Only to you (Onew's Point of View)

Confessions of the Idols

 

Chapter 13: Only to you (Onew's Point of View)

 

 

As I drived my car to pick up Jeni for our first official date, I can't help but smile stupidly at myself as I recall her answer when she and her unnie guested on Yahaesung.

 

"So if he asks you out or eventually to be his girlfriend would you say yes?"

"Yes"

 

She F-I-N-A-L-L-Y said 'yes'. I want to do all kinds of gymnastics moves possible (for me to do) just to show how freaking happy am I.

 

Oh I'm so not deaf. I heard it right. I finally had an answer straight from her. What made it more great is that she revealed it on National Television. I'm so going to buy all the Newspapers tomorrow. I am a hundred percent sure that this is going to make the headlines (on the entertainment section that is).

 

This is not the first time we made the headlines, No Sir. This is like -- Let's just put it on a list shall we.

 

List of Headlines that are Onew and Jen Related:

1. King and Queen of the Night during SM Entertainment's CEO Birthday Party

2. SHINee's Kim Jonghyun tricked Jen in revealing her celebrity crush

3. SHINee's Onew love confession on Strong Heart for a special someone

 

So Jeni's sudden confession would be the 4th headline that involves the two of us. This is so enjoyable and entertaining.

 

Haha! If I was not driving, I would definitely do a celebratory dance but I'm not stupid enough to do that. However, I am stupidly in love with Jen.

 

That's so cheesy you clumsy wimp. My subconscious shouted at me. Shut up loser! I'm not talking to you.

 

! I must be getting crazy... Crazy in love for Jeni. Haha!

 

Stop it with all the cheesy nonesense! you're killing me. Mr. Subconscious reacts again. I don't want to hear anything from you.

 

--

"Where are we going?" She asked me as we drove off.

 

Today is our day-off. The management said it was sort of a gift for all of us for working so hard. Me and Jeni are using this day for us to date.

 

"You'll see." I simply said.

"But Oppa... Why are we dating at 1'o clock in the morning"

 

I mentally slapped myself. I forgot about the time thingy. What was I thinking?

 

Nice going jerk! My subconscious laughed at me harshly as he hit (mentally).

That doesn't hurt you moron and stop talking! I mentally replied.

 

"Oppa?" She asked worriedly trying to shake me back to reality.

 

Lately, this subconscious of mine is getting a little -- wait, allow me to correct that -- getting WAY OUT OF HAND. I wish he would stop bothering me that crazy jerk. Hmm.. that's a nice name for my subconcious.

 

Subconcious, I shall dubbed thy Sir CJ. Sir Crazy Jerk. I laughed mentally.

men! You're crazy! Sir CJ replied. Who's pissed off now?

 

"Oppa? Are you alright?" She asked me again but this time with a small hint that she is getting scared and worried.

"Umm...Yes, Jagiya?" I managed to reply.

"I was asking why thi--wait what did you just call me?" She suddenly asked with her cute cheeks blushing

I turned to look at her for a moment.

"Jagiya." I have always dreamt of calling her that.

"Don't you want me to call you that?"

"No no no... I want you to." She blushingly replied as she waved her both hands in the air as a sign of defense.

I flashed a warm smile.

"Alright then, Jagiya"

 

--

"Are you sure no one would recognize us here?" She worriedly asked.

 

We were at the biggest Jjimjilbang in all of South Korea and guess what? It's open for 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. How cool is this?

 

"Jagiya, no one will. Besides we are at a VIP section and surely there are a small amount of people who would come here at this time." and I was so damn right.

 

There were more or less 20 people inside the Jjiljimbang (including us) and there are only two people in the VIP section and guess who are they? Haha!

 

I unintentionally looked at her hand and noticed that she kept on staring at it ever since we got at the Jimjjilbang. 'Why is she staring at her hand? Is she shy about something? What is she shy about?' I asked myself. Without me knowing, I instantly held onto her hand. As soon as I did that, she gave me a puzzled look and I flash her a warm smile.

 

"What are you doing, oppa?" She manage to ask, stuterring

"I'm holding your hand, Jagiya. This is what couples do, right?" I grinned at her.

"Well most couples do this kind of stuffs" She replied with her cheeks blushing immensely.

 

I chuckled at her cute state.

 

"Shall we find a place for us to relax on?" I suggested.

She smiled and nodded, and off we go.

 

--

"Oppa! Stop that!"

