L.O.V.E. (Your Point of View)

Confessions of the Idols

Chapter 2: L.O.V.E. (Your Point of View) [If This Isn't Love– Jennifer Hudson]

NTg1MTM1OTg3YmIx.gif
MusicPlaylist

I’m calling his phone up
Just to tell him how much
I really love him ‘cause
His everything I want
He listens to me, he cares for me
So I truly believe

 

I (finally) decided to call him up and confess my feelings for him. But I failed. For the first few minutes of the call, I found myself speechless as I listened to his low and soft voice. And after that, all I can manage to say was “chuka hae, Onew-oppa”. Yes. I ended upcongratulating him and the rest of SHINee oppas for winning in the Golden Disk award. How stupid that was. I heard him chuckled and thanking me. “I’ll treat you one of these days, Jeni.” He promised.

 

God sent me an angel
Up from above
That’s gonna love me for life
Might as well be perfect only because
It’s the only way I can describe

 

Jen. That was my stage name (meaning smooth and soft). But what’s wrong with my real name? I was born in L.A. with a Korean name JinHee (meaning Valuable and joyful) and an English name Nicole. I’m happy with it. But my manager insisted in changing my name. He reasoned out that my real name is far too common to be used in this industry. Fine. Explanation accepted. But why does Onew-oppa calls me “Jeni”? and why do I like it? That’s far off my name. I need an explanation.

 

I’m selfish ‘cause I don’t
Wanna share him with nobody
Not even those people who came before me
But see, I never believed

 

“Jeni” He always calls me this name when he sees me. I couldn’t help myself to be happy at these times (maybe this is the reason why I like it). I kept on imagining that he and I were close. I guess my imagination is far off our reality. Onew-oppa and I are not that close (and maybe, never will).

 

'Cause I know I ain't crazy
I know I ain't tripping
I know I ain't slipping
I know that it's love

 

He kept his promise. This would be the first time to eat out with him. On his day-off, instead of slouching on their couch and/or bed to rest and perhaps relax, he treated me for dinner. Well. Technically, more like he is treating himself. We ate at a restaurant that serves too-good-to-be-true fried chicken (as expected from a chicken maniac). He ate 1 and a half bucket of fried chicken (F.Y.I.: 1 bucket = 8 pieces of chicken; so logically, he ate 12 pieces of fried chicken on his own). I sat right in front of him and marvel how cute he is when eating chicken. I giggled as soft as I can so I won’t disturb him as he eats his heaven sent meal.

 

Next stop? A walk at a park. Honestly, we shouldn’t have done that. We might attract people’s attention or worst paparazzi. But we both set that aside and thought of it as a bonding moment between Sunbae and Hoobae. We act like kids and play around the park. He would ran after me and tickle me until I would fell on the ground. When walking, he would unintentionally trip over himself and I would laugh and help him up. When we’re talking, he would play word tricks and say cheesy lines that gave me Goosebumps and a loud laughter. How I wish this would last.

 

You see me with my hands up
If you think I'm dreaming
I know I ain't dreaming
'Cause this is the reason I love him

 

After a few hours, we decided to go home. We rode a taxi cab to my dorm. Exhaustion filled up my body. I was tired and sleepy. I could feel my eyes slowly closing. I tried to fight it as we talk to each on the cab. But my physiological need to sleep won over my will to be awake. This is bad.

 

“Jeni, we are here.” I heard his soft voice whispered to my ear. I slowly opened my eyes and lightly rubbed it. The next thing I found out, I slept with my head leaning on his left shoulder and his left arm extended from my back and held my shoulder with his hand as if pulling me closer to him. That was so embarrassing. I blushed as we got off the cab. My heart started beating three times faster as it should. I was panicking. Silence filled the air. This is awkward.

 

If this isn't love, tell me what it is
'Cause I could be dreaming or just plain crazy

 

“I had fun” He broke the silence with a smile.

“Me too.” I replied. (Of course I do).

“We should do this more often… Well… I guess I’ll see you tomorrow at work.” He said shyly.  

 

I nodded. How I wish we could do this every day. How I wish he would be mine. How I wish he feels the same way as I feel for him.

 

If this isn't love, tell me what it is
'Cause I never felt like this baby

 

Before he left, he moves closer to me and gave me a tight hug. Oh this is killing me. Not because of the tightness of the hug, it’s the very fact that he hugged me. Oh God! I’m melting. I wish this hug wouldn’t break, not even a second.


Author's Note: This took long for me to post... Again! I blame it on my school work.. Too many things to do.. :|

Anyways, What's your verdict on this chapter so far?? :D

Leave some comments if you can. :D

Next chapter, Onew's Point of View.