Wake-up call (Your Point of View)

Confessions of the Idols

 

Chapter 16: Wake-up call (Your Point of View)

 

 

I could hear raining from the background. I was standing in a pitch dark place. Where in the world am i? Trying to look for ways to see, I accidentally bump into some thing or perhaps somebody. A light shone above me revealing a man in front of me with his arms around me, pulling me closer to him. Without second thoughts, I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him back.

 

For some reason, my senses and gut feel convinced that the person in my arms is someone important to me – to be specific, the person that I’m in love with. I stood at the same spot, hugging a man tightly in my arms. A smile crept up my face. A flush of happiness and security rushed down my entire body. It is good to be in the arms of Onew-oppa – perhaps I conclude too fast.

 

Seconds after that thought ran to my head, a spot light shone few feet away from where we were. There I saw a man standing alone with his body slouching and his head bowed down. I tried to focus my eyes to further see the identity of the man but it was still unclear.

 

I tried calling his attention but there was no voice coming out of my mouth. What the hell is happening? I attempted to speak out once more but failed again.

 

This is weird – too weird.

 

Slowly, the man from far away slowly lifted his head up and looked at our direction. I gasped as I saw his face.

 

It was Onew-oppa.

 

He eyes were puffy from crying. His crying turned into a hopeless bawling as we made eye contact. He was broken and hurt but from what?

 

That is when I realized that the man I was hugging was not him. But who?

 

I open my eyes abruptly panting really hard like I ran a marathon or something like that.

 

A dream? Thank God! It was just a dream.

 

I woke up warmer than usual. I was wrapped around my Onew-oppa. Even though he was fast asleep, he was holding close. My head on his chest, my leg tangled with his and my arm across his stomach.

 

This is the first time that I ever slept with someone this intimate. It felt right yet so wrong.

 

I raised my head a little, trying my best not to wake him up. He looks so young, so relaxed, and so beautiful in his sleep. I shook my head as I inwardly giggle. Who would have thought that this gent will be and is mine? I can’t quite believe it that he is my gentleman.

 

I slowly reached up to face as I brush off some strands of hair on his forehead. I gently ran my fingertips from to his cheeks and to his soft warm lips. This man sleeping soundly beside me is mine and only mine. 

 

I started to giggle softly as I heard him let out a soft groan. Maybe he felt me touching him. I continued to admire him as (this time) ran my fingertips to his stammering brownish hair. I slightly gave his scalp a massage earn a soft smile from him.

 

Enjoying from my little venture, I decided to give him short pecks on his lips. After few pecks, his eyes open.

 

“Hey hey hey!” He warily exclaimed.

“Hi!” I gullibly replied.

“What were you doing?” He uncertainly asked.

“Waking you up?” I teasingly replied.

“I see.” He nodded. “How are you feeling?”

“I’m feeling better.” I smiled at him and he smiled back.

 

We laid on the bed longer, staying in each other’s arms. When he, out of nowhere, asked what time it was.

 

“It’s around 11am.” I replied after I took a good glimpse at the digital clock on my night stand.

“Oh no!” He exclaimed in a panic manner.

 

He immediately sat up running his fingertips through his hair. Oh-oh. This is bad.

 

“You know our curfew is 3am, right?” Onew-oppa asked me and I nodded in respond

“Well, I didn’t tell manager-hyung that I’ll be here the whole night”

“Well that’s bad!” I worriedly replied.

“I better go then before I get in trouble” He said standing up. “or worse we

 

I wrapped myself with my blanket as I sat on my bed. I watched him panic as he fixed his hair with his hand. Looking at the mirror, he saw me looking at him in a concerned manner. He looked at me through the mirror and flash me a smile.

 

Before he went towards the door, he sat at the edge of my bed. He my cheeks with his right hand as he flashes a smile. I held on to it feeling comfort and warmth not wanting to let go.

 

“I’ll be back. Don’t worry.” He reassured me.

“You promise?” I held to his hand tightly.

 

He nodded his head and kissed me on the lips. “I promise!”

 

“What if you get in trouble?” Guilt started to ran through my veins.

“I won’t. Trust me ok?” He answered me.

 

I (slightly) opened my mouth attempting to answer when someone butted in. “He won’t get in trouble”

 

We looked towards the direction of the voice. There by the door, our manager-oppa was standing there.

 

Onew-oppa hurriedly stood up and bowed down to pay respect to the older male by the door.

“You can stay here for a while, Jinki. I already called 1Choi Jin and covered up for you.” Manager-oppa informed us.

 

I and Onew-oppa looked at each other utterly surprise. Manager-oppa covered for us? Oppa really loves me! Hahaha!

 

I was planning to give my manager-oppa a hug but then it failed. I jumped off from my bed only to fall face flat on the ground. Onew-oppa and Manager-oppa hurriedly picked me up. Whoa – I’m getting Onew Sangtae already.

 

“Thank you so much, oppa” I managed to say to them as soon as I stood up.

“You better be careful, jagiya. You’re still ill.” Onew oppa advised me earn a one brow raise from manager-oppa.

“Yes oppa” I giggled.

 

As Onew-oppa assisted me to sit at the edge of my bed, manager-oppa coughed interrupting us.

 

“Sorry to break the lovey dovey mood here, but Jinhee, may I borrow Jinki for a while.” Manager-oppa asked.

“Sure” I uncertainly agreed.

“I’ll be back” Oppa kissed my forehead and head out with manager-oppa.

 

I laid back down on my bed covering my eyes from the ray of light with my right hand. I wonder what they are going to talk about.


1 Choi Jin - He is SHINee's Manager


Author's Note: This chapter took me a long time to edit. My Secretary deleted this as soon as she saw me typing this story down during a briefing of my schedule. Maybe I should be careful from now on! =))

Anyway, are you guys still there? Hahaha! I'll see you on the next chapter :D