11.

A New Start 2

L.Joe's POV -

I hung up my phone and looked at Nina-ya.. she sat so quietly eating her bagel.. I knew she was dying on the inside. This whole thing with Changjo and Yoon Hee, I didn't want to stress her out even more.. I walked back into the room.

" Oppa.. gwaenchana?" I looked up at her and forced a smile on her face.

" Ne oppa gwaenchana. Come on let's eat and go on a walk before we have to leave, araji?" I saw Niina-ya's face light up when I brought up going on a walk, we ate our food and cleaned everything up.. she went into the bathroom to change, she was so thankful to Seohyun-ya when she came to visit yesterday.

~ Flash Back~

" Unnie! You came to visit." Nina-ya ran to her and hugged her, Seohyun-ya was holding a bag.

" Unnie, mwohayo?" Nina-ya said while pulling out of her hug,

" I bought you a new sweater and some pants and your favorite shoes, wear them well araji?" Nina-ya smiled at her and nodded her head and hugged Seohyun-ya.

~ End Flash Back~ 

I heard the bathroom door open and I looked at Nina-ya.. she was beautiful.

Her natural waves flowed down her face.. she was stunning.

" Waeyo, why are you staring me oppa. Do I look stupid or something?"

" A-aniyo! You look beautiful.. like always. Come on let's go, before the wind starts up again." Nina-ya nodded her head and grabbed my hand and we walked out of her room.

 

Your POV -

L.Joe oppa and I held hands the entire time we waited for the elevator, once the elevator stopped for us; we let go and walked in. When the doors closed.. L.Joe didn't talk to me.

" Ya! Oppa, why aren't you talking to me again?!" I said while looking at him,

" Eh? Aniya Nina-ya.. I'm just trying to figure out what to say to you that's all." I looked at him, I walked towards him and made him look at me.

" Mwohaya?"

" Oppa.. what's the matter?"

" Ya! Nothing's wrong arasso?" He said while laughing but I didn't believe him, I just kept staring at him. But he pulled me into a hug and whispered something.. I barely caught it; but I heard it.

" Sarangheyo.. saranghae."

Then the doors opened up and we walked out to the outside, the wind died down and L.Joe was carrying my purse for some reason..

" Oppa let me carry my bag, gwaenchana."

" Ani, oppa will carry it. Come on." He held out his hand towards me and I grabbed it and we held hands till we got to the pond, then we sat down and looked at the pond. Still holding hands, I looked at him.

" Oppa, what's the matter?"

" Hmm? Ani, nothing's wrong."

" Aigoo, oppa is a big fat liar!" I said while pouting at him,

" Aish jinja.. you got me. Okay close your eyes." I did what L.Joe oppa told me

" Araji.. open them." I opened my eyes to find L.Joe oppa... holding a box with a white flower ring inside it.

" Oppa.. gomawo!" I said while hugging him, I put it on my pointer finger and looked at it.. ani. I moved to my right hand and put it on my ring finger.. it wouldn't matter right? I looked at L.Joe

" Oppa, waeyo?"

" You need happiness today so I was in the cafe and I saw this ring in there, so I bought it and was going to give it to you for your birthday but since you've been.. having troubles.. I thought this would make you happy." L.Joe looked at the ground.. I scooted closer to him and hugged.

" Mwohaya?" I looked at him,

" You are the best oppa ever!" I said while smiling at him, then L.Joe's phone started to ring.. he pulled out of my hug and walked away.

 

L.Joe's POV -

I walked as far away as I could get from Nina-ya.. when I looked back, she was just sitting there looking at the pond. I looked back at my phone and saw that it was Chunji..

" Yoboseyo?"

" Ya! Why haven't you responded to me?!"

" Mwohaya? What are you talking about?"

" I texted you like 20 minutes ago... mwohayo. What's going on?"

" I'm with Nina-ya.. waeyo."

" Did you tell her.."

" Ani.."

" Mwoh?! Waeyo?! Why the hell not?!"

" Ya! Don't yell at me! Plus I can't tell her.. she's leaving the hospital today.. plus along with everything that's happened to her.. I just want her to happy today, is that so hard to ask for!?" I looked back and saw that Nina-ya was listening to her music.. I turned around but turned back around.. when did she get that?

