15.

A New Start 2

Your POV -

EXO? The rookie group? I bowed,

" Annyounghaseyo chunin Nina imnida. I am Expection's maknae and I am from TOP Media."

" Annyounghaseyo Nina-sshi, chunin Suho imnida. I am EXO-K's leader and oldest."

" Dàjia hâo, wô de míngzì shì Luhan. I am EXO-M's lead vocalist and lead dancer."

" Annyounghaseyo! Xiumin imnida, I am EXO-M's lead dancer and vocalist."

" Annyounghaseyo chunin Sehun imnida. I am EXO-K's maknake and lead dancer."

" Hi my name is Wu Fan, but everyone calls me Kris."

" Annyounghaseyo Chen imnida, I am EXO-M's main vocalist."

" Annyounghaseyo dancing machine, Kai imnida."

" Dàjia hâo, wô de míngzì shì Tao. I am EXO-M's youngest."

" Annyounghaseyo D.O imnida. I am EXO-K's main vocalist."

" Annyounghaseyo, Byun Baekhyun imnida. I am EXO-K's lead vocalist."

" Dàjia hào, wô de míngzì shì.. Lay."

" Annyounghaseyo Chanyeol imnida." After everyone was done introducing themselves.. it was weird. Cause Victoria eomma and the others were missing... even Taemin.

" So Nina.. your from America?" I turned to Kris and looked at him.. he was the only one.. from what I could tell. That could speak English,

" Yeah I am, what about you? Aren't you Chinese?"

" Yeah I am, but I moved to Canada for school purposes so I hold a Canadian citizenship there so that's why my English is good." I nodded my head,

" So 4 of you are Chinese, right?"

" Yeah that's right, Baozi hyung over there and Chen Chen are both Korean but instead of being with EXO-K they're with us." I nodded my head even more.

" Nina-sshi.. so your Luna sunbaenim's yeodongsaeng?"

" Ne, Suho-sshi. I am."

" Oh, well how old are you?"

" I am 18 years old. Waeyo?"

" Because your younger then our own maknae here, Sehun-ya turned 20 last April. Nina-sshi your really young."

" Oh.. jeongmal?"

" Uh.. ne. You are."

" Nina-sshi, how do you know Chinese so well?"

" Oh.. well Victoria eomma taught me."

" Shénme?"

" Uh ever since they were trainees I knew Victoria eomma.. so she taught me how to speak chinese. So now i'm able to speak it and understand it."

" Oh jinja?"

" Ne.. uh I have to go find them. Annyounghekaseyo." I got up to leave and I walked out the door,

" Jamkamnan Nina-sshi! I turned around to see Sehun running towards me,

" Ne Sehun-sshi."

" Am I going to see you again?"

" Uhm.. ne. I'll most likely come visit Luna unnie again."

" Arasso, here text me." and he gave me a piece of paper and I looked up at him. He was smiling at me.

" Arasso, annyoung!" I waved and left. I looked at the paper.. it has his number on it.. he was kind of cute. But I couldn't think of that.. I had Changjo and I was happy. I started walking when I felt my phone buzzing. I pulled it out to see it was from Changjo and another one from my phone company. I opened the phone company one first.

" Annyounghaseyo Nina-sshi, it's time to change phones! You can either get the Iphone 5 or get the Samsang Galaxy 3. Come in anytime and we'll get you your new phone. Kamsamnida, have a nice day." Hmm maybe after this I can go and get a new phone, I nodded my head and started to walk away. I opened up Changjo's text message.. my eyes got big and I felt my heart beating faster.. my eyes started to blur out and get dark.. next thing I knew. I was on the ground.

 

Sehun's POV -

I watched her leave.. what is this feeling I felt in my stomach.. was I falling for her.. but I barely met her! I didn't care, I followed her to where she was going.. she turned the corner and then I saw her. She was laying on the ground.. her phone was barely out of her hands. I ran to her,

" Nina-sshi? Nina-sshi?!" I tried shaking her.. but it didn't work. What do I do? I scooped Nina-sshi in my arms and I ran to the practice room,

" HYUNGS!!" I said 

" What happened?" I watched as Xiumin hyung came running towards me.

" Molla, I don't know. I found her like this hyung. Eottoekhae?"

" Tao, Chen Chen, Luhan hyung, and Kai. Go find Luna-ya, tell her that we're taking Nina-ya to the hospital. NOW!" I watched as everyone started to get up and do everything that Kris hyung said.. while they went to find Luna noona, everyone else were on our to the hospital.. in the car; I kept Nina close to me.. I remembered that I had her phone in my pocket.. I pulled it out and looked at it. It was a text from what seemed to be her boyfriend.. it was a picture of him.. and some other girl. Kissing. My eyes got wide.. is this why Nina-ya fainted? I looked at the messages..

" Nina-ya!! It's not what you think! I swear."

" Nina-ya!! Answer me!"

I put her phone back in my pocket.. and saw that we were at the hospital already.. I had to tell Luna noona about what I saw. I had too. We all got of the car and I carried her inside,

" We need a doctor now please! Jebal!" The nurse seemed to know her because she took her automatically without asking questions.. she told us to wait outside though. I hope Nina-ya's okay.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hey guys sorry for this super short update, I'll update again soon. Promise! (: