6.

A New Start 2

Your POV -

I woke up to a beeping sound.. I wasn't fully awake but it sounded a heart moniter, I got up and opened my eyes even more. That's when I realized.. I was in a hospital room.. was I dreaming? I got out of bed and walked around.. I walked to the door and walked out, I looked around until I found a nurse.

" Uhm excuse."

" Oh annyounghaseyo miss Park, you shouldn't be out of bed. Let's go, i'll call your sister."

" Am I dreaming? and my sister?"

" No you are not dreaming, and yes your sister. She asked me to call her when you wake up or if anything happens, come on." I followed the nurse back to my room and I sat down on my bed, the nurse left a little bit which I guess was to call my sister but when she came back she had a tray of food for me.

" Your grandfather and sister are coming now, along with some friends. Is that okay with you?" I nodded my head,

" Okay good, well here. I've brought you some food, eat. You need some energy in you."

" Kamsamnida." and she left. I the tv and looked at the clock

1:55 AM

It was almost 2 in the morning.. I felt bad. They were probably sleeping and I must've woke them up.. I watched tv and ate my food until my door opened up to see L.Joe, Chunji, and Seohyun.

" Unnie?" I said while she was walking in,

" Annyoung Nina-ah, how are you feeling?" I was confused by what she was saying,

" There's no point in hiding it.. Luna noona told L.Joe and I and we told Seohyun-ya. We know about your heart." I felt my eyes get big and my face burning up, I looked down. I felt someone sit on my bed and I looked up.. it was L.Joe oppa.

" There's nothing to be ashamed about.. we know how you hate the feeling of someone watching over you constently.. but we're going to protect you. Mianheyo Nina-ya.. but it doesn't mean we've stopped loving you. Arasso?" I looked at L.Joe and smiled, I pulled him into a hug.

" Gomawo oppa." I said while tears kept coming to my eyes..

" Yah, there's no point in crying." I laughed at Chunji and hugged him too.. and I hugged Seohyun unnie. We talked until my grandfather and sister got there.

" Nina-ya.. gwaenchanayo?"

" Ne, halaboeji. Gwaenchana."

" Why didn't you tell me?" I looked at Luna unnie.. she was right. But I couldn't tell anyone.. 

" I just didn't think it would be that bad.. mianhe unnie." 

" Yah, i'm not mad.. I was just super worried. Next time.. tell us okay?" I nodded my head and everyone was happy, it was only 10 minutes but my sister and grandfather had to leave. After that Chunji and Seohyun unnie had to leave too, so it was only me and L.Joe.. the nurses said I could go on a walk, so L.Joe and I went outside.

" L.Joe oppa.. don't you have schedules today?"

" Ani, Chunji-ya will be back anyways. He just has to do some vocal runs I think.. so Nina-ya.. don't be mad okay."

" Waeyo? Oppa your so weird today." I said while laughing at L.Joe, we got to my parent's statue and we sat on the bench.

" I'm going to protect you no matter what.. arasso?" I looked at him and smiled at him,

" Arasso oppa."

 

L.Joe's POV -

I had to tell her.. but I don't want her to get hurt.. but if I don't tell her.. she'll get hurt even more. Ugh.. I hate being the middle person..

" Nina-ya.." she looked up at me.. she was so innocent.. how could I tell her?

" Ne L.Joe oppa?"

" Aniyo.. it's nothing." I said while smiling at her, she grabbed my hand and we got up. We walked to the pond.. I couldn't help but smile, I looked at her wrist. She still wore my bracelet I gave her.

" Oppa do you remember when I told you that the Lotas was my favorite flower?"

" Ne, waeyo? Why are you bring it up now?" she looked up at me and had the biggest smile on her face,

" Because.. it was one of happiest memories." I smiled at her and we walked back inside.. we were laughing at how I had the worst aegyo in the world, well it wasn't the worst but it was awkward. We got to the room to see a blue haired Ricky, Red hair Changjo, Black hair C.A.P, and Niel's hair was the same but a little shorter,

" Where have you been?!"

" Hyung why are you yelling at her? The nurse said it would be good for her to get some air so I took her. What's wrong with that?"

" So you couldn't wait for us?!"

" How was I supposed to know when you guys were coming?"

" Hyung when did you get here?" I looked at Ricky.. 

" Luna noona called me and Chunji here earlier.."

" Mwohayo?! And she didn't call me why?!!" I honestly didnt' want to fight with them.

 

Your POV -

I didn't like how everyone was yelling at L.Joe.. I couldn't take it anymore.

" ENOUGH!" Once I did that, I felt dizzy. I fell backwards a bit but L.Joe caught me before I actually fell,

" Gwaenchana?" I smiled at him and nodded my head.. then I was pulled out of L.Joe's grip

" Yah! Neomu Apeo!!" I looked at Changjo, he was pulling me away from L.Joe. I pulled my arm away from but he tightened his grip on me..

" Yah! Choi Jonghyun!! Let go now! Aish!! Neomu apeo!! Jebal let go." I felt sick again.. I felt my heart hurting even more.. but I stood strong.

" I'm your boyfriend, not L.Joe hyung! Why are you hanging around him so much?!" Changjo said while letting me go, I was standing in front of C.A.P, Ricky, Changjo, and Niel..

" Well i'm your girlfriend! Why are you hanging around that noona of yours so much?!" I saw his face.. he was shocked when I said that.. then he had guilty look to his face. I turned around to everyone..

" And where you guys when I was sick?! Still playing your games?! HUH?!" I felt dizzy again but this time it was stronger and I felt my vision go dark.. I herad L.Joe moved closer to me and hold my arm.. but I pulled my arm away,

" Gwaenchanayo!" I was breaking hard.. I looked at Changjo again.. but before I could say anything.. I fainted.

" Nina-ya!!"

 

L.Joe's POV -

" Nurse!" I screamed, I held Nina-ya in my arms

" Nina-ya! Please wake up.." 2 nurses and a doctor came running in, they took Nina-ya out of my arms and put her on a gurney.. they took her to the emergencry room. Everyone followed them but they already took her in when we got there.. I slammed my hands to against the door, and I turned to the members.

" What's the matter with you guys?! Don't you know that Nina-ya is sick?!"

" Why are you caring so much about Nina-ya huh? If I recall you cheated on her." I got up close to Changjo..

" You have no room to talk, maknae.. what did you do with your noona last night? I saw a little kissing action last night and I have proof so don't try me.." I saw him back down and I just couldn't take it anymore.

" Everyone please just leave.. I don't want Nina-ya to wake up to more screaming."

" Who are you tell us.. huh Byunghun?!"

" The one who's actually trying to protect Nina-ya but hyung your supposed to protect her too. But you aren't please just go before Luna noona gets here." I didn't look at them anymore and I sat down and rubbed my head. I started to hear footsteps leaving.. I looked up to see my members leaving.. I sat there for the longest time but finally the doctor came out,

" How is she?"

" She's alive thanks to you.. but the longer she becomes stress the harder it will be for her heart. Please take care of her, and we'll also like to keep her longer until we know she'll be fine leaving the hospital."

" Ne, kamsamnida." I looked at the door and then Chunji and Luna noona came running towards me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys, well I hope like this chapter. I'll update again I promise! Please subscribe and comment. Okay annyoung! (: