The Story (Onew’s Point of View)

Confessions of the Idols

 

Chapter 9: The Story (Onew’s Point of View)

 

 

 

Asking our manager to put us up on the same show as Jeni’s band all the time is killing me. I made certain excuses to convince him to reschedule our guestings. This is so unprofessional and so not me. All of these are for Jeni. I’m doing a lot of stupid things for her. I guess they were right; you would everything, even the stupid things for the one you love.

 

“Hyung, may I have a word with you?” I asked our manager politely.

 

Today, I will be guesting on Strong Heart (alone). We were asked to think of a title for our story to be shared during the recording. At first, I have no idea on what story to tell but as I walk back in forth in the dressing room, an idea popped at the back of my mind.

 

“Are you out of your mind?” Our manager said after telling him my story.

 

He is undoubtly against my story. You can see it on his face and feel it on the atmosphere. He scolded me for half an hour.

 

“This isn’t one of your crazy antics, right?” He irritably asked.

“No, hyung. I’m serious” I replied as I shook my head in disagreement.

“Aish!”I heard him cussed.

 

He scratched his head from confusion and temper. He might think that I’m joking but frankly I’m dead serious about the story. This would be the perfect time for me to share it. Why won’t he allow it?

 

“Are you committing suicide?” He angrily asked.

“Sharing a true story would not kill anyone” I reasoned out.

“Not unless you sacrifice your career for it” He fiercely answered back.

 

I stood there motionless. Honestly, I forgot to think about that part; my entertainment career.

 

 “Wait here. Let me talk with the boss” He ordered me after letting out a big sigh.

 

I guess he gave up easily on me (again). He walked out of the dressing room and called the boss. It took him a few minutes or so before he went inside and told me the result of his conversation with the boss.

 

“I hate to say this but the boss said yes. You can tell your story” He told me admitting his defeat.

“YES” I rejoiced racing my fist in the air.

“But there’s a price” He added ruining my time in rejoicing.

“Name it!” I replied in a demanding manner.

 

--

 

Few minutes before the show’s recording, the stylist made a few more adjustment on my hairstyle and make-up. I am pumped up to share my wonderful story to everyone. This would absolutely win me tonight’s strong heart medallion. This would be the craziest and embarrassing thing I would do on air.

 

Everyone, please take it seriously but nicely.


Author's Note:

So Onew made a risky move? =))

How is everyone doing? :D Did you miss me? I think not~ Who cares about author right? At least I updated you guys. I'm so sorry for being absent here lately. Been busy travelling *Gets kicked*

Recently, I went to Seoul! It was the best present that my parents gave to me. It was my graduation and birthday present. SO DARN HAPPY!! =)) Anyway, after I got back from S-E-O-U-L, I've been busy preparing for my term as a District Governor so I didn't had the chance to really update you guys. So here I am, posting two chapters for everyone. 

Enough with the Rant now and proceed to the next chapter. I know you guys like it! :D