Sudden Appearance

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: Annyeong, sorry for not updating, once again.... Maybe some of my subbies are even mad at me.... ;( but I do hope you guys understand, maybe you guys can read chap 33 to those who are new??? ;( I'm getting ultra busy by the minute and I seemed to manage to squeeze in this update. *sigggggh*)

LJoe drove her back to her mum's house, (with Eunji's lips swollen at that) and hour later while Eunji, who still felt blurred from the day's event, went in the house to shower.

She came out feeling fresh while smelling like strawberries and went down to see if her eomma was home, "Is eomma at home Lizzy eonni?" Eunji asked one of the maids.

"You just missed her Ms. Eunji, she came back 30 minutes ago but quickly had her dinner and went straight again to finish her unfinished work." Lizzy bowed and walked away, taking the mop and bucket she was holding with her.

*really? I'll go call her than...* Eunji thought and went upstairs once again to ring her mum. 

"Eomma, are you still at work?" Eunji asked over the phone.

"Yes honey, I am so sorry that I promised to be there at home with you tonight but the stocks are dropping by 10% and I need to do something to stop it from decreasing any further!" Her mum said in a tired voice.

"Okay eomma... But remember not to overwork yourself! Try to finish everything very very fast and come back home to sleep araso?"

"Yes honey! I have to go! Toodaloo!!" The line went dead.

"Aigoo, eomma really is busy these days!" Eunji pouted and sighed.

The doorbell rang continuously in a sudden, making her feel curious at who would it be at this time of the night...

"Hello there, it's me." Minji stood in front of the door looking like a model.

Eunji inwardly gasped, clearing Eunji asked, "Minji.... What are you um.... Doing here at um... This time of the night?"

Minji sighed in an annoying manner and trudged inside herself, "My mum was checking through our passports and saw that Baekji's and Sooji's passports are almost expiring in the next six months that's why they have to travel back to Busan since my mum gave birth to them there."

"Really? In such a sudden? Why didn't they bring you along?" Eunji asked, a little too quickly in a matter of fact. The maids that saw the new guest passing by bowed respectfully.

Minji rolled her eyes at the maids and flipped her hair, "They said they can only bring the parents and the child to the immigration. Dunno why but who the hell cares anyway? And can you please stop freaking following me? I need space you know?" 

*Oh my gosh does eomma know that Minji suddenly appeared out of no where like thin air? Did appa inform her right after I hung up the call?!* Eunji raked her brains for the answer.

"Anyway, I'm sleeping here for a few nights until they come back unfortunately. Now guide me to my room, my butlers have my things in the car, and I need to put them in my guest room ASAP or not they will get dirty with the floor here that seems to be never cleaned in here." Minji scrunched her nose in disgust.

*Why excuse me miss I-think i-am-so-clean! Eonnis work very hard to clean this huge gigantic place everyday! How could she just SAY that without thinking?!* Eunji fumed in her head.

"Ara eonni can you please guide her into a guest room?" She asked politely at the closest maid passing by.

*Eww she just seems to remember everybody's names! That is just such a waste of brain memory! Aish she is just so weird like seriously!* Minji wanted to puke then and there.

For such a small matter.

A very stupid matter in fact, what dumbo.

"Araso Ms. Eunji. Please follow me ms." Ara bowed and led her upstairs, while Minji gestured her own butlers to follow her.

When one butler passed by Eunji whispered, "What do you think of your master's oldest daughter?"

"A horrible, sick, disgusting, y daughter." The butler that seems to be around his mid twenties aanswered.

"Totally agreeable!" Another butler said while they carried heavy loads of Minji's clothes.

Eunji giggled and asked, "Want me to help you guys?"

"No need ms, we can handle." The first one said and bowed, "Now you are nothing like her ms."

Eunji pinked, "Keep up the good work guys." And she went upstairs to see how was Minji settling in.

This is going to be a long few nights...... Veryyyyyyyyyy long. 

(A/N: im just gonna post random gifs cause i find them so cute... hehe)

imageimageimage

... i like the cat more than Sungjong...

...

..

...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

nah i like them equally... :p

tumblr_m2ghv4oGqo1r0xrqho1_400.gif

tumblr_m2e45sjl9H1qi4zmno1_r1_250.gif

tumblr_m2e1dutoy21qi4zmno1_500.gif

tumblr_m2c7kkauEW1qi4zmno1_500.gif

image