4.

A New Start 2

Changjo's POV -

My eyes followed Nina-ah, while she ran away from me crying.. I grabbed the ring on the ground and looked at it. Then I looked at the ring on my finger.. 

" Nina-ah.. mianheyo.. I broke our promise." A tear threatened my face but I held it back and I left to class.. I will apologize Nina-ah.. she's my first love.. how could I do that? When I got to class, I saw Noona. She was waving at me, I smiled a little and waved at her back. I went to my seat quietly and looked at the ring.

 

Yoon Hee's POV -

I turned around to look at Changjo.. did they break up? Did my plan work, I knew I was smirking but I wiped it off and looked at Changjo.

" Are you okay?" I said while touching his hand.. I couldn't help but feel butterflies in my stomach, he looked up at me and gave me a weak smilem

" Ne.."

" No your not." I said while looking at him,

" gwaenchanayo." he just stopped right there, and looked away.

" Who's the ring for?" I said while trying to grab for it, but he put it back in his pocket.

" Nina-ah.. we got into a really big fight, and she took off her ring.. and threw it at me. I hope it doesn't mean we broke up.. I have to find her at lunch." I turned around and clenched my fist, I paid all my attention to the teacher... why is he still trying to get back with her?!

 

Your POV -

I wiped up my face and redid my makeup and I went to class, I looked paler then ever but I didn't care. I just dreaded lunch..

 

Changjo's POV -

Finally the bell rung and I ran to the lunch room, but Nina-ah wasn't there. I saw Niel hyung sitting at the table, he had class with Nina-ah before lunch. I ran to the table,

" Hyung! Have you seen Nina-ah?" he looked up at me and pointed to the door, I spun around to see her walking really slow. Why did she look so pale? She looked up and looked at me, I smiled at her.

* I can't really explain this gif.. but his smile is just plain adorable! I freaking love him... and his weirdness. <3 *

She looked back at the ground and walked to the table, she didn't talk to me. I sat down beside her and held her hand. 

" Nina-ah.. mianheyo." I whispered to her,

 

Your POV -

I didn't want to talk to Changjo, but he just wouldn't stop. He kept poking me and holding my hand when I kept trying to make him stop. I just didn't want to be a bother in his life anymore.

" Nina-ah, mianheyo.. I love you. You know that, i'm sorry if I doubted you." I looked at him and I could feel tears about to run down my cheeks.. I didn't feel good either so it didn't help that I would be crying again.. I didn't want everyone to see me crying so I got up. But when I got up, I feel.

" Nina-ah!" I heard Bora unnie say and I felt her, Seohyun, and Yoona unnie by my side but the last thing I saw was Changjo before I out.

 

Changjo's POV -

I carried Nina-ah to the nurse bridal style and laid her on the bed the nurses office.. I was told to wait outside and so I went. The nurse came out and I rushed to her,

" How is she?" I asked the nurse.

" Her tempurature is 108 degrees. She needs to go home now."

" But what caused her to faint?"

" Well with a tempurature this high anything could of caused it, lack of sleep, lack of food, sudden movements, but the most commen is stress." I looked at her, she has looked pale lately.. why didn't I noticed earlier.. and the stress. The stress caused by me, I looked down at her and her face looked like she was in pain, 

" Is it alright if I take her home?" she nodded her head and wrote me pass to get out of class through the rest of day, I carried Nina-ah on my back and we walked home.. the entire walk... all I thought about was how I did this too her.. I turned my head to look at her

" Mianheyo." and she stirred, I could hear her say..

" Please don't do this.. please..." Was she talking about me? It broke my heart to hear this.. we got to my dorm since I didn't know the girls passcode and I opened the door and took her to my room. I laid her on my bed, and went to the kitchen to get some cold water and a paper towel, I folded the towel and put it in the water then I laid it on her head. I watched her sleep, I started to fall asleep. I went to my closet to change out of my uniform but before I fell asleep, I pulled the ring out and put back on Nina-ah's hand. Then I feel asleep in L.Joe hyung's bed. 

 

Your POV -

I woke up with something cold on my head, I touched it, and it was a wet paper towel. I got up and looked around, I was in Changjo's room? I looked over to the next bed and he was laying right there.. I got out of bed, I walked over to him and touched his cheek. Then he grabbed my hand and opened his eyes, I looked down at him and smiled.

" Kamsamnida." he got up and looked at you,

" Mianheyo. I didn't mean for this happen. Please forgive me."

" But I already forgave you." I said while smiling, I could tell he was confused.

" I forgave you the first time you said you were sorry. I just didn't say anything." he pulled me into a hug and I hugged him back. I looked at the clock it was already 7:30,

" Oh my gosh! I have to go back to the dorm." But when I got up, I almost fell again. Good thing Changjo grabbed me before I could fall, 

" Why don't you just stay here?"

" Aniyo I can't, i'm sure the girls are worrying to death about me." Changjo nodded his head, he grabbed my thinks and held me close so I wouldn't fall again. We walked out the room and it seemed like no one was there, weird. We left Teen Top's dorm and walked to him, I pushed in the key code and opened the door.. to find Yoon Hee sitting there with Teen Top and my members.

" Nina-ah! Are you alright?" I nodded my head, when Changjo saw Yoon Hee, he left my side and walked to her. I fell, L.Joe and Seohyun unnie helped me back.. I glared at Changjo who was happily sitting by Yoon Hee.. Seohyun unnie and L.Joe helped me to my room, and laid me on my bed. 

" Nina-ah.. will you be alright?" L.Joe said after I was in bed. I nodded my head and turned to my side. I didn't want him to see me cry.

" I'll make you some soup, L.Joe oppa please stay with her while i'm gone." I saw L.Joe nod his head, and he sat on my bed and took my tempurature before putting cold water on my head.. I reached up and held his hand on my head until I fell alseep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey there, my readers.

How is this chapter? It's a bit short huh?

Yes! Best face to represent how L.Joe is most likely feeling in the next chapter. Ugh that Changjo..

Haha, L.Joe's to lazy to fist pump Chunji. xP Changjo just left Nina-ah in L.Joe's care.. what will happen?

.. that boy is gorgeous! O.o sorry, well I hope you guys like this chapter please subscribe or comment below and tell me how you felt about this chapter! Thanks guys, see ya later. <3