Caught in the Act (Onew's Point of View)

Confessions of the Idols

Chapter 19: Caught in the Act (Onew’s Point of View)

 

I went back to our dorm 3 hours ago to meet (our furious) Manager-hyung and now, I’m back at Jeni’s place.

 

“We can’t see each other anymore.” I told Jeni in a low voice.

She stared at me for a while. Her tears formed and in any minute it would fall. “Take that back, oppa. Take that back.”

“It’s for the best, Jeni. It’s better if we are apart from each other.”

She hugged me tightly trying to control her tears. “No, oppa. Don’t do this to me.”

I held her arms preparing myself to push her away when someone butted in. “I can’t believe you guys. You manage to turn this into a joke.” It was Ah Ri

 

Me and Jeni looked at her and the rest of the gang. Moments later, the two of us started laughing.

 

“Hyung, that’s not funny.” Jonghyun commented as he took a sip from his beer.

“Well what do you want us to do, oppa? Cry that we won’t see each other for a month?” Jeni laughly questioned.

“At least spend some quality time together. Contemplating and such.” Ah Ri added.

“We are not like that.” Me and Jeni said in unison.

 

Once again we burst out laughing. They never really get our humor.  What’s wrong with making fun of the situation we are in now?

 

I sat on the couch with Jen sitting beside me. We held hands earning teasing comments from everyone in the dorm.

 

“So are you going to give as the details of what happened earlier?” Ah Ri-sshi said as she raised a brow.

“Right, hyung. Tell us what happened?” Minho butted in.

 

I glance at Jeni who was staring at our interlaced fingers. I don’t know why she’s doing that but she seems sad. I squeezed her hand earning a questioning looked from her. I smiled at her and started my story.

 

“As I set foot in our dorm, I knew I would be in big trouble and I was right. I saw manager-hyung standing in front of the door with his arms across his chest. I was shaken by his scary expression. Those glare from his eyes shows he is not pleased with something and we both know what it is.

 

“He ordered me to go to my room because we will have a talk. But I knew for a fact that this is not a simple talk at all. As soon as I step in the room, manager-hyung started fuming out his anger and dismay. He threw a print out of the post we seen earlier. He started from the time he warned me about being in a relationship, to being caught red handed.

 

“Wait! What post?” The maknae asked out of nowhere.

“A fan account saying that she saw Onew-oppa holding a female’s hand.” Jeni answered him. “Well the fan added that she didn’t see the woman’s face so she wasn’t sure if that girl is a celebrity or not.”

 

“Anyway, back to the story. I reasoned out to hyung that it’s only a fan account and most of the time, statements like that are just made of. But he didn’t listen and continued to fume his anger. He even told me that Lee Soo Man has been up his arse after he read that post early that afternoon.

 

Jonghyun started laughing. “He said ‘arse’.”

 

We looked at him weirdly. How can he laughed at a serious story like this? Ah Ri-sshi elbowed him sending him deathly glares in the process.

 

“So—sorry” Jonghyun apologizes. “So what happened next?”

“Before he could further scold me, his phone rang and it was Lee Soo Man calling an emergency meeting. So he had to leave fast but before he could exit the room, he gave me an order. I a-- m not allowed to meet-up with Jeni for a month.”

“Did he say why?” Ah Ri asked.

“No. He just went out and left me in the room after that.”

“Probably to let the issue die down.” Key speculated.

“Or he just want to torture you both.” Jeni’s Mama-unnie whispered a little too loud for us to hear.

 

We shift our gaze at her giving her a surprise and questioning look. We rarely see & hear her spoke. This is new.

 

“Did you guys heard that?” She looked at us with a playful smile on her face.

 

--

 

We sat on the couch while the rest of the crowd dispersed. Jonghyun helped Ah Ri to cook some late night snack. Key and the other unnie’s of Jeni went out to buy some coffee for everyone (even though they have a built-in coffee maker in the kitchen). The two kids – Minho and Taemin—are in Jeni’s room playing with her PS3 that a fan gave her.

 

Jeni snuggled me, resting her head on my chest. “Don’t you think a month of not seeing you is a bit too long?”

I her hair, resting my chin on top of her head. “I know. But we have to comply with it.”

“Why?”

“If we don’t, the boss might break us apart.”

 

She stiffened hearing me say those last three words – break us apart.

 

“Of course, I wouldn’t let that happen.” I reassured her.

She lifted her head allowing me to see her beautiful hazel brown eyes. “Really?”

I pinched her nose and chuckled a bit. “Yes. Really.”

“You promise?”

“I promise.” I replied giving her a peck on the lips.

 

I hugged her once more allowing her to relax and savour the moment we are having. I caressed her hair humming to a tune that suddenly popped in my mind.

 

How I wish time would stop.

 

“Oppa?” She called out.

“Yes?”

“Are you hungry already?”

I looked at her puzzled. “Huh? Why?”

“Well your stomach is grumbling.” She giggled.

I laughed “Maybe I am.”

 

She stood up heading towards the kitchen. “I’ll check on unnie and Jonghyun-oppa if the food is ready.”

“I’m coming with you.” I said standing up.

--

We stood, frozen, in front of the kitchen counter trying to digest what was in front of us. Jonghyun and Ah Ri was just in front of us – making out. Ah Ri’s hands tugging on my dongsaeng’s hair as they continue to kiss each other passionately. Jonghyun’s hand was on Ah Ri’s waist and the other on her thigh, massaging it.

 

“Ahem!” I fakely cough covering Jeni’s eyes in the process. She seen too much.

 

The two noticed us and started to panic. They hurriedly fix their clothing and hair.

 

“Hyung, how long have you been there?” Jonghyun asked me nervously.

“Enough to ruin my baby’s innocent eyes and mind.”

Ah Ri-sshi tried to reason out. “We were just… ummm.”

I laughed at them. “Save it! We’ll just pretend we didn’t see anything. Right, baby?”

“Yup! Oppa covered my eyes so I didn’t see anything.”

 

The two blushed in crimson red as awkward silence hang in there air. I can’t believe it. Ah Ri and Jonghyun? Whoa! Someone needs some explaining to do.  

 

“Hey! Is the snack ready? I’m hungry.” Key whined entering the kitchen with the other girls.

“Almost.” Ah Ri manage to say as she cook our snack.

“God! Why’s taking so long? What did you guys do?” Key nagged.

“Well you continue with the nagging. Me and Jeni will go back to the couch.” I told Key as I pulled Jeni with me.


Author's Note:

Hmm Yeah! Nothing much to say except I accidentally reformatted my usb where all my fics are and now I'm back to zero. T.T But I shall stop this rant and continue to write whole new chapters. Nah... I'll sleep first.

LOL! Just Kidding! Anyone's up for a double update? hahaha! I shall see you later, okie dokie? :)

Anyway, I'm now in heaven. Seeing I have 31 Subscribers already makes me wanna roll on my bed back and forth for the whole day. Hahaha! To my lovely subscribers and readers, Thank you! :D