" Ya! Are you listening to me?" I turned my attention back to Chunji.. crap. I forgot I was still talking to him,

" Yeah dude.. sorry I spaced off for a minute. What did you say?"

" Aish! Babo!! I said that.. your going to have to tell her before she gets home.. if she finds out that you didn't tell her either.. what's she going to say?" Chunji had a point.. if Nina-ya knew that I kept this from her.. she wouldn't forgive me.

" Arasso.. I'll tell. Arasso? I'll tell her."

" Okay.. good. I'll see you at home, annyoung."

" Annyoung." I hung up my phone and looked back at Nina-ya.. she wasn't there. I stuffed my phone back into my pocket and I ran to the bench.. where the hell did she go. 

" Nina-ya! Where are you?" I said.. I looked around but I couldn't find her.. until I heard her voice.

" Right here oppa." I turned around to see Nina-ya holding a lotus flower and smiling at me, I ran to her and hugged her.

" Dont' run off again, arasso?!"

" Oppa! You make it seem like i'm five years old." she said while pouting, I hugged her again.

" In my eyes.. you are five years old. Come on, let's go get your things and check out. Plus your doctor wanted to talk to you before we left, so come on." I said while holding out my hand for her, she smiled and grabbed it. We walked hand in hand back to her room, we rode the elevator up and when we got off.. Nina-ya asked me something that shocked me.

" Oppa.. how would you feel if I got back with Changjo oppa?" I stopped and looked at her.. my heart just dropped right there.. she wasn't thinking about it. . was she? I just looked at her.. but she was waiting for her answer.. 

" Honestly.. I wouldn't love it." I said while looking down at the floor,

" Ohh, arasso..." I looked up at Nina-ya.. I could tell by her voice.. that wasn't the answer she was looking for.

" Nina-ya.." I grabbed her arm and turned her around to look at me.

" I didn't mean it like that.. what I meant was that.. I wouldn't love it but if you miss him and if it feels right.. then go back with him." I saw her face.. she was smiling and then she hugged me.

" Gomawo oppa." and she pulled out, she held my hand while we walked back to her room. When we got there Nina-ya let go of my hand and ran to get her purse, lucky for her they put it on her bed. All we had to do was grab it, which was pretty much her jacket.

" Araji, let's go." Nina-ya didn't put her jacket on.. it's okay. I hope, we walked to where the doctor office was and we knocked until he said we could come in. We walked into his office and sat down.

" Nina-sshi, are you ready to leave?" I looked at Nina-ya and she smiled and nodded her head.

" That's good, okay so I asked you to come here because your grandfather thought it would be a good idea for you to have a daily checkup with us."

" Mwohayo? Waeyo? Aniya.. gwaenchana. Halaboeji doesn't know what he's talking about.. how often is daily?" I looked at Nina-ya..she looked nervous. The doctor was looking through his papers then back at us,

" Once every week and you'll need to be taking pills at every hour, araji?"

" Mwoh? Every week!? Aniya, I refused too. Plus pills?! Andwaeyo!"

" Nina-sshi.. please listen. The pills will help your heart, trust me.. you'll grow to love them."

" Aniya.. I refuse!"

" Nina-ya.. why don't you just listen to your halaboeji and the imo? Huh, waeyo?" She turned and looked at him,

" Oppa! Andwaeyo! I will not take pills and I will not be coming for a daily check up.. which by the way is once every week! I'm an idol.. I don't have time for a check up."

" We'll work around your schedule, everything will be fine Nina-sshi."

" Aniyo." I looked at Nina-ya.. aish. Why was she so stubborn? I looked at the doctor,

" Don't worry, I'll make sure she takes her pills and i'll bring her to the check ups."

" MWOH?! Oppa!" Nina-ya turned towards me and was about to whine when I put my hand up, so she just sat in her chair pouting and sulking.

" Gowamoupta. Well we'll see you sometime next week, araji?" I looked at Nina-ya.. she crossed her arms and looked away. I knew she wasn't going to answer me so I answer for her.

" Ne, iguessimnida. Gomawo." I said while bowing and grabbed Nina-ya by the arm and pulled her out of her seat,

" Wait! You'll need the prescription." I stopped at the door and walked back to the doctor to grab the prescription note,

" Gomawo." I said while bowing at him, then I walked back and dragged Nina-ya out of there. Once we got to the prescription area, we showed them the note the doctor gave us and then they left.. it was only me and Nina-ya left.. and she wasn't talk to me at all.

