25.

A New Start 2

PAUSE!

New character addition:

Park Nuhyun

* oldest of the Park siblings ( you and Luna)

* overly protective

* still in love Yoon Hee ( Yoon Hee's ex)

* disowned by parents because he didn't want to live in America with them

* loves his sisters very much

* only Luna remembers him the most

* grandfather loves him very much

* model.

RESUME!

 

Nuhyun's POV -

As I walked into my home, I looked around.. so empty.. so lonely.. the life of being me, I kicked off my shoes and walked into my home,

I looked out the window to see the cherry blossom trees blooming.. they covered all the trees and some on the ground, I looked at my hands.. then back at the door.. I rolled my eyes and walked upstairs to my room. Once I opened my room door.. I saw Yoon Hee in my room.. what am I going to do about my life? I looked at her and my floor.. my scrabooks!

" Aish.. oppa how could you not tell me about.. your oh so cute yeodongsaeng?" she said while sitting on my bed and pulling out a picture of us 3 when we were younger.

* a/n: Nuhyun, Luna, then you... I want these korean babies. )':*

" I did tell you.. you just never listened to me." I said while standing at my door.. looking at her, how could she change her persepective.. from being a model to a singer.. I shook my head and looked at her, she still wasn't looking at me.

" Ani.. oppa you didn't tell me anything." and she tore out another page.. how could she?! She looked up at me and smiled,

" oppa.. I know you still love me, madjayo oppa?" I looked at her.. I scoffed and smiled at her,

" Oh.. I still love you, but that doesn't mean I would ever get back with you.. not what after you did to me." she stood up and laughed a little,

" Oppa.. I think it's time to forget the past, guraego.. tell your precious sister that i'll be waiting for her." I turned towards her and glared at her,

" Neo.. mwohangoya?! Stay away from my family, araji?"

" Naega? I'm just telling the truth, gureotji oppa.. i'm not going to do anything to your precious yeodongsaeng.." she started to walk out of my room until she stopped right next to me, she turned towards me and I turned towards her;

" Yet. Guraego.. are you seriously telling me you won't fall for me again?" I looked her right in the eyes and smiled, I moved closer to her and whispered;

" .. Oh, jinjayo. No matter what you say or do.. I will never get back with you. Get lost." and I pushed her away from me, she just smirked and walked away.. I waited until I heard the door slam shut. I walked into my room and sighed.. she would do this. I counted the albums.. what 5.. I looked at my book case, she left one behind.. but why? She knows that one was ours.. but why did she not touch it?

* a/n: imagine a scrapbook somewhere in there.*

I shook my head and started to pick my albums and the pages.. now I have to get new albums and transport the pictures into those, I sighed and looked at them. I picked up one of the pages and looked at the pictures on it, I pulled one out.

I smiled at the picture and flipped it around,

" Nina's 5th birthday.

8.10.2001

Saengil chukhapnida my beautiful daughter."

I remembered this day.. Nina was so happy to be turning 5, she knew once she turned 5.. she would be able to come with me when I would go to modeling classes. *a/n: he started to model at a very young age.*

I smiled and put the picture back, I got up from my bed to put my albums on my desk but before I went back to my bed.. I looked at my bookshelf. I shook my head and grabbed the scrapbook.. I walked back to my bed and sat down.. I looked at the book.

 

I opened the front cover and read the first message.

" 8.10.2008

Oppa! 

I have started this scrapbook for our beloved memories that we will make during our time together,

but instead of me keeping it.. you're keeping it! kekeke. 

annyoung oppa! 

Saranghae,

Yoon Hee. "

I shook my head and turned the pages.. they were mostly filled of notes from her when we started dating until I turned a few more pages.. when I started to see pictures.

I looked at the pictures from the times when we were just friends.. when I had first fallen for her, during our trainee years.

