17.

A New Start 2

Your POV -

I saw Sehun's body tense up,

" Changjo oppa.. mwohayo?"

" Mwohayo?! MWOHAYO?! You have the never to ask me what?!"

" Oppa.. I have no idea what your talking about." I looked at him.. Sehun was sitting there really quietly.. like he didn't know what to say. Changjo marched right into my room and pulled Sehun by his collar..

" What the hell do you think your doing with MY girlfriend?!" I got out of bed and moved towards them..

" Oppa.."

" Gwaenchana Nina-sshi, go back onto your bed." I looked at Sehun.. he seemed so assuring. I nodded my head and walked back to my bed.. but slowly. Nothing happened.. until I got back on my bed. Sehun looked at me but Changjo brought back his attention.

" Ya! Don't look at her.. look at me. I'm the one talking to you, arasso?!" Sehun just chuckled and pushed Changjo away from him.. Changjo oppa was strong but not as strong as Sehun-sshi.

" I may be a rookie.. but I'm still your hyung. Arasso? Don't mess with me, oh and also Luna noona said she'll be back soon. She doesn't want you around Nina-sshi.. she's in the hospital constently because of you.. because you don't know how to keep your emotions in tacked!"

" What the heck are you talking about?! I'm in love with Nina-ya.. she's the one for me! We've been together for 3 years.. who do you think you are!" Sehun laughed again and looked at Changjo like he was nothing but a little kid.

" Don't you remember what Luna noona said? Because of you she can't take it anymore.. the thought of her sister constently in the hospital.. and always in tears. I know that Nina-sshi loves everyone at her company but Luna noona will not stand it anymore, so it's best for you to say good bye." I looked at Sehun.. what was he saying?
" Sehun-sshi.. mwohayo?" He turned and looked at me, he looked back at Changjo and smirked; then walked towards me.. he grabbed my hand and looked at me and gave me a smile that made my stomach flip.

" Nina-sshi.. Luna noona was talking about it when you were in your coma.. she said she's taking you out of Top Media and your going to SM to be a part of the SM family."

" M-mwohayo? Jeongmalayo?" I looked up at Sehun-sshi.. I was about to say something when Changjo pushed Sehun away from me,

" Keep your hands off my girl!"

" I thought she's your girl anymore!" Sehun said while shoving Changjo.. just hearing them argued stressed me out.. I haven't been taking my pills.. I lied to L.Joe oppa and told him that I already went for my daily check up when I really didn't. I knew I was going to die soon.. so what was the point in taking my pills and going to the doctors?

" I'LL KILL YOU!" This brought me back.. I looked at them. Changjo fist landed on Sehun's lips.. causing him to bleed.

" Sehun-sshi!" I got out of my bed and ran to him.. when I got to him I fell to my knees.. his lip was bleed and his face was a little bruised.

" Sehun-sshi.. gwaenchanayo?" I was touching his face, he started to open his eyes slowly and looked at me.

" N-ne gwaenchanayo Nina-sshi. Gomawayo." I let out my breath and smiled, I helped him but he fell again when Changjo pulled my arm away from him.

" Mwohayo?!" He didn't have scratches on him.. that realieved my heart but at the same time. It sank.. he knew everything about me.. he was my everything.. but I had to forget him. He kept playing with my hurt and I didn't want that anymore,

" Ya! Let go." I said while trying to pull him away from him but of course he only held on tighter.

" Stay out of then Nina-ya." He pushed me away from Sehun and I fell to the ground.. then it hit me. I couldn't breathe.. my vision was begining to darken.. the next I felt was the cold ground against my face.

" Sehun-sshi.." were the last words I said before blacking out.

 

Sehun's POV -

I didn't want to fight with Nina's boyfriend.. or ex boyfriend but whatever, I let him hit me.. he was in my face again now. My eyes saw something on the ground.. I looked over his shoulder to see what it was.. I could tell my eyes widening.

" N-Nina-sshi!!" I pushed the kid off of me and ran to her.. I slide on my knees and picked her up in my arms. I started walking to the door but I turned around and looked at him.

" I think it's time for you to leave.. how can you just stand there and watch get hurt like this?" I walked away from him before he said anything, I looked down and Nina.. she was in so much pain.. but she didn't show it.

" Don't worry Nina-sshi.. I'll protect you." After I said that.. I felt Nina move, I looked down. She was moving her head,

" Nina-sshi?" She didn't respond to me.. she just kept moving her head.

