By mistake (Your Point of View)

Confessions of the Idols

 

Chapter 8: By Mistake (Your Point of View)

 

 

I heard from someone

That you shouldn’t reply right away

But I can’t play games

Because I Love You

 

After one freaking week and I still find it really surprising. What is surprising? The Onew-oppa confession incident.

 

“I’m trying to say is… I… I… I love you Shin Jinhee”

 

Those words kept on playing on my mind.

 

Yes. I did not expect Onew-oppa to confess his feelings for me. I never even expect that oppa has “that” certain feelings towards me. How could someone like Onew-oppa like… Oh wait, Love someone like me. This is crazy! What made it even crazier is when oppa kissed me. Onew-oppa was my very first kiss (I guess I should do some fangirling stuff right here). And that’s not the craziest part. Everyone (and by that I mean SHINee and my Unnies) witnessed the confession and the kiss.

 

Can someone put some straight jacket on me and bring me to a mental institute? I think I just gone mental.

 

What should I do?

 

--

 

“You can’t get over the fact that Onew just confessed to you, Am I right?” one of my unnies spoke up

 

True. Up until work I (still) am bothered by the incident and my unnies are starting to notice it.

 

“Huh? But… How did you know?” I stupidly asked

“Come on. You’ve been staring and playing with your food for an hour now.” The youngest unnie of mine butted in.

 

I guess they’re right. Lately, I’ve been staring blankly on a wall, a window and even food. Maybe I should force myself to move on.

 

“You better get a grip of yourself, honey.” The sweetest unnie of mine said.

 

Seriously, I should stop doing this looking-back-to-the-past-as-I-stare-blankly-at-the-wall-and-put-my-work-into-jeopardy habit of mine.

 

“Hey! Finish your food or else will be late for the show. The floor manager is giving us 10 more minutes to prepare.” Our leader said.

 

I guess I have to munch on really fast and think about that thing some other time. I’ll force myself if I have too.

 

--

 

Are these people kidding me? How will I stop thinking of that “incident” if everywhere I go, I see Onew-oppa?

 

Why do we have to guest with SHINee everytime? After that incident, I always notice that every show we go to, SHINee is there with us. Oh and another thing: Why do I have to seat beside Onew-oppa always?

 

Is it coincidence? I think not!

 

Well, I’m complaining but I’m just bluntly curious. I want to know what the hell is happening.

 

“I love you, Shin Jinhye”

 

“I want you to be my one and only lady.”

 

My brain kept on playing this on my mind over and over when I see him. Why am I like this? Is this an act of a desperate, hopeless romantic girl that I am?

 

“So Jen, I realized that you were born and raised in L.A.” The M.C. broke my blank-stare moment. Thank You so much Mr. M.C.! I owe you one!

“Yes… I was.” I nervously answered.

 

Well I am never really good at interviews, O.K.? If an interview is a subject and it would have a grade, I would totally have an F, a good for nothing epic F. Although we were trained for this kind of interview, I am still a failure (I only had 3 months of training remember?)

 

“and you’re half American and half Korean, is that right?” He asked as a follow up.

“Uhm… not exactly.” I nervously replied

“What do you mean?” Confused Key asked.

“Uhm… I’m kind of ¼ American, ¼ Japanese and ½ Korean.” I tried my best to explain.

“How did that happened?” The M.C. confusingly asked.

 

Why is it hard to explain such things in an interview? Why won’t he stop asking questions? Why am I shaking? WHY AM I NERVOUS?

 

“Well, my mother is half American and half Japanese while my dad is a full blooded Korean.” I explained further.

 

I want words from you

Just one line would do

Even if it’s a lie, I will believe it

Because I love you

 

“Interesting Bloodline you got there.” Onew-oppa whispered while everybody expresses there awe.

“Geez, Thanks!” I smiled at him in reply (blushing, of course).

“Ok Then what does a ¼ American, ¼ Japanese and ½ Korean girl like you, like in a guy?” The M.C. interrupted my contact with Onew-oppa.

“Uhm… I like those who… uhm… could… singing well… and… can make me… laugh… I guess?!”

 

Why did I even answer that question? ‘Cause after that, I just opened another door of opportunity for everyone to tease me.

 

“So you mean Onew-hyung?” Jjong bluntly asked.

“Yeah… Huh? Wait? Huh?” my mouth answered.

“I knew it!” Our leader laughs it off

“Ohhhh~ Someone just got busted.” The M.C. teased.

“What did just happen? Wait I’m confused right now?” I asked stupidly.

“Frankly dear, you just dug your very own grave.” Key exclaimed.

 

And everyone laugh. How can I be so very careless? I mentally facepalmed myself. I guess everyone has another reason to tease us.

 

I have fallen for you

You probably haven’t noticed, have you?

 


 

 

Author's Note: So finally,I'm back! YAY!! I got the chance to post an update on this fic again. WOOHOO~ Sorry if it took me too long to update this. I'm currently writing a new fic. I have decided to finish the fic before posting it here so I could systematically post an update of it once or twice a week.

My next update would be later. I am currently in the middle of editing the next chapter so watch out for it, ok? =))

So now, what do you think of this fic? Leave your feedback/s on the comment box below. I love to hear from you guys as much as I love the adorkable guy below! *gets kicked* =))

Hope to here from you soon.. :D