~ flash back~

I walked into the modeling company.. the only 16 year old from my school who made it, I took a deep breath and walked inside. When I walked inside and looked around, the building was really big. I started to walk towards the recepectionist but got distracted when my phone went off, I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at it. It was Nina, I smiled and answered it;

" Oh?"

" Oppa! Oppa.. eodiga?" I smiled at my little sister, I didn't tell her that I made it because I wanted to surprise her.

" Oppa.. bappen, waeyo? Gwaenchana?" I always worried about my sister.. espically since my parents.. weren't so healthy,

" Ne! Gwaenchanayo oppa, i'm at halaboeji's house right now. Oppa.. Luna unnie told me to tell you that when you're done to go get her from ballet class araji?" I chuckled.. while I was answering Nina's question was when I bumped into a girl.. I dropped my phone and looked at the girl I bumped into.. she was on the ground. 

" Ah! Jeongseongheyo!" I helped her up, she looked at me and smiled.. I was awestrucken. She was gorgeous.. 

" Aniyo.. gwaenchanayo." she started to walk away from me when I called after her,

" Ah! Ireumi mwohayo?"

" Ah annyounghaseyo, jae ireum Yoon Hee imnida." she bowed at me and I bowed back,

" Ne.. annyounghaseyo, jae ireum Nuhyun imnida."

" Nuhyun? Oh.. joah! Nuhyun-sshi, I hope to see you around somemore. Chinggu arasso?" I nodded my head.. this was going to be the start something beautiful.

~ end flashback~

I looked at the first picture of us.. it was when we first started going out, our 100th day actually.. she thought it would be cute to put cat faces on us. I took the picture out and turned it around.. I looked at the message.

" 8.2.2008

Oppa! Happy 100th day! Can you believe it's our 100th day already? Time passed us by fast,

oppa. Neo.. jinja babo! I hope this message put a smile on your face like it did mine.

I hope we last forever and ever.. annyoung!

Saranghae,

Yoon Hee-ya."

I scoffed at the message.. 

" Last forever.. what lies." I put the picture back in it's rightful spot and I flipped the pages.. the pictures..

I looked at the pictures.. I wiped my tears and turned to the last page.. I looked at the picutre,

I took it out and looked at it.. this marked our 4 years of being together.. our last day of schooling.. our last day of training. I flipped it around and read it,

" 8.10.2012

Oppa!

Happy 4 year anniversery babe! Can you believe that today we graduate from our model training?

Aish.. I can't believe it, 4 years together.. first we were hoobaes now we're sunbaes!

We're so old! Well when you see this picture..

don't freak out, because i'll explain it later.

By the way... babe, you are such an ugly sleeper. (;

kekeke well oppa.. don't worry so much, we'll always be together arasso?

Thank you for being by my side these last 4 years, I don't know where I would be without you.

Oppa.. we're going to be together forever right?

Oh guraego.. when is my daughter going to come see me?

I miss my Nina.

Well oppa, i'm going to go make you breakfast since it's my turn to make it.

Annyoung my love.

Saranghae Yoon Hee."

I wiped my tears.. why was I crying in the first place? I put the picture back and threw the book to the floor, I laid on my bed and looked at my ceiling..

" what happened? Why are you trying to kill my sister? Why did you even break up with me first place?! UGH!"

~ Flashback~

I looked at her,

" Mwohangoya?! What do you mean you want to break up?"

" Jeongseongheyo oppa.. but I need to, I need to do this." I grabbed her hands and pulled her close to me,

" Wae? Is because it because Hangin hyung said he would debut you already?" she pulled away from me,'

" Oppa.. mianhe but Hangin oppa is the one I need.. not you." and she left me.. standing there like an idiot, from that day on.. I vowed that I would be a better model then her.. I will never fall for her again, and I walked away.. away from it all.

~ End Flash back~

I opened my eyes and looked up to my ceiling, I turned to my ringing phone.

" Yobososeyo? Ne.. I'll be there soon. Ne." and I hung up.