" Nina-ya.. why aren't you talking to me?" she turned and looked at me..

" Oppa! Why would you say that I would come for a daily check up and what not?! The reporters already know that I was in the hospital.. what am I suppose to say now?" I pulled her towards me but she wouldn't move so I had to move towards her, and I tried to look into her eyes but she kept looking away.

" Ya.. I said it because I don't want this to happen to you again, the doctor said the pills will help you when you need them most. They'll help control your heart so you won't be in the hospital as much, araji?" She looked at me

" Oppa, I know what the pills are. I have them at home!"

" Mwoh? And have you been taking them?" She looked at me like I was crazy,

" Aniya! Why would I? I'm healthy enough without them."

" Ani.. from now on, you will be taking your pills and i'll make sure you do." Then Nina-ya walked closer to me.. her arms crossed across her chest.

" And if I don't." I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close.. almost to the point where our noses could be touching.

" You'll regret it, araji?" and I pulled away just in time so the doctor couldn't see me doing anything to Nina-ya.. but I could feel her staring me down. I signed for the pills and we walked out. Right when we walked out, I saw Andy hyung with Chunji-ya.. the hell.. doesn't he have schedules? We walked towards them,

" Nina-ya.. gwaenchana?!" Andy hyung gave Nina-ya a hug and she nodded her head, Chunji-ya gave Andy hyung a nod then he got Nina-ya into the car and shut the door. I looked at Chunji-ya..

" Mwoh?"

" Have you told her yet?" I looked at Chunji.. crap. That's what I forgot to do..

" Aniya.. I haven't told her yet." Chunji-ya walked towards me..

" BABO! Why haven't you told her yet? What's she's going to say when we get to the Music Bank and Yoon Hee and Changjo and everyone else is there?!"

" What do you expect me to say?! I can't tell her.. she'll be even more depressed then she already is!"

" You better tell her L.Joe-ya.. araji?!"

" Ne! Arasso!" He walked to the door and opened it up.. he waited for me to come inside and I walked inside and sat next to Nina-ya.

 

Your POV -

We were driving some where I didn't know, 

" Andy oppa.. where are we going?"

" We're going to Music Bank to go support on our new rookie group and Teen Top has a performance there." I nodded my head and fell asleep while he drove the car there, L.Joe shook me awake once we got there. I woke up.. barely and got out of the car, I followed Andy oppa while the boys went to go change and we went to go see 100% oppas. We knocked on the door and walked in,

" Are you guys ready?"

" Ne hyung, we're ready. Oh! Nina-ya! Gwaenchanayo? We've been meaning to come see you but we've been so busy with the debut.."

" Aniya.. gwaenchanayo Minwoo oppa. Good luck out there, fighting!"

" Aish.. our sunbae is so lame.. even if she's younger then us."

" Aigoo.. Hyukjin oppa! Mwohayo!?"

" Nina-ya!!" I turned around to see Jonghwan oppa,

" Oppa!" and I ran to hug him.. then Andy oppa pulled us apart.

" Hyung.. leave Nina-ya alone. She's mine araji?" I turned around and saw Changbum oppa.

" Changbum oppa!" and we hugged.. but then again.. Andy oppa pulled us apart.

" Kids.. stop now. Let's go, you have to perform.. right now!" I watched as they started to get up.

" Wait!!" and everyone turned around.. I pulled something out of my pocket. It was a 100% poster,

" I'll be cheering you on, arasso?" and I walked out before them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6aRoxgEoSo - Bad Boy; 100% MBCkpop/ Music Bank.

Once they were done.. I stayed in my seat but I pulled out my Teen Top poster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuZ5yhS1OsE - Be Ma Girl; Teen Top MBCkpop/ Music Bank.

Once everyone was done.. I went to the back and find the oppas but then I saw my members.. and Yoon Hee. I walked towards them 

" Mwohaya?"

" Oh Nina-ya! Your out of the hospital!! Yay! Our group is back, wait.. do you know?"

" Bora unnie.. know what?"

" That i'm the newest member of your group." I looked at them.. all of them.

" MWOHAYO!?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys.. I couldn't find any gifs since it's late and I have school tomorrow. Dx Well I hope you like this chapter and I'll update soon guys. Annyoung!