Nineteen

You're Beautiful...

Jae's POV

The month of May seemed to go by quickly. Exams were finally over and the results were in. Taemin and I did well. It would’ve been total crap if we didn’t since we were locked in our rooms to study most of the time. The weather was getting pretty hot since we were in the early days of June. Summer vacation was coming up. I was excited along with everyone else….

We would have no school until late August, then we would all be back again for the second term. I didn’t know what I would do during that time. Well the school was having a trip the week after we leave for break. But what would I do after that? Spend time with the girls? With my boyfriend? With…Yoseob?

I knew most of the girls had plans. Some were even visiting their homes. Dujun would be here and Yoseob…

I didn’t know what Yoseob would do actually…I hadn’t got the chance to ask him. Lately it seems like we don’t have time to talk anymore…

Something I didn’t like...

He was spending a lot of time with Min, a girl I haven’t even been introduced to yet. And I was of course was with Dujun all the time. In the mornings Dujun would wait for me and Yoseob would already be gone now. In class we would talk and study together…but the feeling is not like it use to be. I feel like he’s drifting away from me and doesn’t need me as much as he did.

But it was a good thing right? He didn’t have to be dependent on me anymore, always having me around. It was good that he was talking and getting to know people on his own? That he’s spending time with another girl besides me? That he’s smiling more than I’ve ever seen him smile…

Yeah… it was a good thing...And maybe I shouldn’t worry about it anymore…

 

“Unnie are you okay?” Hyun asked as she waved her hand in front of my face. She and Dongwoon had been talking about something, but I was too lost in my thoughts to pay attention. “Sorry” I sighed. “Its okay noona” Dongwoon smiled as he put his arm around his girlfriend. I looked at the other girls at the table. They were having a different conversation laughing and eating. “Unnie” Hyun said. “Hm?” I answered resting my chin on my hand and turning back to her and Dongwoon. “Where’s Dujun oppa?” she asked. “Oh he’s making up a test in his science class” I smiled a little. “I should probably take his lunch” I said looking down at the extra lunch box in front of me. I told him that I would make him something today, but the truth is I burned everything and Lee umma made the lunch for me instead. “Ah who’s that cute girl Yoseob’s with?” Dongwoon asked looking to his left. Hyun elbowed him in the chest. “Ow, mianhae” he whined as he kissed her cheek. I looked to my left as well to see Yoseob walking to our table with Min by his side. “Annyong Yoseob oppa!” Joy greeted with a wave as the two approached closer. “Annyong “the other girls said. I just looked at them not wanting to open my mouth…I didn’t feel like it...

“Annyong” Yoseob smiled. “This is Min” he said looking at the tiny girl next to him “Annyonghaseyo” she bowed. “Nice to meet you” Zsuzsi unnie said. “Oh oppa is this your girlfriend!?” Jenny exclaimed. Yoseob started to blush. “Ani” he said quickly. Min started to blush to. I shifted my eyes away from them and stood up. Everyone’s eyes seemed to be on me once I did. “You’re leaving?” J unnie asked. I nodded giving her a half smile. “Ne, I need to take Dujun his lunch” I said picking up the box. “Well see you later” Zsuzsi smiled. “Ne” I said and started to walk. Yoseob looked at me as I walked passed him and Min. I turned around feeling that I shouldn’t be rude and said “Nice to meet you Min” with a little bow. I walked off not waiting for her to reply…

Yoseob’s POV

“Nice to meet you…” Min said trailing off her sentence. Jae had walked away before she could really reply to her. She didn’t seem like herself today….

I didn’t know if anything was wrong with her since I haven’t really talked to her except for class a little. Jae seems to always be with Dujun so I feel she never has the time….Well I guess that’s how it is when you’re in a relationship with someone. “Aren’t you two going to sit?” J noona asked with a smile. “Oh ne” I said. Min nodded and sat down first. I sat next to her. “Hey Yoseob?” she asked in sort of a whisper. “Hm?” I said. “Was that Jae?” she asked. I nodded. “Ne, that’s her…”

 Jae’s POV
 

I hummed Jason Mraz’s “I’m yours” as I walked to Dujun’s class. Today as been an off day for me…I didn’t know what it was but I just didn’t feel like being at school or talking as much.

I stopped at class 3D, the door was closed and it seemed pretty silent in there. Well it would be since he was supposed to be making up a test. I opened it slightly peeking my head in. I saw Dujun in the back of the room listening to headphones. He was the only one there, no teacher. I opened the door all the way and stepped in closing it behind me. Dujun took off his head phones and put them on his desk. “Babe” he smiled. “Annyong” I smiled back a little. I walked to the back of the room and sat next to him. “Here’s your lunch” I said sliding the boxed lunch in front of him “Oh, kamsamnida” he smiled. He started to open it and eat. “Mmm, this is good!” he exclaimed. “Umma made it instead, because I burned it the first time” I said. He laughed at me. “Wow” he said taking another bite. “You’re done with your test?” I asked. “Ne, I’ve been done, but seongsanim said I couldn’t leave until he gets back” he said. “I think I should leave then, I know I’m not supposed to be here” I said sliding back in the seat. “Ani” Dujun said. “Stay here with me, I’m lonely” he pouted. I laughed a little. “I better not get in trouble for this” I said. “You won’t he” he said moving my hair behind my ear. I sighed as I put my hands to my face. “Jagi, what’s wrong?” he asked. I shrugged my shoulders. I didn’t know what was wrong. Today was just one of those days. One of those days where everything was just bleh…

Dujun turned my chair around so that I could face him; He pulled me closer to where my legs were almost between his. He placed his hand on my forehead. “Well you’re warm but I don’t think you have much of a temperature” he said. “I’m not sick...” I pouted. “You sure?” he asked leaning in closer to me. His lips almost touching mine. I nodded. Dujun smiled a little and kissed me, his hands now cupping my face... I pulled away from him “We shouldn’t be kissing here, your teacher could walk in any minute” I said as I stood up. Dujun grabbed my arm and pulled me into his lap. “I don’t care….stay with me” he said holding me by the waist. “I shouldn’t” I said. I trying to straighten out my skirt, he stopped me by putting his hand on mine. “Please?” he said rubbing my thigh as he kissed me again….

To be continued…..