That Dream

Be Ma Girl?

(A/N: hello people hehe, sorry um... I updated soooo late! >< I'm afraid that maybe I will not be updating for quite a few times... And um... I think this uodate will be quite short as its very late here... >

Eunji went home by car because she had suddenly saw her chauffeur waving at her to go in the Mercedez. She had asked her chauffeur politely why was he here and he merely just said that it was an order by none other then her eomma.

"Oh kamshakimnida ahjusshi." Eunji thanked her chauffeur good-naturally and stared out the window. *i don't like sitting in cars.* Eunji thought and sulked. She looked behind the car and saw that there was no gas flowing out like crazy from the bottom of the car. 

*But still.... It's wasting petrol...* Eunji thought and shook her head in disapproval.

She had soon reached her villa and she hopped off of it almost too quickly and ran in her room. Which was a mighty far run you might say. 

She quickly took a bathe and came out rubbing her short brown hair, her bangs falling all over her face. Eunji pouted, "Better get dry before I catch a cold!" and she dried her hair.

----------

Her eomma wasn't home again for dinner so she ate dinner, alone. She didn't mind though, she had never blamed her eomma for not coming back, she just thought that it's because of work. And work was really her eomma's second priority. 

​After her of course. But sometimes, SOMETIMES, Eunji thinks that her mom's first priority is work.

​She did her own stuff and later, the latter collapsed in bed and went to dream land.

------------

A boy with blonde hair was walking towards Eunji with an emotionless face. The queens as had captured her and brought her to the back of the school where they could teach her a 'lesson.'

The boy had threatened the queenkas that if they don't let go of Eunji, he will personally teach them a 'lesson' too.

The girls had all whimpered in fright and all scurried away.

​Leaving Eunji and him alone.

Then the blonde had yanked Eunji towards him and hugged her all his might. Eunji was shocked of course. That was the first time she had hugged a boy, other that her appa. Her eomma had strictly nev let her hug her boy cousins or relatives for some darn reason.

Eunji was about to say something when...

--------

​Enji was woken up by one of her maids again. *That dream.... It was rather weird...* Eunji thought ad shrugged as she went to get ready for the day.

----------

i am really sorry that this is so short but this is all I can type for now! ><