Sweet Serendipity (Onew's Point of View)

Confessions of the Idols

Chapter 3: Sweet Serendipity… (Onew’s Point of View) [Sweet Serendipity – Lee Dewyze]

 

NTg1MTM1OTg3YmIx.gif
MusicPlaylist

“You sly devil you! You had a date with Jinhee, didn’t you?” Jjong spontaneously said as he saw me entered the dorm.

 

I just got home from a fun bonding time with Jeni and here is Jjong starting to bombard me with a random question. Aish. I sometimes think that I’m in a dorm filled with gossip girls rather than Idols. Rumors here, rumors there; have you heard this, have you heard that; Oh my! My dongsaengs are turning into girls. Ahahaha! Just kidding.

 

Where was I? Oh yes! Back to Jjong’s surprising question. Did I answered it? Andoe. I ignored it and went straight to the couch and sat beside Minho (who was endlessly Playing his beloved PSP).

 

“I knew it! You went on a date with her!” Jjong concluded.

“But technically, I didn’t answer your question so you can’t conclude anything.” I responded with a smile.

“But you kept your cool… and silently sat on the couch. And silence means yes.” Key back-up Jjong.

 

Lord, What have I done that my dongsaeng acted this way?

 

“But silence doesn’t always mean YES.” I tried to point out but guess it’s just a waste of air, saliva and time. As you can see (if you would imagine it), Jjong and Key held hands and started skipping in circles like sissy girls screaming “Onew-hyung, is dating Jinhee.” To intensify the situation, Taemin joined the two (because he thought it was fun) and now the three sissy musketeers were formed.

 

“So how did it go, hyung?” Minho seriously asked.

“Are you pertaining to the bonding I had with Jeni?” I tried to clarify his question.

“Come on, hyung! Don’t tell me that isn’t a date?” Jjong -in.

“It wasn’t!” I completely denied the allegation.

“Jjong, the real question here is, does he know what a date is and what he did was a date?” Key jokingly butted-in

 

Wait! That wasn’t a date, right? I was left speechless. I stared blankly at the Television.

 

Is that even possible? Me? Clueless about dating?

 

Silence filled the living room and I could sense that they were all shock (like me).

 

“Are you serious?” Key said as he eyes widened.

“Silence means Yes.” Jjong butted in.

 

And then came the loudest laughter I heard from the boys. It filled the room completely.

 

Don’t look, fate can only find you
You can’t choose for something to surprise you
Set sail without a destination
Just see where the wind will take you
You never know when you're gonna fall
But I'm not worried

 

“Hyung that’s a date.” Jjong conclude after I told what Jeni and I did.

“It is?” I asked clueless.

“definitely YES!” Key answered.

“Yeah hyung! Doing all those things – especially the part where you guys fell asleep in the cab only happens on dates.”  Taemin supported the two love birds. The three sissy musketeers are on strike right now.

“How do you know this stuff, Taemin?” Minho asked spontaneously.

“Ahhh~ Internet?” Taemin reasoned out.

 

It’s official! I’m a CERTIFIED LOVE DUMBFOUNDED!


Author's Note: Is it just me or is this chapter short?? XD Hey Guys! I'm back!! I got stucked with school lately.. T.T How's the story so far?? Are you guys liking it?? XD