9.

A New Start 2

Your POV -

I watched as L.Joe and Chunji oppa get up and look at everyone,

" Nina-ya, gwaenchana?" I didn't know what to say to him.. this is the first he's talk to me in awhile.. but he seemed to so taken by Yoon Hee.. everyone was.

" Ne.. gwaenchana oppa.." I couldn't even look anyone in the eye,

" Nina-ya! We talked to your doctor before coming to the room and he said you can come home tomorrow! Aren't you excited?!"

" Ne."

" We can through you a party!"

" Aniyo.. gwaenchanayo Ricky oppa."

" Eh? Waeyo?"

" I just don't want one.. that's all."

" Yah, Nina-ya said she doesn't want one. She doesn't want one."

" But hyung!"

" Nina-ya.. I made you some cookies, here have one." I looked at Yoon Hee, she was standing next to Changjo.. and holding two cookies towards me. I took them 

" Gomawo, Yoon Hee.. unnie."

" Nina-ya.. what's wrong?" I looked up at Changjo.. how I wanted to cry in his arms but I didn't.. I looked down and saw his hand.. he wasn't wearing his ring.

" Changjo oppa.. where is your ring?" I saw him look down,

" Oh about that.."

" Changjo-ya gave it to me, waeyo? Is there a problem?" I felt my mouth open, I was starting to tear up.. I got out of bed and ran out of the room.

 

Changjo's POV -

I watched as Nina-ya left.. this was breaking my heart way to much. I felt Yoon Hee noona touch me,

" Gwaenchana? Mianheyo, I didn't think she would acted like that.." I pushed Yoon Hee noona off of me and just kept looking at the door.

" I'm going home, tell Nina-ya.. nevermind don't tell her anything." I walked out of the room, but I was being followed by Yoon Hee noona.

" Yah! Mwohaya? What's the matter with you?"

" I don't want to talk about it noona."

" Aish.. jinja. She doesn't love you! Why do you keep trying anways." I stopped and looked at noona,

" What are you talking about? Nina-ya does love me.. i'm the one who doesn't love her.." Wait.

" I knew it.." I turned around to see Nina-ya.

" I knew you stopped loving me.. you love your noona more!" She was tearing up now..

" Aniyo, Nina-ya it came out wrong! I swear." I walked towards her, but she moved back.

" That's it.. I can't do this.. we're done. We're done Changjo!" and started running away from me,

" Nina-ya! Come back! Nina-ya! Let me explain please!" but she was already gone.. my heart was broken.. my first girlfriend.. my first love.. was now gone. Because I couldn't take care of her.. like I should've.. but no. She was right all I've done this entire time was spend time with noona.

" Changjo-ya, pallie-ah. Come on, i'll take you out to eat." Yoon Hee noona pulled me away.. I didn't say anything to her.. I was to depressed to say anything.

 

Your POV -

I ran back to my room crying, but I forgot that everyone was still there. When I walked in.. I looked up and everyone was looking at me,

" Nina-ya! Mwoh? Waeyo? Gwaenchana?" L.Joe ran towards me and held me,

" Wae? Why are you crying?"

" Nina-ya what happened?"

" Who did this to you?" I looked up at everyone..

" Changjo and I broke up.." I tried to say between my tears,

" Eh?! Waeyo?!"

" Because.. because.. he said that he didn't love me anymore."

" Eh? Waeyo? Why would he say that?"

" Because it's true.. he told his precious noona that."

" Aish! I'm going to kill that kid!" I looked up at C.A.P oppa,

" Aniyo! You can't!" I said while grabbing his arm,

" Waeyo? Why are you protecting him?! He's hurting you!"

" But you guys are also hurting me!"

" .. Nina-ya, what are you talking about?"

" Would you even believe me if I told you?"

 

No One's POV -

" Nina-ya.. are you sure  about this?"

" Ne.."

" What are you talking about Nina-ya?"

" How are we hurting you?"

" Your hurting me by believe Yoon Hee.. she's been trying to break me and Changjo up.. and now she's done it. It's over between us.."

" What are you talking about?! Yoon Hee-ya is a wonderful girl, she wouldn't do anything like that!"

" That's because she acts like that towards you guys!"

" Aniyo, Yoon Hee noona is amazing. She made us cookies and she made you some! How could you say such things?! HUH!?"

" This is how your hurting me.. just like Changjo oppa. You guys just don't care!"

" We care! But if your going to act like this we might not!"

" Stop! Why are you guys saying that?"

" Aniyo.. gwaenchanayo L.Joe oppa, if they want to be like this then.. let them."

" Who are you?! Why the hell are you being such a brat?"

" But i'm not the brat! C.A.P oppa!"

" Aniyo.. I don't want to hear it. Arasso? I'm leaving." Then Teen Top left execpt for Chunji and L.Joe

 

 

Your POV -

When they left I started crying again, I didn't know who was holding me until he started talking.

" Nina-ya, sh. It's okay, it's not worth crying.." I looked up at him,

" But oppa, everyone hates me now."

" Aniyo.. we don't hate you, Luna noona doesn't hate you, and your members don't hate you."

" Aniyo.. my members are starting to hate me too. They believe Yoon Hee more then they believe me."

" Ani! They love you Nina-ya."

" Sure they do.."

" We're staying here with you, we don't care what you say. We'll have manager hyung call in for us, we aren't going to leave. Arasso?"

" Aniyo! You can't! You have to go to school, do you understand me?"

" Waeyo? We don't have to go tomorrow, if it's important manager hyung will understand and so will Andy hyung. So we'll be fine." I looked at both of them,

" Fine.. you can stay but if you get in trouble it's not my fault. Arasso?" They both nodded they're heads and they went home to get an extra pair of clothes and they said they'd be right back. I nodded my head and they left, I the tv.  When my door opened up, I looked at who it was.

" Yoon Hee-sshi?"

" Mm, Nina-ya.. didn't I tell you to call me unnie?"

" Well I won't. Just leave will you?" She shut my door and started walking towards me,

" Listen to me you little brat, I'm only here to tell you something."

" What is it?" She walked towards me

" Changjo and I will be much happier now that your out of the picture." I shot my head right up and looked at her.

" Mwoh? What are you talking about?"

" Didn't you know? I mean it is obivous.. he fell in love with me, that's why he doesn't love you anymore. He's even cheated on you.."

" What are you talking about Yoon Hee?"

" I've been's Changjo's girlfriend since I've moved here, so leave him and me alone you ." she got up and left.. I started crying again, Changjo cheated on me? How could he?

" Nina-ya! What happened?!" I looked up to see L.Joe oppa with a bookbag.

" Changjo.. cheated on me.." I said while crying some more.. L.Joe walked to me and held me..

" How do you know? Did he tell you?"

" Aniyo.. Yoon Hee.. did."

" Eh? How would Yoon Hee-ya know?" I looked up at him,

" Because.. she's the one who he's cheating with.."

" I'm going to kill that maknae!" L.Joe oppa started to get up but I held him tight,

" Please don't leave me, oppa jebal." 

" Arasso, I won't leave you.." L.Joe held onto me until I fell asleep. Once I did, he laid me down and tucked me in. Then he went into the bathroom to change, whne he was done.. he turned off the lights and sat in the chair next to Nina-ya's bed.. and he fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I'm sorry for this late update, but I have updated. There are no gifs today.. sorry guys! I don't know if this chapter was long enough and i'm sorry if it's short, well guys I hope you liked the chapter, so please subscribe and comment! Kamsamnida and annyoung! <3