" Nina-sshi.. if you can hear me please say something." I was waiting for her to say something.. I held in my breath.. but I let it out when she started to say something

" Sehun-sshi, gwaenchanayo. Here turn left here until you see a door that says do not enter then move my hand over the key pad thing and the door will open. Go there now." and then she stopped talking, I did exactly what she said; when I got in the room was just filled with furnature and everything.

* A/N the room did change to blue and black now. *

How did Nina-ya know about this room? I shook the thought out of my head.. I walked to the couch and laid her down, I sat down next to her and let her use my thighs as her pillow.

" Gomawayo Sehun-sshi." I almost didn't hear her.. but I did. I smiled and nodded my head. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Suho hyung.

" Suho hyung.. when you guys come back. We're not in Nina-sshi's room anymore.. we're in like the super private room. It's left of her room and just keep going left until you reach a door that says don't enter.. uhh knock on the door and I'll open the door for you guys. Okay? Oh and tell Luna noona." I sent the message and waited for a responsed.. it only took a minute for him to answer me back.

" Arasso.. see you soon." I put my phone on table and looked down at her.. she was sleeping peacefully.. I grabbed the pillow that was sitting next to me and put it under her head. I got up and looked out the window.. it showed a statue and pond.. the pond had some sort of flower in it.. the view was nice. I walked away from the window and walked to the door.. I looked back. She seemed okay for now, I made sure I left the door open in case I couldn't get back in but right when I walked out..

" Ya! What are you doing there? Patients and visitors are not allowed in there." I looked at the nurse who was looking at me..

" Oh.. I.. uh. Nina-sshi told me to go into this room.. I was going to go look for a doctor or someone so they can attach her IV's to her..."

" Oh! Arasso.. mianheyo. I'll go to her room and attach them to her right away, thank you for telling me." And she ran off to Nina's old room.. she was a little weird. But I waited for her to come back and attach the things before I could shut the door again, once she did that.. I shut the door and I went back to Nina-sshi.. the nurses moved Nina to this other room.. why was this place so big? Well I guess there was another room in this room.. but it had a bed in it. She was sleeping so peacefully.. even though she had her heart moniter and IV drops attached to her.. I sat down next to her and and smiled.. even like this. She was still beautiful in my eyes.. I looked up when I heard my phone go off. I walked out of the room and walked into the living room.. I think it was a living room. I grabbed my phone off the table and looked at it, I had a message from Luhan hyung.

" Ya! Sehun-ya.. we're here at the hospital with everyone, like Luna noona and some of Nina-sshi's friends."

" Oh.. ne. Hyung tell me when you guys get to the door, I'll come open it for you."

" Arasso, annyoung Sehun-ya." I put my phone back on the table and closed my eyes.. for some reason I had a headache. My eyes opened up when I heard the door open.. who's coming in? I looked over at the door.. to see my members, Luna noona, and Nina's friends.

 

No One's POV -

" Mwohayo? How did you guys get in here?" Sehun asked everyone.. Luna held up a card and smiled.

" Sehun-ya... this is mine and my sister's room. We slept here in the hospital so many times as a kid.. our halaboeji thought it would be a good idea for us to have our own rooms.. so he created this private room for us. There.." Luna pointed to the room where Nina was.

" That there is my yeodongsaengs room, next to it is mine. We could either use this card or our hands to get in here.. that way no one else can get in here."

" Ya! Luna-ya.. how do you expect us to get in here and see if Nina-sshi is alright?"

" Oh oppa! Don't worry about that, my halaboeji is making hmm let's see.. about 30 cards so we can all see Nina-ya."

" Noona.. jeongmalayo?"

" Mm jinja."

" Ya.. Sehun-ya.. Nina-sshi.. gwaenchana?"

" Ne hyung.. gwaenchanayo."

" What happened?"

" .. her boyfriend came to her room this morning.. and he started to yell at me and then we got into an arguement and Nina-sshi tried to stop it but then he started to yell at her and he pushed her on the ground.. then he punched my in the face." No one really noticed Sehun's puffy face and no longer bleeding face.

" Mwohayo? Our maknae did that to you?"

" Ne sunbaenim."

" Aish... I'm going to kill him!" L.Joe was about to leave when everyone heard something.

" Oppa.. andwae." Everyone looked into the room to see.. Nina awake and staring at us.

" Nina-sshi.."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter.. I know it's short sorry guys! I promise i'll make a longer chapter on my next update but until this.. enjoy this chapter.. again. I'm so sorry that it's short. I really wanted this chapter to be longer but.. my sister of course is nagging me to update her story. -.- but I still have to update another story before her's soo grr. Anyways' sorry again and please subscribe and comment, bye guys! (: <3