 

Your POV -

I couldn't go back to bed after that person left my room.. I got out of bed and walked to the patio, I needed some air. Once I stepped outside.. I looked at the moon,

" Hmm a lunar eclipse.. " where one see's the Lunar Eclipse.. one will find the truth." hmm where did I hear that?" I shrugged my shoulder.. then I thought about it.. his voice.. where have I heard it? I tried to think about it.. but.. 

" Ahh!" I grabbed my head and screamed.. to much pain,

" Nina-ya!" I turned towards the voice.. it was a boy in a wheel chair, but who is he.. why do I feel like i know him.

" Nuguende?" he moved towards me,

" Annyoung Nina-ya.. naega Oh Sehun imnida, I am your friend. Chinggu." I looked at him.. he smiled and held out his hand towards me,

I slowly walked towards him and grabbed his hand, for some reason I felt safe here in his arms.

" Hajimayo.. even if you don't remember me, we'll always be friends. Arasso?" I slowly nodded my head.. what is this feeling I am feeling.. do I like him? No.. I barely met him,

" Uh.. Sehun-sshi.. mianheyo but do you mind letting go of me?" 

" Oh.. mianheyo, kaja. Let's go watch some tv." I nodded my head, before I could walk away.. he grabbed my hand and pulled me onto him. So I was sitting on his lap, I looked at up at him.. he smiled at me and I blushed. He started to move closer to me.. and I didn't move away from him, for some reason I wanted him to do it but at the same time.. it didn't feel right.. but I didn't stop him. As he was about to touch my lips..  my door opened up. We both turned towards it..

" Ya.. neo mwohaye?!" it was Changjo.. why was he here so late?

" Luna noona asked me to come check up on Nina. Waeyo, why are you here?"

" Making sure you're doing your job. Why are you kissing her?!"

" Ah.. anide.. we didn't kiss." why do I need to explain myself to him?

" .. Ya! Mwohangoya? Don't kiss her, arasso?" I was about to stop them.. when my door opened again,

" YA! NEO MWOHAYE?! NUGUSOYO?!" I turned around and looked at him,

" Ya.. neo nugende?" that voice.. I knew i've heard it, it was the guy from my room!

" Na! Naega.. your oppa!" oppa? mwoh?

" I don't have an oppa.." he smiled at me,

" Ya.. aren't you.. Park Nuhyun?! THE MODEL?!"

" mwoh?!" model?

" Oh.. that's me, now naga!" woah.. what's going on,

" Ya! Who are you to tell us to leave?! How do we know you're actually Nina's brother? She's never told me about you!" before anything could happen.. Luna walked in,

" Oh.. oppa.. you're here already?"

" noona.. who is this guy?" I was very confused,

" Boys, this is Park Nuhyun.. my brother. Neo subaenim."

" Ggeojyeo! Jigeum." and I watched as the 2 boys left.. that's weird,

" Mwohenhapnikka?" I watched as Luna and Nuhyun.. right? well they sat on my couch,

" Nina-ya.. I know you don't remember me or anything but I want you to introduce you to our brother."

" Oppa?"

" Ne, oppa. I am the oldest amongest the 2 of you."

" Mianheyo.. guhjitmal, jinja naega gieoghaji anhneunda. After everything.. I am not able to remember anything. Jeongseongheyo."

" Gwaenchanayo.. i'll always be here to help protect you. Luna-ya nado." my head was starting to hurt again.

" Mianheyo.. but can you please leave.. if all I hear are lies then I don't want you to be here anymore. Jeongseongheyo. Jeongmal jeongseongheyo."

" ya!" but Nuhyun grabbed Luna's arm,

" Hajimayo.. she won't remember, no matter what we do." I watch as Nuhyun got up but stopped and looked at the moon.. he smiled and looked at me,

" Nina-ya.. where one see's the Lunar Eclipise, then one will find the truth.I looked at him.. those words.. he smiled and left with Luna in his arms.

