Comfort then… (Onew’s Point of View)

Confessions of the Idols

Chapter 7: Comfort then… (Onew’s Point of View)

 

“Hyung! Go Comfort her!” Key elbowed me.

 

We didn’t get to see Jeni ‘cause as soon as she arrived she went straight to her room with her head bowed down. You could only hear a snob or two from her.

 

“She needs someone to comfort her, Hyung” Jjong insisted.

 

We found out just then that her Grandfather died. She must be feeling lonely and depress. She was jolly before we left the studio. She was boasting about her grandpa being proud of her achievement and such. But now she changed.

 

“Oppa~ go to her room already. She needs you.” One of her unnie’s said.

 

For some reason, I nodded my head, stood up from my seat and went straight to Jeni’s room. Well, I’m not prepared for this but I cannot sit there all night knowing she is depressed.

 

Knock knock

 

“Jeni, are you there?” I asked after knocking.

 

She did not answer so knock again. This time while asking if she is was there I opened the door.

 

There she was sitting on the side of her bed facing the window. I bet she heard and saw me coming ‘cause she started wiping her tears.

 

“Are you alright?” I stupidly asked.

 

Nice one Jinki! That’s a very clever question. Isn’t it obvious? She’s not alright.

 

“Don’t Worry Oppa. I’m fine.” She replied flashing that fake smile.

 

I know it’s fake. This is not how she always smiles and her eyes, it’s saying that she is very lonely. And because of those eyes, I pulled her closer to me, allowing her head rest on my chest.

 

“You don’t have to hide anything, Jeni. You can let it all out” I comforted her.

“Oppa~” She replied in a shaky voice.

 

She continued crying on my chest as I held her in my arms. I pat her head like she was my little girl and hummed a melody to calm her down.

 

Her state right now is the state that I hate to see the most. I don’t like to see her crying and sad. I want to make her smile. She’s important and special to me. YES! I LOVE HER!

 

--

 

She started to calm down. I guess she already ran out of tears. She pulled herself away, smiled at me and said “Oppa, Thank you so much. I’m better now.”

 

I flashed her a smile and what happened next shocked the hell out of me. I don’t know how but I ended up kissing her. My lips captured her soft, warm lips. YES K-I-S-S-I-N-G!  

 

Frankly, I never thought a kiss would be this good especially this is my FIRST KISS. I have this feeling inside me that wants more. So this is want Jjong is telling me how great you would feel if you would kiss someone you truly love.

 

After a minute (I guess that’s long enough), I pulled back. I could her face blushing as she touch her lips with her hand. I know she is demanding for an explanation. I guess I have to confess right now.

 

“Since the day we met, I haven’t told you my feelings. The days passed like that, but today I’m going to confess. Shin Jinhee, I will always be by your side. I want to keep looking at you and only you. I want to be the perfect man for you.”

“Oppa, what are you saying?”

“I’m trying to say is I… I… I… I LOVE YOU SHIN JINHEE!”

“Oppa~”

“I want you to be my one and only lady.”

“I… I… I…”

“Don’t rush yourself. Take time to think about your reply.”

 

Yes. I’m giving her time. I wouldn’t take “NO” for an answer. In fact, I’m so afraid she would say “no” that is why I reason out that I would give her time to gather up her words of reply (hopefully a YES)

 

“AH! OPPA!” Jeni Suddenly screamed pointing at the direction of the door.

 

And there they were, My Dongsaengs (including Jeni’s Unnies) were by the door peeking. Stupid me! I forgot to close the door. It’s now time to facepalm myself.

 

“How long have you been there?” I stuttered.

“Long enough to tease you guys more” Jjong replied.

 

What have I done?


Author's Note:

What a short chapter right? =)) Well I guess I have to write longer chapters right?? =)) Please give me some of your insights. I would love to hear from you guys. <3