10.

A New Start 2

Your POV -

I woke up to a non stop moving L.Joe.. I looked at the clock,

3:15 AM

I looked around my room and I didn't see Chunji oppa anywhere.. I was about to get out of bed when L.Joe started moving again, I didn't move away from him... I moved closer.

" Mianheyo.. mian."

I looked at him.. who was he talking about, I touched his head.. he was really hot, I climbed out of bed and ran to the bathroom. I put cold water on a paper towel and   ran back to him, 

" Oppa, oppa. Shh, shh." I said while trying to lay him on my bed, I finally got him on there and I laid the paper towel on his forehead. I smoothed his hair out of the way, 

* Aw! So cute.*

I smiled  at him.. he looked so innocent. I sat down in the chair next to him.. I got up to go on a walk.. I looked at the clock.

4:30 AM

" Aish! Jinja! It's too early." But I needed some air to thinking about what happened yesterday.. I just couldn't believe it.. Changjo and I weren't together anymore.. my eyes started to get droopy and I laid my head on the side of my bed.. I looked up at L.Joe oppa his breathing has gone back to normal and he was resting much more better now, I smiled and drifted off back to sleep.

 

L.Joe's POV -

I woke up the sun beaming in my face.. I got up and noticed that I was on the bed.. how did I get here? Then something fell of my head.. did something happen last night? Then I felt someone holding my hand.. I looked down and saw it was Nina-ya. I looked at her and a piece of hair moved in front of her face.. I smiled and moved it out of the way, my movement woke her up.

" Oppa?"

" Mm, gwaenchana? Why are you off your bed?" I started to get off, but she grabbed my hand.

" Aniyo, gwaenchana oppa. You were very hot last night so I switched sleeping areas with you, so let me see." She reached for my head and gently rested her hand on my face, I looked at her and smiled; I grabbed her hand and moved it away from my face..

" Gwaenchana Nina-ya, come on. Get back on your bed, and wait here. I'll go get us some breakfast and we'll eat while we wait for Chunji." I saw her nod her head and I walked out.. when I was out of the room and closed the door, when I was out of Nina-ya's sight.. I grabbed my chest and felt that my heart was beating like there was no tomorrow.. why does it do that? I shook the thought out of my head and I started walking to the elevator and I waited for it.. 

" I can't think about Nina-ya right now.. she's been cheated on twice.. she's going through a rough time.. it doesn't help that I was one of them. Aish!" I said while shaking my head. I got on the elevator and rode down to the lunch room.

 

Your POV -

When L.Joe oppa left, I got out of bed and looked out the window.. the sun was already up and it made my skin feel warm, I opened the window and felt the cold breeze on my face. I looked outside.. I started to notice the clouds coming closer together.. I think it's going to rain today, I moved closer to the window so I could close it but a huge gush of wind blew me back.

" Aish.. Mother nature is not happy today." I said while getting back up and dusting the dirt off my clothes/gown thing. I walked back over to the window and the wind kept blowing but it wasn't strong enough to push me back.. I reached for the first window door, I pulled that shut in no time. The second one wasn't as easy because the wind was blowing on it more, I looked down.. I was on the 3rd floor. I was very high up, but I shook that thought out of my head, I reached out to grab the window and all of a sudden a huge gust of wind came.. I holding onto the window and the wind kept pushing it back.. I was pulling with all my might but the wind was too strong, I tried to go back in but my clothes got caught on something.. I was tried tugging on it, but it wouldn't budge.. I climbed out my window hoping I could get unhooked. The wind was so strong that I almost fell out of the window.. I looked at the ground.. but then I felt arms wrap around my waist, I couldn't see who it was cause I had my eyes closed. But all I knew that I was hugging them now,

" Mwohaya!?" I opened my eyes, and looked up.. I couldn't believe it.. it was Changjo. I pulled out of the hug,

" Yah! Are you crazy? Why are you trying to kill yourself?!" I looked away from him so I could keep myself from crying, I heard him walk towards the window and shut it,

" I wasn't trying to kill myself, arasso?"

" Mwohayo? What are you talking about, I saw you Nina-ya!" I looked at him,

" I wasn't trying to kill myself oppa, my shirt got caught and I was trying to get uncaught but it looked like I falling." I couldn't look at him, but I could hear him walk towards me.

" Nina-ya.. waeyo? Why are you doing this?" I opened my eyes and looked at him.. I walked towards him,

" Mwoh? What are you talking about?!"

" Are you that depressed that you want to kill yourself? Remember you broke up with me!" I stopped and looked at him.. did he really just say that?

" Mwoh? I had a reason to break up with you! You told your precious noona that you didn't love me anymore!" I was tearing up and crying.. I didn't look at him though..

" Nina-ya.. look at me." I wouldn't look at him, but he walked towards me and held me.

" Look at me." I tried to turn my head but he grabbed my chin and made me look at him,

" Mwoh?"

" What I said to Yoon Hee noona was a mistake.. I didn't mean it, I've only loved you and I still do." I felt butterflies in my stomach when he said that.. I didn't know what to say to that.. no I couldn't fall for it, he and Yoon Hee were together.. he cheated on me with Yoon Hee.. I wouldn't fall for him, I pulled out of him and looked at him.

" Waeyo? What's the matter?"

" Aniyo.. I can't.. this is wrong Changjo oppa. We aren't together anymore, why are you here?"

" Mwohayo?! I know we aren't together.. it's killing me that we aren't!"

" You cheated on me.. I won't take you back. Arasso?"

" Who have I cheated on you with? HUH?!" I was taken back by his question.. I looked at him..

" With Yoon Hee unnie!" I was crying... he pulled me close to him and hugged me tight, I tried to pull out but he wouldn't let me.

" Aniyo, gwaenchanayo.. I didn't  do anything. Noona kissed me, I swear. I didn't do anything." After he said that, he pressed his lips against mine and kissed me. We stayed that way for the longest time.. but was really like a few seconds. I pulled out first and I looked at him,

" Aniyo.. we can't do that. Aniya." I started to walk away from him,

" Nina-ya.. aish jinja. Don't tell me you still don't feel the same, that you don't miss us!" I looked at him,

".. Oppa just leave, jebal. I need time to think." He walked closer to me until he was able to touch my face,

" Arasso.. rememeber i'm just one phone call away, please reconsider us Nina-ya.. I miss you. It breaks my heart knowing that we aren't together anymore. Arasso?" I nodded my head and he kissed my head and left, I went and shut the door. Once I shut the door, I slide to the ground and started crying even more.. I was so confused right now. I couldn't get back with Changjo.. but I loved him. I didn't know what to do..

 

L.Joe's POV -

I was walking back to Nina-ya's room when I saw Changjo getting off the elevator.. I stood in place.. I hoped he didn't see me.. it seemed like he didn't. Once he was out of sight;  I walked to the elevator and went up to Nina-ya's floor.. I hope she was okay. Once I got to the floor I ran to her room.. yes with the food and drinks in my hand but I ran to her and when I tried to open the door.. I couldn't I looked in to see Nina-ya sitting there crying. I closed the door and sat on the other side.

" Nina-ya.. let me in. Jebal." There was complete silence on the other side..

" Nina-ya.. did you hear me?"

" Ne.. I heard you. But I won't let you in."

" Waeyo?"

" I don't want to see anyone right now.. I'm in too much." This shocked me right away,

" Mwohayo?! Waeyo?! Nina-ya open this door right away!" I said while trying to push her out of the way without hurting her.

" Nina-ya.. jebal. Let me, I have food." After a couple of minutes.. she finally moved away from the door and let me in, when I walked in.. she was sitting on her bed. Her face was stained with tears and new one's kept coming down, I set the food down and went to pull her into a hug. 

" Mwohaya? Why are you crying?"

" Changjo oppa.. came by today.. and he was telling me how he misses me and how he wants to get back together.. then.. then.. he kissed me." It angered me to hear that but I didn't want Nina-ya to know,

" Then what?"

" Now I have mixed feelings.. it feels so right to be with him but I know I can't.. he's hurt me by doing this to me. After 3 years of being together! Oppa! Eotteokhae?"

" Sh, I'll talk to Chunji-ya and we'll see with what we come up with. Arasso?" I felt Nina-ya nod her head, I pulled her out and smiled at her.

" Ka, let's eat the food before you have to leave." I grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the food, she sat down and smiled at me.

" Gomawo oppa." She started eating and I did too until my phone started going off, I went into the hallway and looked at the ID * Chunji.*

Why was Chunji-ya calling me? Where was he anyways?

" Yoboseyo?"

" Yoboseyo? L.Joe-ya?"

" Mm, mwohaya?"

" We have a problem."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys! I have updated.. don't worry I will update soon.. Hopefully. xP Well here's chapter 10, aish.. that Changjo. Always' causing troubles.. don't you think? Well there's no gifs today guys. ): I"m sorry.. I updated this at like 12 in the morning on a school night and that's not good. Haha, well I hope you like the story please subscribe and comment below. Annyoung! <3