"Why should I? This is fun."

"Don't you dare."

"Come on it wouldn't hurt."

"It would hurt as hell"

"Let me put it in, please"

"Please oppa. Don't do this to me."

"Just say yes"

"I don't want that in me. It wouldn't fit."

 

Whoa! This conversation sounded explicitly dirty. Haha!

 

Why do we even converse about eating a whole egg? Not that kind of egg that umm--you know what, never mind. If you're a pioneer jjimjilbang goer, you'll eat hardboiled egg inside any sauna. But for Jeni's case, she doesn't want to eat the egg. I just don't get. I mean why not?

 

"Why won't you?" I curiously asked her.

"Come on, oppa. You want me to put one whole egg in my mouth. I can't do that." She pouted

 

What a do-able request from my master. Sir CJ sarcastically butted in.

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit, CJ.

 

"Fine. Just take a bite then." I pouted

"Oh no, oppa that 'pout-at-Jeni-so-she-would-feel-guilty-and-eat-egg-as-a-whole' trick won't work on me." She stubbornly infromed me.

"Fine, then I shall do this"

 

I started to ran after her and tickle her hard. She laughed loudly which was music to my ears.

 

"Oppa, Sto--Stop" She tried pleading as she was laughing.

"Just try it" I tried convincing her.

"And if I continue declining?" She questioned raising one of her eyebrows

"Well... I'll continue doing this" and I started to tickle her again making her laugh uncontrollably.

 

As much as she wanted to fight back the laughter and me tickling her, she truly can't. I know she is going to give up sooner or later. But for now, allow me to cherish and recorded this cute moment of ours.

 

--

 

"OMG! You're so cute!" I gullibly said as I pinched her cheeks.

 

She finally agreed to eat the egg in one bite.  Why is she so cute? Her cheeks are round and bubbled up and her pink lips pouted in a cute toki way.

 

She's a cute toki! MY TOKI!

 

"ahskgdakabldkhfasdfhwa" She tried speaking with full.

"Jagiya... Speak when you're done eating. I can't understand you." I laughed it off.

 

She started to chew faster - and cuter.

 

"I said stop pinching my cheeks it hurts" She managed to blurt out after swallowing.

"I'm sorry, jagiya. You're so cute. I just can't resist doing that." I apologize flashing her a smile

 

Hearing the reason that she dubbed as 'lame', she pouted cutely that made me laugh.

 

"My toki!" I cutely bear hug her.

"Hahaha! Oppa, you're weird!" She giggled as she hugged me back as well.

 

--

 

We sat and leaned against the wall inside a medium temperature sauna room. We were the only ones there. For the first time on this date, we both enjoyed a moment of comfortable silence.

 

I stared at her as she was sitting beside me with her head leaning on my shoulders, her fingers intertwined with mine and her eyes closed. I thought to myself 'How can she be so pretty even when she's asleep?' I guess I'm very lucky to have a girlfriend like her.

 

Wow! Girlfriend! The first girl (as side from my mom) that I ever love is my girlfriend and she is now sitting beside me. I couldn't ask for more. This is what I call 'life'

 

"Oppa~" She started to whispered.

"Yes, Jagiya"

"I wish we could stay like this forever"

 

Oh ! Like seriously? Like in here -- FOREVER?

 

"Like staying in this hot sauna forever?"

"No silly" She giggled.

 

I nervously laughed at my stupid reply.

 

"I mean like this--together, alone with each other. Leaning and resting my head on your shoulders, holding each other’s hands and spending time together."

 

I smiled at her explanation.

 

"Like this--in love with each other...forever" She murmur as she opened her eyes to look at me.

 

I place both of my hands on the side of her face, caressing her soft pinkish cheeks with my thumb. She flashes me a smile that always melt me even from a far. I slowly leaned in and planted a sweet and soft kiss of her lips.

 

"So do I" I admitted as our forehead leaned against each other.

"You're so cheesy, oppa" She giggled.

"Only to you, jagiya. Only to you." I said kissing her forehead.


Author’s Note: Here am I again! =)) This is supposedly posted last week but for some stupid reason, I accidentally deleted this chapter. I had a hard time recovering it but unfotunately I cannot. So to compensate, I had to retype everything according to how my stock knowledge had given me. =))

For those who doesn't know what a Jjimjilbang is, just refer to this.

Enjoy this Chapter and Comment (if you can, you) :D