 

2 months later.

( still your pov)

" Nina-ya! Order up!" I turned around and smiled,

" Ne!"

 

Author's POV -

Let's check up on everyone shall we? 

Sehun has healed rather quickly and is about to have a comeback with all of EXO. (a/n: yes.. EXO is finally having a comeback!) He still has to go to physical therapy for his leg but other then that, he's just fine. He's a surprise.

Luna.. well she's doing just fine, even though she lost her sister.. she's still smiling, her and L.Joe are finally together after 2 months of denying him due to the thought that he dated her little sister but little did she know she was slowly falling for him.

L.Joe.. YOUR SOON TO BE BROTHER IN LAW. (; haha just kiddding! Him and Luna have only been dating for some time now, he's much more faithfull to her.. even though he still loves you, he has given up hope because he didn't want to hurt you again. He stays in check thanks to Luna.

Changjo.. he's coming along.

Yoon Hee.. her and Changjo are back together.. how I don't know, i'll explain later. (;

Nuhyun.. is still coping with loss of his sister, but he still cares for her. Eventually over the time, he has come closer to her.. he wants her to understand his meaning.

You. You left the hospital after feeling lots better. (a/n: still doesn't remember anything of her life.) Even though she went to the hospital for a regular/daily check every week, she was still happy with her life. She's trying to understand why she is going to a school for music.. she trying to understand why this girl name Seohyun is calling her and telling her to comeback.. she's trying to understand what happened. But other then that she's fine, she works at a coffee shop and is trying to save up to come to America.. for schooling purposes. Also she has a new boyfriend. Dugen Dugen.. who is it?

 

Your POV - 

I walked over to the counter to pick up the order, I sat it down on the table and smiled.

" Enjoy, hope you guys have a wonderful anniversary." I said while bowing to the couple in front of me, as I was walking back.. I heard the door bell; I turned towards the door and smiled,

" Gege!" I ran to him and hugged him, he pulled out of the hug and looked at me.

" Nina-ya.. don't hug me so much or else your boyfriend would get mad at me. Aish.. always wants me to get in trouble with your namjachinggu." I looked at him,

" ya! Neo chugalay?!" and we started laughing,

" Are you busy right now?" I looked around, we only had one table since it was late and people wouldn't want to be out this late.

" Ani.. waeyo?"

" Aish.. don't tell me you actually forgot. Aish.. I can see why Sehun-ya was pouting today." the thought of him pouting,

"Gege.. museunil?" then all of a sudden, I felt cold hands cover my eyes.. I knew exactly who they were.

" Changjo oppa." and the hands were gone, he sat down next to Luhan and looked at me.

" Mwohya? Is there something on my face?" and I started to touch my face,

" Ani.. but did you seriously forget?" now i'm going to kick them..

" Forget what?!"

" That today is our 2 month mark, babo." I heard him say.. I turned around to see.. the idiot who I called my boyfriend. I looked at him,

" Ew.. your rainbow hair." I said while laughing when he sat down,

*a/n: I personally love this hair style!*

He put his arm behind me and smiled,

" Shut up, neo babo." and he landed a kiss on my cheek, while pulling something out of his pocket. I looked at him,

" Happy 2 months and happy birthday.. babo." I smiled.. he remembered, I looked at Luhan.. who was smiling while Changjo was frowning.. him being my best friend... that worries me, I'll make sure to text him later. I looked at Sehun and smiled, I opened the box.. I gasped.

I smiled and kissed him on the cheek,

" Gomawayo oppa. Wait here I think they need me in the back." I said while putting the bracelet on.. I got up and left smiling.. idiots they don't know i'm actually hiding his present in my purse.

 

The Boys POV -

Sehun looked at Luhan and Changjo,

" Chukahae Sehun-ya.. you finally did it." Sehun smiled at his hyung, then turned to Changjo.

