Her Pretty Eyes (Onew's Point of View)

Confessions of the Idols

Chapter 1: Her Pretty Eyes (Onew’s Point of View)

NTg1MTM1OTg3YmIx.gif
MusicPlaylist


“He’s slow when it comes to girls” This is the most common rumor people attach to me. Well I’m here to clarify this rumor. This rumor is TRUE. But not all girls that is. Come on! I act perfectly right in front of my mom (she’s a girl right?) Fine. She’s exempted. But Wait. Why am I being defensive? And what’s the point of denying it? Everyone knew of this already, so why deny it? Am I really that stupid when it comes to girls and love?

Pretty eyes staring back at me so blue and wide
The colors of the summer sky
The colors of the world
If love is blind, why do i see you so clearly now?

Few years back, a new group from our company was born (it’s an all girl group, just so you guys know). This time they have a different concept; far different from F(x) and SNSD. It was a like fusion of the styles SNSD and F.T. Island. They all play instrument just like F.T. Island but an All girl group like SNSD (New right?!). Their group genre? Pop and Rock group. They were introduced to us one by one before they have their debut performance on stage. As their senior and excellent oppa (Ok, Scratch the excellent part), I formally greeted them “Nice meeting you” one after the other and bowing after each greeting. The last (lead-vocal-slash-guitarist-slash-maknae) member I met on that group caught my attention the most. There is something about her that (unintentionally) draws me closer to her. But I’m not quite sure what it is. Maybe it’s Her smile? Her Charisma? Her Face? Her Pretty Eyes? Or maybe all of them.

Perfect vision of our love somehow
You take over my mind
Look up into the galaxy tonight
The stars illuminate the love we make

I love goofing around and that’s the real me (That’s why Onew Sangtae exists). But when she’s around, I goof around some more. I first wondered why? She’s just a hoobae, why act that way? I’m not the only one who noticed this, all of my dongsaeng (namely Key and Jjong) noticed it too. Everytime they saw me acting more active in front of her, they will all exchange glances, as if they were telling something with one another with the use of their cute eyes. It made me wondered, did I do anything wrong?

Pretty eyes you're the one that keeps up all night
I know no one else could make me feel this way
I want to look up into the milky way tonight
The sky illuminates the love we make
The love we make so bright

Few years had passed, and I’m still confused of why am I drawing closer to her? Just by thinking of it, it keeps me up all night. “Maybe you have feelings for her” my mind echoes every single word of what Jjong said. He heightens things up when he brought up this possibility. Thanks Jjong. Now, I can’t stop thinking of what you said.

As the moon shines its light on you
Your pretty eyes they glow
Tell me that you'll stay the night
Just stay a while

Now, I began to act strange in front of her (All thanks to Jjong for putting into my schema the idea of me having feelings for her). When she’s around, I would do my famous “Onew Sangtae” until she notices me; When she talks to me, I would try to keep the conversation going; When some of her words would come out wrong, I would smile; when she smiles at me, I would smile back (and melt inside); when she’s around, I secretly look at her; when she talks to somebody else, I would interrupt or do some more “Onew Sangtae” to get her attention back; and when she calls my name, I would be the happiest man on earth (too cheesy, right?). Oh I hope she doesn’t notice it.

You and your pretty eyes
You keep me alive

Come to think of it, Maybe Jjong was right. Maybe I really do have feelings for her. The only problem is, should I admit or not? Should I tell her or not?


Author's Note: Hi everyone! :D So this is what majority of you requested. Hope I made you guys happy.. :D

Any comments about Onew's point of view? Predictable isn't?? XD

Next chapter would be your Point of View (POV) what do you guys want to see on the next chapter? :D Let me know.. :D

I'll see You all Later~ :D