Starting The Project

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: GOD I AM SO SO FREAKING ANGRY. I JUST MADE MY CHAPTER WHICH I COPIED INTO MY NOTES GONE. ARGH SO FREAKING FREAKING ANGRY. I JUST WANTED TO TRY TO SIGN OUT OF MY ACC AND THEN I JUST.... GAAAAAH HARD TO EXPLAIN. GAAAAAAAAAAAAH!)

The next day was still plain awkward. And Eunji was surprised because when she reached to seat, she saw LJoe sitting next to her sit, hesitantly looking out the window not noticing Eunji's arrival.

"Annyeong LJoe-sshi." Eunji waved a little at him and settled down arranging her books for the next lesson. LJoe turned to look at Eunji and replied, "Hey."

Just then Mr. Cha came in with a serious look on his face making some of the students quiet down from chattering noisily. Some. He had later slammed his ruler on the teacher's desk making all the students quieting down. Finally.

"We have some serious business to do. I seem to forget to tell you that there will be prize. But it will be later revealed only after the festival fair has ended. And for now, we are going to start the project." Mr. Cha started writing things on the whiteboard.

"Sit with your partmers and plan what are to you going to sell on the festival fairs now class. I will be going around to see some of your ideas." Mr. Cha said and put his books down.

"Um... So let's plan!" Eunji said awkwardly and pulled her chair closer to LJoe's table.

"What shall we do on the festival fair hmm?" she tapped her chin, at least she was in her own world to lesson the awkward moment. "Do you know how to cook?" She suddenly blurted making LJoe jerk his head at her in surprise.

"Um... I could cook kimchi and bibimbap and those... Which type of food are you specifically taking about?" 

"I was thinking in making honey waffles! KEKE I was thinking of having hello kitty shaped waffles!" She clapped her hands together in excitement and giggled happy go lucky-ly.

"I don't think that boys would like hello kitty shaped waffles..."

"They don't?" Eunji's shoulders deflated like a balloon making LJoe waver his hands about in a manner that LJoe would SO not do.

"Maybe other shapes would be better like hearts, stars and diamonds or such."

"Ooooh yeah! So we need honey of course! And flour, and caster sugar and and butter and eggs and vanilla essence..." Eunji fished in her backpack for her medium sized memo pad that she decorated herself with beads as well.

*She really DOES make everything... Pink and sparkly.* LJoe thought and watched Eunji scribbling furiously but her words still neat on her memo pad. "What about the utensils?" 

"Oh my gosh I completely forgot about those! We need the waffle maker and a brush to brush the on the waffle maker..." *I have to ask eomma about finding a shapes waffle maker.... I wonder if they even existed."

I'm pretty sure it did personally.

Eunji had had a serious face on but actually, it wasn't really THAT serious, she looked awfully cute thamakes you want to pinch her cheeks. LJoe had even had an urge to reach out and pinch her cheeks himself and resisted it. *What the hell?!* He thought and mentally slapped himself.

"So this would be good right?" Eunji showed LJoe her decorated memo pad in front of his face, "Mmmm.... Yeah, we should start estimating how much money do we need to buy the ingredients on the festival fair?"

"Hmm.... I think that maybe 10000 won would be okay? We should test the honey waffles first to see if they taste good though..."

"And um.... I still do not know how to cook waffles...." LJoe's face was like -____-"

"Oh! I can teach you!" 

"Eh?" LJoe's eyes widened. "At where?"

"Either your house or my house I guess. It's alright with my eomma. Since she isn't home that much the days..." She whispered the last part.

But thanks to LJoe's sharp hearing, he heard it, but he did not pry into her business, ignoring the fact that he wanted to ask why, very badly at fact. Oddly enough though.

"Araso. When?" He asked. *I can't believe I'm actually a little excite!*

"I don't know.... Today? Tomorrow? The next day?"  Eunji scratched her head cutely and looked at LJoe with big doe innocent eyes. 

"Okay today. Tell your mom your coming over." He said sternly, he was trying to stop the feeling that his lips were threatening to go upwards any second now, he was equally confused at why was he happy.

Epeacially when there was a little pest at home waiting to pry into his business. Which was even worse because it was a girl...

"Araso!" Eunji smiled cutely.

(A/N: this wasn't the actual chapter, cause I forgotten some parts of the chapter. GAH I AM ANGRY. Anyone of you know how to log out from apple's mail? My email failed because It got deleted by something... And it's soooo... GAH IT'S THE EMAIL TO MY APPLE ID! Gaaaaah! But anyway... Pleas follow my instagram and if you want reqs, tell me? @deerdoodle)

tumblr_m2rgldXA2W1r4qvfzo2_400.jpg

tumblr_m2rgldXA2W1r4qvfzo1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2u5k2AA4W1r2xx88o1_500.png

tumblr_m2u5k2AA4W1r2xx88o1_500.png

tumblr_m2tlkiCbeR1qjg008o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m2tob0hQK01qiay65o1_500.gif

tumblr_m2q2ztfqxB1r9jp9so1_500.gif

tumblr_m2q1h6Afwh1rn4gq1o2_250.gif

tumblr_m2txi2Bvc11qefdpco1_250.giftumblr_m2txi2Bvc11qefdpco2_250.gif

tumblr_m2txi2Bvc11qefdpco3_250.gifvtumblr_m2txi2Bvc11qefdpco4_250.gif

tumblr_m2txi2Bvc11qefdpco5_250.giftumblr_m2txi2Bvc11qefdpco6_250.gif

IUUuuuu.gif