" Stop frowning, you're going to make Nina-ya worry." Changjo smiled at him and moved closer towards him,

" I'll do as I please and if that means protecting my best friend from the likes of you then fine." Sehun and Changjo glared at each other,

" Mess this plan up, then you die. Arasso?!"

" Araji hyung. Guraego.. you should learn how to protect your feelings and not let them run while before something bad happens to you, I mean you wouldn't want to lose Nina-ya right? I mean not yet.. since you made that bet with Kris hyung." Sehun glared at him,

" Shut it." Changjo smirked,

" make me hyung." before anything could happen.. Luhan came in,

" ya! Stop it! Sehun-ya stop it before your girlfriend sees and Changjo-ya guemanhae! I know you don't like what Sehun-ya is doing but once his stupid bet is over.. then you'll truly see how he feels about Nina-ya.. madjayo Sehun-ya?"

" whatever makes you happy hyung." right then Nina came back.. Sehun looked to Changjo while Changjo kept frowning.. of course he wasn't happy, the love of his life belonged to someone else.. someone who doesn't deserve her.. at all.

" Oppa! Here, Nuhyun oppa gave it to me because he said it would be nice on a pretty boy so I thought of you."

*a/n: you can pick which one you like better, I used to have the grey one until I lost it. );*

" They're couple rings and Nuhyun oppa said they hold magical powers, he said I should give it to the person I love." 

 

Your POV -

I looked outside, the clouds were covering the sky.. so I couldn't see the moon. Oh well I was walking home anyways.. i'll see it later hopefully. I looked at the ring on my hand.. why does it seem to familiar? I shook my head and looked at the boys,

" Aww gomawayo babe, well we gotta go. Mianheyo i'll text you later okay?" I smiled and nodded my head, I watched as Luhan and Sehun both got up. I waved them goodbye.. I turned around and looked at Changjo.

" ya! Neo mwohsenida?"

" ani.. just thinking about you leaving to America.. when was it again?" I looked at him,

" 2 weeks oppa, 2 weeks."

" Ahh gurukona, well I better get going too.. you know comebacks and everything. Annyoung Nina-ya." and he was gone.. how weird, I looked outside.. I saw red.

" Where one sees the Lunar Eclipse, then one will find the truth." once I heard those words in my head my hand.. well actually my finger felt funny I looked at it.. 

" That's weird." I swear I put it on my pointer finger.. what's it doing on my ring finger.. who well. Maybe I did put it on my ring finger. I was pulled out of my trance when my name was called,

" Nina-ya let's quickly close and get going home.. that moon is starting to scare me." I turned around and looked at Naeun unnie, I smiled and got up.

" Ne Naeun unnie." and I went to go help her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

" Where one sees the Lunar Eclipse, then one will find the truth."

 

Hey guys! I'm sorry that I haven't been updating lately, I hope this update makes up for it though. The reason why I haven't been updating lately was because of my last few weeks of school.. which by the way I am free! I'm officially on summer vacation, but updating will be more hard for me because I made cheer again this year so I have to work consessions for school at Baseball and Softball games, also our boys soccer team made it to state! Yeah! Even though we didn't have one player.. we still played like he was there.. anyways also I will be on vacation this summer so for about a week each month of June and July so I don't know when but i'll to be updating during that time period as well. Also my sister and friends graduated about a week ago so i'm really sad about it because more the half of her classmates are my friends and family.. now they're leaving me. D; sad day so i'm sorry for keeping you guys waiting on updates.. i'll update againn.. I don't know when because of my semi hiatus nonsense.. sorry again guys. Please enjoy this update, subscribe and comment! Laters!

 

 

So in asking of your forgivness.. heres B.A.P's maknae line.. MOON JONG UP AND ZELO! They so cute.. I can't believe one is a year older then me while the other is 7 days younger then me.. nice. haha Bye guys! don't forget to suscribe and comment below!


La La La - Big Bang

bring back the oldy music! <3