My Dongsaengs' Reactions (Onew’s Point of View)

Confessions of the Idols

Chapter 11:My Dongsaengs’ Reactions (Onew’s Point of View)

 

 

I covered my face with a small pillow hiding my flustered face from my dongsaengs. I could hear their reactions as they all felt twitterpated from what I just said on Strong Heart.

 

“OH MY GOD HYUNG! This would make big headlines tomorrow morning.” Jjong told me excitedly.

“I never thought you were this romantic, old man.” Key commented.

“Neither do I.” I mumbled under the pillow.

 

Honestly, I never thought I would do such stunt in my entire life. This is so embarrassing. I never felt so embarrassed in my entire life.

 

“I made a complete fool out of myself” I dug my face deeper into the pillow.

“Oh sure you did” Jjong laughingly said.

“How can an old man like you be so careless?” Key tried to laugh it off.

 

Everyone burst out laughing from the comment of the unofficial OTP number 1 (JongKey). Yup, it is funny that I made those clumsy comments but it was those words that I want to convey to her.

 

“So hyung, I heard from manager-hyung had to meet an agreement for this to happen.” Minho spoke out.

“Yup. We even had a little argument.”

“So he says.” The younger member said.

“I never thought you’d go that far old man” The Diva exclaimed.

“Neither do I.” I admitted

“So what was price?” The naturalistic-artist-slash-dinosaur asked

“To quit SHINee.”

 

Everyone in the room was surprise from the words that I just said. It was like dropping a nuclear bomb.

 

“Seriously, hyung?” our maknae asked.

“No silly! Hahahaha! I was just kidding” I laughed my off replying to the poor little kid.

 

I couldn’t believe myself. I’m making fun of my dongsaengs during a time like this. I love teasing them a lot. What could I say? It seems a good and funny joke to blurt out. Blame my brain for doing that.

 

“YAH! HYUNG!” The Diva exclaimed as I rolled on the floor continuously laughing at their priceless face.

“That’s not a funny joke, hyung” Jjong said in a serious tone in his voice

“You got us fooled old man.” Minho said punching at my shoulder as I get myself to calm down a bit.

“What can I say? I love everyone’s ‘priceless’ face” I wiped my tears from laughing.

“Seriously, hyung? What was it then?” The maknae asked me.

“There were 2 conditions. One is I must not say her name and two manager-hyung will ceased all my individual activities for 3 months.” I answered honestly.

 

This is the atmosphere I hate the most, the serious atmosphere. Everyone in the room kept their mouth shut as they heard those words come out of my mouth. Maybe they never expect me to go that far.

 

“Ok, the last one is not a funny joke old man.” Key commented.

“Well it’s not a joke Kibummie” I cleared it out.

“It’s all true?” Minho asked.

“Oh yes! Every letter in those conditions is true.” I replied.

“But why do that hyung?” Taemin asked

 

Yeah Jinki! Why do that? Didn’t you think about it? Oh yes! I act before I think. Why am I so careless?

 

“It has to be done.” I only said.

“I never thought you’re such a martyr, hyung” Taemin told me.

“We didn’t know that you’re a soldier of love.” Jjong side commented.

“So romantic, old man” Kibummie said.

“and so brave.” Minho added.

 

Everyone laughed at their own comments. Frankly speaking, I never expect they would react this way. I was expecting a somewhat violent reaction but instead I got this. I’m so happy that they understand me.

 

“I never expect you guys would react that way.” I said wiping my tears from laughing hard.

“What did you expect, hyung? Us shouting and beating you to death just because of that?” Minho asked.

“The shouting is the one I expected not the beating though.” I spoke out.

“Come on, hyung. I did the same, remember? I went out public when me and Sekyung were still dating.” Jjong reasoned out.

“True” I nodded my head.

“As long as you’re happy with what you are doing, we’re fine with it.” Taeminnie expressed himself.

“Besides, now that manager-hyung ceased your individual activities, there would be more for us.” Key retorted.

“Nice one hyung!” Taemin commented and everyone laugh with him (except me, of course!)

 

I never thought they had this hidden agenda. It’s so scary! But I’m still bless that I have such wonderful (and crazy) dongsaengs. 


Author’s Note: I know! I updated late, again. Just got back from my trip to New Zealand. Yay New Zealand! Anyway, What a crappy update, right? I promise the next one would be better. I'm just out of the zone right now.

ANDI finally got the courage to make-up my own fic poster. I know it's crappy but please bear with it. :) As you can see, the female creature on the poster is Aragaki Yui. I chose her well because I have this guy crush on him. LOL! I find her really cute! Hahaha! What am I saying?! =)) Comment is <3! :)

How I wish Onew would confess to me like this *gets kicked* oh well! Hope you enjoy my update! :D