Little Things

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: kaaaaaaaaaaay the long waited chap is here for today's chapter! Oh god, I must really catch up with the posters... ==" but anyway, I may redesign my foreword's poster cause it... Yeah it looks horrible :b bah, let's start the chap!)

"Oh my! So soon?" Mrs. Lee gasped and walked over caustiously.

LJoe and Eunji were frozen in spot while Byungwoo was smirking at the whole seen, *I am one smart Byungwoo hahaha!* He crept away to finally enjoy his Twisters in peace that he 'helped' his Hyung out.

"Can I take a picture?" Mrs. Lee asked bluntly. 

They both sprang apart from each other immediately. Making Eunji sneeze that little cute sneeze of hers. 

"N-no." LJoe stammered and turned away.

"What happened to your face Eunji-ah?" Mrs. Lee asked worriedly, "Oh nothing, just got a little startled and I threw the bag of flour over my head haha." Eunji waved it off and started cleaning her petite face with the wet cloth.

"Do you need a change of clothes?" 

"Oh nonono! There's no need for it! I have done this so many times already so I kind of got used to it."

"Of you throwing things up when you get startled?" LJoe asked out of curiosity. Eunji nodded while still wiping her face. *Okay, must not startle her next time, or either never let her hold things...* LJoe made a mental note absent-mindedly.

"Oh I see. Don't worry sometimes I do that. Why not you continue your project hmm? Byunghun's father will be coming back home in an hour." Mrs. Lee smiled and walked out of the room elegantly.

*Oh my! He had taken away my first and second hug! Oh my gosh!* Eunji panicked in her mind. 

"So... Let us continue?"

-------------

"It tastes.... Rather delicious?" LJoe scrunched his nose in a bit of distaste. He was eating his own batch of honey waffles while Eunji was eating hers.

"Mm? Let me try!" Before giving LJoe the time to reply, Eunji had already popped a small piece of waffle into .

"Oh..... I'll teach you how to do it again."

Eunji carefully demonstrated on how to make waffles once again. LJoe was trying hard not to let his eyes drift to the girl beside him instead of looking at home waffles were made. They were using his own waffle machine by the way, Eunji's eomma had not found a special shape waffle maker yet. 

Yet I say. Yet.

*Aish LJoe concentrate!* He mentally slapped his cheeks. Which obviously didn't work.

"......... So why not you try again?" Eunji smiled up at LJoe who was a good head taller than Eunji, minus her tippy top of her head where it reached his lower lip.

*Damnit I couldn't even hear a single thinking coming from ... Here goes nothing...* He gulped nervously and spread the butter on the waffle machine then after putting the batter then closing the top half of the machine.

*Thank god we don't have home-ecs this year...* LJoe thought relieved as the smell of the cooking waffle spreader throughout the ginormous kitchen. 

Eunji check out if the waffle was cooked or not and a little drop of hot butter just jumped joyfully as she touched the waffle making machine's upper half, trying to open it. 

"Ow ow ow ow..." Eunji mumbled softly. She did not want to burden LJoe anymore since his mom had already caught them hugging on 'purpose' and she didn't want to annoy him either. Which was toally the opposite as he himself was quite enjoying the process of making waffles.

"The recipe was by my halmeoni." Eunji blurted out trying to lighten up the mood. 

"Really?"

"Mmmhmm, in Busan. Where I was from."

"Oh, your from Busan."

"Yeap!"

"Then why do you not have a Busan accent?"

"Oh because I'm home schooled."

* 'Because I'm home schooled... Because I'm home schooled... Is that why she has no socialising skills?* He wondered silently and his eyes lingered on Eunji once again who was looking at the waffle mchine.

When he suddenly notice a little red mark on her left hand. He grabbed her hand and demanded, "What is this?"

"Um.... A mark hehe?" 

"Where did you get it from?" *Why do I care anyway?!*

"Um.... The hot butter from the waffle machine?" Eunji tried to retrieve her hand back but LJoe held on firmly.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Silence.....

"Haish. Wait here, I'll get the first aid kit." LJoe walked out of the kitchen. "Look after the waffles!" He called after a few seconds.

A small smile was tugging on Eunji's lips. It was left unnoticed though.

(A/N: Kay need to stop here even though I know it's a very short chap... >< byeeee)