5.

A New Start 2

L.Joe's POV -

I sat there and watched Nina-ah fall asleep, I pulled my hand out and pulled the blanket up so she wouldn't be so cold. But I didn't leave the room cause I promised Seohyun-ah I wouldn't,  I watched Nina-ah sleep.. a piece of hair fell on her face and I moved it.. I shouldn't be doing this, where was Changjo? Oh right he was with Yoon Hee-ah. For some reason I didn't like her, then the door opened it was Chunji-ah.

" Mwohayo?"

" Yoon Hee is annoying me.. doesn't she seem a little to peppy?" I looked at Chunji and nodded my head,

" What are you doing?"

" Watching Nina-ah until Seohyun-ah gets back, waeyo?"

" Aniyo, just wondering. I'm also wondering why isn't Changjo here, taking care of Nina-ah." I was wondering the same thing, when the door opened up again and it was C.A.P hyung.

" How is she?" He said while closing the door

" Her temp has risen by 2 degrees.. this isn't good." he nodded his hand and just looked at her, we all knew that C.A.P loved Nina-ah like she was his own baby sister, 

" Hyung, why are you in here?"

" I wanted to see if Nina-ah was alright, come on let's go. Yoon Hee-na wants to play a game with all of us." I shook my head 

" Aniyo, i'm going to stay and watch Nina-ah. You may never know what can happen when we're gone." C.A.P nodded his head and looked at Chunji,

" I think I'm going to stay here and help."

" Arasso. Watch her okay." he left.

 

Author's POV -

Everyone was in the living room playing games well execpt Seohyun, Chunji, and L.Joe. Yoon Hee wanted to play spin the bottle, everyone was for it expect Changjo since he had a girlfriend. So everyone agreed to play truth or dare spin the bottle.

 

Changjo's POV -

I was first to spin the bottle and it landed on C.A.P hyung.. 

" Truth or dare hyung?"

" Truth."

" Okay.. is it true that you like Niel hyung more the rest of us?" I saw him and everyone started laughing, 

" Ne, cause the easist to bully. Unlike you." C.A.P spun the bottle and it landed on Yoon Hee noona.

 

Yoon Hee's POV -

" Truth or dare."

" Dare." I was happy since I was the first dare,

" I dare you to kiss Changjo." My eyes opened wide and I looked at Changjo-goon, he was looking at the ground.. I wanted to do it.. everyone was looking at me but I knew Changjo wouldn't do it. Cause of that girl, in the other room.

" Aniya, I can't do that to Nina-ah and Changjo-goon. Another dare."

" Arasso, I dare you.. to.. make a random dance video with Bora and post it on Youtube."

" Yah! Bang Minsoo! Are you ready to die?!" and C.A.P and Bora started running around the dorm, they stopped running around when C.A.P gave up. 

 

L.Joe's POV -

Chunji started to fall asleep and I stayed awake and watched Nina-ah, Seohyun-ah came back with the soup and before waking up Nina-ah I took her temperature. Chunji woke up so he could help,

112 degrees

" Yah! We have to get Nina-ah to the hospital now!" Seohyun-ah pulled the blanket off of her, while Chunji grabbed a jacket for her and some socks. I picked her up while Seohyun put the clothes on her, when we were ready Chunji opened the door and we walked out. We saw everyone looking at us and I just walked away,

" What's going on?"

" Nina-ah's temperature has risen by 4 degrees we're taking her to the hospital, if all of you weren't playing games.. and would check up on her every now and then. Ugh!" I heard Seohyun tell them, I was already out the door and I started walking with Chunji.

" Hyung!" I heard Changjo from behind us, I turned around and looked at him.

" Mwohayo?"

" Let me carry Nina-ah."

" Aniyo, just go back to your noona."

" Eh?! Are you trying to take my girlfriend away from me?!"

" Aniyo, it was you who left her when she's sick." and I walked away, I heard Chunji to tell him to go back now. Then Chunji was by my side again, he kept a cold towel with him so we could cool Nina-ah down.

 

Changjo's POV -

I stood there.. watching L.Joe and Chunji hyung leave with Nina-ah.. I did leave her. When we got to the girls dorm.. I saw Yoon Hee noona and I ran to her, leaving Nina-ah. I saw her leave with L.Joe hyung and Seohyun noona.. I thought she would be okay. Why didn't I stay with her? I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked over it was Yoon Hee noona,

" Gwaenchana?" 

" Aniyo." and I walked away.

 

Chunji's POV -

We got to the hospital, the nurse greeted us and we told her that we needed a room now.

" What's wrong with her?"

" She's very sick, her temperature is at 112 maybe even higher. Please help her, jebal."

" Ne, don't worry. What's her name?"

" Park Nina." the nurse looked at us with a shocked face and she nodded, she pushed a button and 2 nurses came out. They took Nina-ah out of L.Joe's arms and put her on a gurney, we followed them and she was put in a room.

" I'm going to call the others.. tell them that we're here."  I nodded my head and I stayed with Nina-ah, when L.Joe left. A doctor walked in, I stood up and bowed,

" What happened?" he said while looking at Nina-ah, I explained to him that we didn't how she got sick or anything. He took her temperature..

112 degrees.

" Well she isn't going anywhere, we'd like to keep her here unitl we know for sure what happened." I nodded my head,

" Kamsamnida." I said while bowing and he left. L.Joe came back.

" What did the doctor say?"

" Uhm she needs to stay here until they know what's wrong." Just then Luna noona walked in.. well technailly marched in.

" What happened?!" Noona is really scary, good thing L.Joe told her cause I was to scared to do it.

" We don't know noona, we didn't even know she was sick. It happened all of a sudden.."

" It's not sudden.. trust me."

" Mwoh? Noona what did you just say?"

" This isn't the first time Nina-ya's been like this.."

" Eh? Noona please tell us."

" Arasso.. as long as you 2 promise me you won't tell anyone, not even your members. Jebal." we nodded our head and we saw noona sigh,

" Arasso, Nina-ya isn't as healthy as she looks.."

" Mwohayo?"

" It runs in the family.. sometimes it skips a generation or 2 so it means I don't have it.. but Nina-ya wasn't as lucky as I was.."

" What is it noona?"

" Nina-ya has a heart condition which affects her whole body, it triggers when she's really stressed.. I mean really stress. Or when she has lacked lots of sleep.. I can't really explain it but it's been that way since we were kids."

" But Nina-ya.. she seems so healthy.. why didnt' she tell anyone?"

" Cause she didn't want anyone to know.. only the family knows and very few doctors.. she hates it when people are constently protecting her.. that's why she can't stand me sometimes."

" But it's your job to protect her noona, she can't blame you for that. Arasso?"

" I know that Chunji-goon, but I was always watching her and everything.. she got sick of it. Promise me you'll take care of her just don't let her know. Wait has she been stressed lately?" I nodded my head but before I could say anything.. everyone walked in.

 

Luna's POV -

I watched as my sister's members walked in, Teen Top, and this one girl who I didn't know.

" Annyounghaseyo.. nugu?"

" Annyounghaseyo Luna-sshi, Chunin Yoon Hee imnida. I'm a big fan." she said kind of.. too happy.

" Kamsamnida.." I saw how Changjo stood in front of her.. like he was protecting her.. shouldn't he be by Nina-ya?

" How is she unnie?" I looked at Bora, she was sitting by Nina-ya with Yoona, and Seohyun. Seohyun was carrying something.

" Unnie, I was making Nina-ya soup at home but I couldn't give it to her since we rushed her here. Please give this to her when she wakes up." I smiled at Seohyun, and I put the soup down. 

" I don't know.. we'll see tomorrow. Guys, mianheyo but can you please leave?"

" Mwohayo? Noona, what's wrong?"

" Aniyo. It's just that Nina-ya fever is still high and she needs to rest, you guys can come back tomorrow."

" But unnie.. we just got here." That hit me, that's right. Why weren't they here earlier with L.Joe and Chunji-goon, I looked at Bora

" That's right.. you just got here. Please just leave."

" Uh guys, I think we should leave. It's noona's wishes.. she want's some alone time with Nina-ya, we need to respect that."

" Yeah and noona said we can come back tomorrow. So come on, let's go home." I was so thankful for Chunji and L.Joe, they were the last 2 to leave

" We'll be back early tomorrow to come help, we'll bring Seohyun-ah too. Arasso noona?"

" Don't worry so much, you have us noona." I smiled at them and nodded my head. Once they left.. I looked at Nina-ya 

" Mianheyo.. I had to tell them." and I grabbed my things and left, but before I left. I told the nurses to call me immeditaly if something happens to her.

 

No One's POV -

Everyone was out of the hospital and they started walking home.

" I hope Nina-ya is okay."

" Eotteokhae? Our precious Nina-ya is in the hospital."

" Aish, Niel-goon calm down. I'm still mad how Luna unnie just kicked out like that.. we should have a right to be there for Nina-ya."

" Yeah your right unnie, she didn't have a right to do that. Nina-ya is our maknae.. we should be by her side until she feels better."

" Unnies! How can you say that?! Luna unnie is just looking out for her sister.. you guys shouldn't say anything."

" What are you trying to say Seohyun-ah?"

" What i'm trying to say is, even though she doesn't live with Nina-ya she takes better care of her then you 2! Unnies knew that Nina-ya was sick but you didn't even do anything, you just sat in the living room and played games. And here you are complaining about how we can't stay with Nina-ya." Seohyun scoffed and walked away

" Seohyun-ah has a point there, you shouldn't be bad mouthing your unnie."

" Shut up Bang Minsoo!"

" Hey hyung.. why didn't you agree with us?"

" Cause noona was right.. Nina-ya has a high fever so she needs to rest."

" But hyung!"

" Ani Ricky, don't start."

" L.Joe, Chunji.. what's the matter?"

" What's the matter? Your honestly going to ask that? You knew that Nina-ya is sick and yet you still wanted to play games? You all knew that Nina-ya was sick, but nope none of you seem to care. As for you Changjo-goon, your supposed to be her boyfriend, but you didn't even take care of her.. you just ran off to your noona and left her. What's the matter with you?!" everyone walked in silence.

 

Changjo's POV -

We got to the dorms, but it was really late out so I walked noona home. We got to her house 

" Kamsamnida Changjo-ya.. you didn't have to walk me home."

" Aniyo! Your my noona, I can't let anything happen to you." I said while smiling at her, what she didn next surprised me.. she kissed me. Noona was kissing me?! But she knew I had a girlfriend.. I pulled out of the kiss and looked at her,

" Mianheyo.. I have to go." and I walked away.

 

Author's POV -

What Changjo didn't know what that someone was following him and saw him take pictures of him and Yoon Hee.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!

What's up? I feel like this chapter is super long. O.o

I don't like Yoon Hee, do you?

Changjo.. just needs to stop.

Ugh.. his innocent face.. sorry guys I'm totally a Changjo bias even though he's doing bad things in my story. (:

So slowly.. everyone is falling for Yoon Hee lies execpt L.Joe and Chunji.

Hah this gif is cute. <3 

Haha L.Joe's heart and Ricky's like nope this how you do it hyung. haha cute. (: Well please comment and subscribe! Teen Top loves you. Well today it's L.Joe (: annyoung guys! <3