2.

A New Start 2

Your POV -

There was no school today and I woke up early... it was because of that dream... the dreams that keeps coming back. I sat in bed,

" Aish! Why do you keep coming back?" I forgot that Yoona unnie doesn't like it when we wake her up..

" Yah! Shut up and go back to bed!" she said while throwing a pillow at me and she fell back asleep, I got out of bed and threw a sweater on. Then I went into the kitchen and made a cup of tea. I went into the living room and sat on the couch..

" Why does it keep coming back?" I was so into my thoughts that I jumped when I heard a knock at the door, I looked at the clock.. who would be awake at the time.

7:35 A.M

I went to the door and opened it.. to find a blonde boy with blue streaks in his hair.

" L.Joe?"

 

L.Joe's POV -

7:00 A.M

I looked at my clock.. why was I up so early? Then I remembered why.. my dream.. after 3 years.. 

" Aish!" I got out of bed and walked of mine and Changjo's room. I went into the living room and the tv.. I did whatever I could to get my mind off that dream.. I got up and went back into my room, I opened one of my drawers and pulled out a small box. I closed the drawer and went back to the living, and I opened it.

* I think it's a fairy but online they said it was an angel.. O.o how is that an angel?! That's Tinkerbell in pink.. but we'll go with Angel for this story.*

I bought this gift for Nina-ah.. for our second anniversary, I don't know why I still had it. I got up and went to my room, I jumped back into bed and and looked at my clock,

7:25 A.M

* How L.Joe looked.. ignore Chunji or check him out. ^.^ whatever floats your boat. Hah his adam's apple is HHUUGGE!*

I got back up and grabbed the box, I left the dorm and walked to the girls.. I knocked on the door hoping someone would answer. I didn't want to come back when the guys are awake.. then the door opened,

" L.Joe?"

" Oh Nina-ah.. did I wake you up?"

" Ani, why are you here so early? Your never awake this early.. it's even hard for you to wake up for school." she said while giggling.. crap why is this getting hard?!

" I wanted to give you something.."

" Mwohayo?"

" It's a necklace.. I got it a while back.." I kept looking at the ground,

" Oh arasso, let's go to the park.. I need to tell you something anways." 

 

Your POV -

I told L.Joe to come in, but he said he'd wait outside. I went to my room to grab some socks and my purse.. I looked at the drawer and I walked to it.. I opened and pulled out the plushie.. I stuffed it in my purse and left.

I put my shoes on and and left with L.Joe, we walked to the park and sat on a bench to look at the sun rise,

" Uh.. so Nina-ah.. the necklace I want to give you.."

" Oh yeah.. well let me tell you something first."

" Uh arasso.." I could tell L.Joe was awkward.. but wasn't he an awkward child to begin with?

" Um okay, so I had a dream about you.."

 

L.Joe's POV -

My head shot right up and I looked at her, 

" Mwoh?"

" Just listen." so I sat there and listened while she told me about her dream

" Okay.. it's a dream where you and I are together.. and i'm wearing this necklace.. it's like a angel with a star on top.." my eyes got bigger when she said that.. that's the gift i'm about to give her.

" What else."

" Well I don't know.. that's it. It's just practically us being together.." I sat there quiet,

" I think about us sometimes.." what she said next shocked me,

" I do too, but I love Changjo and your the one that screwed it up.."

" Nina-ah.. mianheyo."

 

Your POV -

I looked at L.Joe and he looked sad.. cause I brought it up again.. I pulled him into a hug,

" It's okay oppa, you know I forgive you." he pulled out of the hug first, and smiled at me.

" Gwaenchanyo.. oh um here. Here's the necklace I was talking about.." he handed a small box to me, when I opened it had a little note, I read it.

" Dear babe, 

^.^ it's our 3 month anniversary! Kekeke well I got you this necklace.. it's an Angel cause your my only Angel and a star cause your the biggest star that burns in heart, and you shine so bright in my eyes. I hope you like it, I love you babe.

Love - L.Joe. <3" I looked at him and he was looking down, I looked at the present.. I pulled it out and it was the necklace from my dream.. 

" Kamsamnida oppa.." I said while looking down.. I put the necklace away and pulled the plushie out and handed it to him, he looked up when he saw it. He took it and smiled.

" Kamsamnida Nina-ah.. mianheyo."

" Aniyo, it's fine. Just stop."

" Arasso, let me help you put your necklace on." I gave him the necklace and and moved my hair to the side.. he clipped it on and I turned around to hug him.. I thought I saw someone behind the tree but when I looked again.. nothing was there.

" Come on oppa, let's go home." I grabbed his arm and pulled him and we walked back to the dorms.

 

Yoon Hee's POV -

I went for a walk and I saw a blonde boy with.. .. Nina-sshi?! Isn't she dating Changjo though?! I followed them and hid behind a tree, I couldn't hear anything though.. but I same them hug, I took out my phone and took their picture.. then he gave her something and she gave him something.. I kept taking pictures.. 

" Say goodbye to Changjo.. you ." I said while smirking.. they hugged again and she looked up I hid quickly before she could see me. I ran home.. I'll make sure Changjo see's these pictures at school.

 

~ next day~ still Yoon Hee's POV

I got to class early and waited for Changjo, he came in.. I waved to him and he got to his seat.

" Annyounghaseyo noona."

" Annyounghaseyo Changjo-ah.."

" Noona.. are you okay?" he said while looking at me

" Aniyo.. I have something to show you." I pulled out my phone and showed him the pictures. I looked at him.. his face got tense and his hands started to turn into fists..

" Noona.. can you send these pictures to my phone?"

" Uh.. ne. Changjo-ah.. I don't think it's anything." but I sent him the picutres like he asked and he turned around.. withouth saying anything else.. 

" Ha! He's falling for it.. soon they'll break up and he'll be mine." I said in my head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I hope you guys like this chapter, I'll update soon. I promise. Sorry no gis today, I'm tired. ^.^ I'm going to go to bed. Night guys. Annyoung! Please subscribe and comment below, I love you guys! <3