Confession number 2 (Your Point of View)

Confessions of the Idols

 

Chapter 10:Confession number 2 (Your Point of View) 

 

 

Nights here in Seoul are very cold reaching up to 5 degrees (sometimes negative). I haven’t got used to the climate here. During these times, I miss the warm climate in L.A.. Good thing we have this awesome room heater in our dorm. Whoever invented this heater is a genius.

 

I went to the living room to watch T.V. and slouch on our couch. Today is our rest day. It is a good thing that we have one. We are all dead tired.

 

“Baby girl, Key sent me a message.” One of my unnies told me as I slouch on the couch.

“Ok? What did he say?” I asked acting like I’m interested.

 

She threw me her handy phone and told me to read it.

 

From: The ALMIGHT KEY ( ^ o ^ ) v

Ke ke ke! Onew-hyung acted like a fool on Strong Heart. You guys should watch it. Especially, Jinhee-sshi.

 

“What’s this supposed to mean?” I raised one of my brows in confusion.

“Want to find out?” She asked.

 

Just like a curious kid, I nodded my head yes. She flipped the channel to SBS. Strong Heart was on. There I saw Onew-oppa sitting calmly with a smile on his face. Every now and then, he would make random comments on stuffs that would make the whole set laugh out loud.

 

“Baby Girl, look at the sign beside him.” My unnie pointed out.

 

Your Name

 

“What’s that supposed to mean?” The question was locked at the back of my mind. I guess I would find it out. It was his turn to talk. I better pay attention.

 

“I always tell people that I wrote the song ‘Your Name’ after watching the movie ‘Love Actually’ but they never knew that this song was also written for someone.” Onew explained.

“Wait. Are you telling us that that someone is special for you?” Shin Dong Yeop questioned in a curious manner.

“Yup! She’s very special to me.” Onew replied with much confidence.

 

The audience and the guests (as well) reacted in awe as this is the first time that the known hard-to-be-tempted-by-girls Onew is now revealing his love interest with someone.

 

“Like I said she is very special to me. I wrote that song for her. Basically, the girl in the song is her.” He added.

“Does she know?”

“Know what?”

“About the song?”

“Sadly no. But I hope she would be watching this episode for her to know.”

“How about your feelings? Does she not know it too?”

“Oh no. She knows it. I already confessed my feelings to her.”

 

Everyone had their mouths wide open in shock. No one would ever thought that Onew would do such a bold move on a girl.

 

“WOW! What did she say?”

“I haven’t heard her reply yet.”

“Why not?”

“I gave the time to think it over. I think I’m not ready to hear her declining my feelings.”

 

By this time, everyone is wondering who is this lucky girl the Onew fell in love with.

 

“Is it me? I think it’s me.”  Jung Juri said.

“Come on! You? Please!” Boom commented earning a loud uproar of laughter.

“Sadly, I can’t reveal her name.”

“Why couldn’t you? Is she a celebrity too?”

“I would like to protect her identity. I wouldn’t want her to be mobbed by fans. She’s too precious for me.”

 

I sat there motionless as I continue to listen to his story. Honestly, I feel sorry for him. He is currently being hot seat because of his move on me. How I wish I was there to back him up.

 

“Why won’t you send her a video message?” Shin Dong Yeop said

 

By this time, all of my unnies were glued on the T.V. waiting for Onew-oppa’s video message. I must confess I am like them too.

 

“Ah… Hi!” Onew-oppa started.

“Oh God he is stuttering.” Someone commented while everyone laugh and Onew smiling a little.

“Uhmm… You certainly know who you are. You know my feelings for you. But in case you missed it, I’ll say it again. I love you! I will be here to wait for your answer. May it be a yes or a no. But I hope and wish it is a Yes. I hope I am entering a one-sided love thingy here.”

 

The audience laughed a little as they saw him shaking a little from his video message. His face is completely red this time.

 

“Uhmm...Again, I love you and I hope you do too.”

 

I could hear everyone squealing and touched by his message. As for my unnies, they got out of control. They had pushed me side to side while squealing and throwing me small pillows out of excitement.

 

How about me? I almost melted. He went all that way just to show his love for me. He made me fall in love for him more.

 

I must put him out of his misery and give him my answer but how?


Author's Note:

See! I told you I'll update two chapters! =)) I kept my promise this time around. :D YAAAAAY! 

Anyway, about Chapter 11, I will post it once I got back from my trip to Thailand this coming weekend. I'm growing up to be a little miss jetsetter for crying out loud. Don't worry! I'll be just away for 2 weeks! Ouch! While I'm a way, I'll continue this fic as I attend plenary sessions for the conference.

Oh! and as you my notice, The background song for this Chapter is from EXO-K. I put here just because... Well, it somewhat fits the chapter...  I guess! =))

Hey you! How do you find the story so far? Let me know how you feel! :D Do you like it? (Like how much I like the Adorkable Guy Below?)

Hahaha! I'll see you on the next chapter, You! :D