Stop it! You are making me wet everywhere!" Eunji laughed as Youngho continued to spray water all over Eunji.

Youngho laughed and chased Eunji further down the gigantic garden at the Seo Residence, and of course, it was a Monday.

Minji ran up to Youngha carrying a blue coloured lollipop and held it towards Youngho, making him stop running.

"Mwo? What is this? You want me to eat it?" Youngho smiled at the 14 year old Minji.

Minji smiled shyly and nodded, pushing the lollipop into his hand.

"Gomawo, Minji-ah." Youngho ruffled her hair and Minji happily ran inside the house.

Inside the house Minji went up to the window and peered out to see Youngho.

He was handing Eunji the lollipop and was smiling in a romantic way at Eunji.

But of course, the dense block didn't notice and happily accepted the lollipop with a big smile.

Minji closed her curtains in a rush and slumped down the wall. *I hate eonni. I HATE YOU SO MUCH.* Minji glared at the floor.

End Of Flashback

"It never seems to be enough! NEVER!" Minji glared at Eunji while she closed her eyes.

When she opened them at the sound of a door slamming, she saw Minji was already gone and out of the door. 

----

LJoe and Eunji's eomma reached the police station and told the officers everything. Apparently, this case has happened quite recently as well but the victim still could not be found and the kidnapper has still yet to be revealed.

"So what are we going to do?!" Eunji's eomma grabbed fistfuls of her brown hair and groaned. *My baby girl is in danger... And it's all because of HER BOYFRIEND.* She whipped her head so fast that her hair went flying.

LJoe sighed, "Please inform us as soon as you find any leading matches of who might be the suspect." He ruffled his hair in frustration and thought, *It's all because I told her to walk home alone!* 

Eunji's eomma grabbed LJoe by the wrist, bowed to the police officers and stormed out of the police station.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!" She half-screamed since she was still in public.

"But-" LJoe was cut off.

"Don't you lie! You knew this has been your fault since you let her walk alone! You should never let your GIRLFRIEND to walk home alone! Are you even sane?! NO BOY SHOULD EVER DO THAT!" Eunji's eomma was in the stage of having a mental and physical breakdown.

"Omonim, please, I didn't mean to. I did ask her if she really wanted to walk home but-" He was cut off again.

"Then you should have insisted! AISH!" She finally screamed and walked off to another direction.

She glared at LJoe one more time and hauled for a cab and went away.

*AISH WHAT HAVE I DONE?!* LJoe thought and looked up at the dark clouds forming above his head.

 

 

 

 

Check out my other stories? :) (Click anyone of the guys hehe)

 
 
 
 
 
And my newest ulzzang slash beauty story? Thanks for reading! <3