12.

A New Start 2

Your POV -

I looked at my members.. why didn't I know about this earlier? I was about to say something.. when I heard Teen Top..

" Nina-ya!!" I turned around and looked at Ricky who was running towards me, he picked me up and spun me around.

" Ya! Put me down.. aish jinja!" I said while laughing, 

" Ricky-ya! Put Nina-ya down and all of you into the room.. before reporters see you. Pallie-ya!" We all rushed into the room and I sat down.. I felt dizzy. I felt someone sit down next to me.. I looked up to see it was Jonghwan oppa.

" Waeyo? Are you not feeling well again?" I looked at him and smiled then he put his hand on my forehead to check if it was hot.

" .. Jonghwan oppa!" I looked up to see Yoon Hee walking towards us.

" Emwohaya Yoon Hee-ya?" I watched as she walked towards us and sat down right between us and hugged Jonghwan's arm.

" Aniya.. I just wanted to tell you that I really like your debut song. You look amazing in it." I got up cause I didn't want to hear them anymore, I left the dressing room and started walking around until I bumped into someone and I turned around to look at them,

" Jeongseongmmnida!" I said while bowing,

" Aniyo.. gwaenchanayo. Araji?" I looked up to see.. the one person who I didn't want to see tonight.. Changjo.

" Arasso. Oppa gwaenchana..." I turned around and walked away from him but then I felt his hand land on my arm and pull me to Teen Top's dressing room.. when we got in there. It was completely empty since they were all in 100%'s room. I turned around to see Changjo.. with his clothes still on.. he was sweating, and his red hair.. I looked up at him.. he looked so serious..

" Mwoh? I don't have time for this Changjo oppa." I turned away from him and started to walk towards the door but he grabbed my arm again

* How he looks.. i'm happy that I could find a picture that could show how he feels.*

" Nina-ya.. don't be like that. Jebal." I turned around and looked at him,

" Mwoh?! Don't be like what?!"

" