7.

A New Start 2

Chunji's POV -

I got back to the hospital and I saw C.A.P hyung, Niel-ya, Ricky-ya and Changjo-goon.. I ran to them.

" Yah! Where are you guys going?"

" L.Joe hyung kicked us out.." Ricky said all sad.

' Eh? Waeyo?"

" Because we got here early today and Nina-ya wasn't in her room so we started to freak out.. then L.Joe and Nina-ya walked in.. but then C.A.P hyung started yelling at L.Joe, then Changjo started yelling at him. But Nina-ya stopped them and Changjo-goon started yelling at Nina-ya, then Nina-ya started yelling at him back. Then she fainted.." I looked at them..

" Mwoh? Where is she now?"

" L.Joe's hyung and Nina-ah are in the emergancy room.." I looked at them and ran off to the emergancy room, I pulled out my phone and called Luna noona.

" Ne, yoboseyo noona?"

" Uhm can you please come to the hospital.."

" Uhm.. Nina-ya's in the emergancy room, jebal come quickly."

" Ne, ne.. annyoung." I hung up my phone and stopped at the nurse's desk,

" Ne, annyounghaseyo, I need get to the emergancy room quickly.. what's the fastest way there?"

" Mwohayo? Waeyo?"

" My friend is in there right now.. jebal."

" Chunji-ya, come on." I turned around and looked at Luna noona,

" Oh annyounghaseyo Luna-sshi."

" Chunji-ya, come this way. Pallie-ya!" I followed Luna noona and we ran through some doors, we kept running until we saw L.Joe.

" L.Joe-ya!!" I said while running towards him.

 

L.Joe's POV -

I walked over Luna noona and Chunji-ya,

" What happened?"

" .. Changjo-goon and I got into a fight and Nina-ya tried stopping us.. but then they started yelling at each other."

" Where's the doctor? Is he still in there?" I shook my head,

" He came out a couple mintues before you guys got here.. he said that Nina-ya needs to stay here until they know that she'll be okay. They're taking her back to her room now, come on maybe she's awake." Everyone nodded their heads and we walked to the elevator and pushed the button. Once the elevator got to our floor, we walked in and went to the 3rd floor. We got off the elevator and walked to Nina-ya's room.. to find her fully awake. When we opened the door and walked in.. she started crying.

" Unnie." she said and Luna noona ran to her.

 

Your POV -

My sister ran to me and held me,

" Shh, shh, shh. Unnie is here.. unnie is here." I cried in her arms while she rocked me back and forth.. Chunji oppa and L.Joe oppa walked over to my bed side and held my hands. Chunji oppa started singing,

" You are so beautiful to me, girl." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKZHT2Ge-p0 - Angel by Teen Top.* I listened to him while he sang.. then I listen to L.Joe while he rapped, I pulled out of my sister and hugged them.

" Kamsamnida oppa." I said to them, I pulled out of the hug.

" Nina-ya, we will never stop loving you. Arasso?"

" Ne." I looked at the clock

11:30 pm

" Oh, oppa. You guys need to get going, you have school tomorrow."

" Aniya.. we aren't going." I stared Chunji oppa down,

" Aniyo, you have to go. Or I'll be mad at you."

" But Nina-ya we have to stay here and take care of you.."

" Aniyo!" I glared at them, until they finally gave in.

" Arasso! We'll go. Babo-ya." Chunji oppa said and they gave me hugs and kissed my head, they walked to the door but before they left

" We'll be back right after school. Arasso? Don't go anywhere."

" Eh? Where am I going to go?" I laughed and waved at them, 

" Nina-ya.. mianheyo. But I have to go too, I'll be back tomorrow though. So please stay safe and calm, sarangmnida. Arasso?" I nodded my head and watched Luna unnie leave. Now I was alone.. I laid down in bed and fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys sorry short chapter, and no gifs today. Sorry, I need to start sleeping early since it's the first day of school tomorrow. O.o great. But i'll update soon, thanks for reading guys! Bye and please subscribe and comment below