Bonding With TeenTop

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: hi guys! I am so sorry, I think I will update as much as I can today and jump straight back to studying, I have been slacking off... A lot.)

"Where are we going tonight Hyung?" Ricky asked LJoe casually the next day in the cafeteria.

"Why not we go bowling?" CAP suggested before LJoe could open his mouth to say a simple 'I don't know.'

"Bowling?" Niel echoed.

"Yeah why not? Have you tried bowli before Eunjia-ah?" LJoe asked Eunji affectionately with an arm around her waist.

"I have... But it always seems to end up in the gutter! It's so annoying really! And when I REALLY can make the bowling ball not roll into the gutter, it only get to hit a maximum of three pins." Eunji slumped.

They all laughed aloud at her dismayed expression and Changjo said, "Let's go for it! Tonight at 6!" He pumped a fist on the air.

"YEAH!" Everyone else said, including Eunji. 

*Oh I can't wait!" She thought, totally excited.

----

"Ugh will you please hold your hooves up?! You know that I can't follow them everywhere even though I want to okay! You think I'm some sort of stalker?! I'm not okay!" The blonde haired girl spat into the phone, irritated.

"WHATEVER Lily! Shut up and just obey my rules or I will show the world your embarrassment!" Another voice, full of venom, shouted back into the phone.

Lily-or so called the person- flicked her blonde hair and her clacking of her heels could be heard on the hard tile ground, "Fine then." She closed her iPhone and grunted in annoyance.

Thats when she saw a single hot guy and she sashayed over saying seductively,"Wantto have some fun?" 

----

"AIGOOOOOO! WHAT SHOULD I WEAR???" Frustrated, Eunji fell back downwards on her pink bed and sighed.

She stood up again and faced her walk in closet, with already 3 outfits laid.

tumblr_mcag38inyM1rs38sso1_500.jpg

tumblr_mfbxnsZzPx1rte4mso1_500.png

girl-kfashion-korean-fashion-style-ulzza

Eunji doesn't really like to wear skirts because it exposes a lot of skin, but she will wear if she really needs to, like business parties. But this, since it was just casual, she didn't really think TeenTop would mind.

She ended up choosing the outfit with little white hearts, and she waited. LJoe said he was going to pick her up.

When the doorbell rang, she quickly scarmbled up from her bed, closed the door behind her and ran down the stairs.

"Oppa!" She hugged him, and he wrapped his long arms around her, just as eager.

"You look beautiful." He kissed her forehead then at her nose.

"You don't look too bad your self oppa." She shyly said as Eunji looked up to him with shimmering eyes.l-joe.jpg

(A/N: ignore the people behind him :P)

He led her outside as the maid that closed the door giggled in delight at the sight of them.

"We are going bowling!" Eunji exclaimed happily.

LJoe laughed and started driving.

When both of them reached the bowling area, the lights were off, making everything that everyone was wearing to glow, espeacially those of bright colours.

The lights even made the little hearts on Eunji's sweater and her white blouse underneath to glow.

"Its so pretty." Eunji admire the place. It was definitely an awe-struck place indeed.

"It is isn't? Its CAP hyung's dad's place, thats why he suggested to go bowling." He smiled, "CAP hyung may sometimes be so quiet, but he really is reserved and fun to hang out wiht, and most importantly, a very good leader." LJoe held a sparkled of admiration in his eyes.

Eunji looked at him and a wide smiled spread acorss her face, *It seems like oppa looks up to CAP a lot. I can see why though, the way he treats s, the members of TeenTop, are really good. As if they were his real brothers, but I guess in some sort of way, they are.* Eunji thought.

She saw TeenTop and raised her arm high above her head and waved.

Ricky and Niel waved back while the others sent smiles at their direction.

"You guys look good hyung~" Changjo smiled.

"But not as good as me~" Chunji smirked.

"Ha! WHatever! Eunji say who you think is better looking, LJoe or... Chunji?" CAp threatened Eunji.

"Uh...." EUnji stared off into another direction.

She brightened when she saw a pink glowing ball, "Let us play already! Do not tell me I came all the way over here just to sit and talk! Let's get some shoes and start playing!" She easily changed the subject.

They all laughed and Niel easily said, "She avoided the topic so that no one will get hurt! What a nice girl~" 

"I know right, and she is all mine." LJoe said proudly.

"Whatever hyung, once we all get our own girlfriends that will not scream and throw themselves on us, someone who is actually decent, we would all think that that special is the best." Changjo said matter-of-factly as he slipped on his shoes.

LJoe rolled his eyes at the maknae's witty comeback at him and slipped on his shoes. He looked to his left to see Eunji still wearing her shoes.

"I'll help you." He smiled, soft and gentle.

He bent down tied her shoeslaces for her and went back up to hug her neck.

"Thanks oppa." Eunji's muffled voice was heard because LJoe hugged her tight. 

When they were finally done with their shoes, they started to play.

When they were already in their second round, Changjo leading, Ljoe next, CAP, Ricky, Niel, Eunji and Chunji the last, a neon pink high heel came into view for Eunji when she was re-tying her shoelaces.

"Eh who could-" She was cut off.

"Hello there, Seo. Eun. Ji." A familiar voice said.

Eunji looked up and gasped.

"Minji!"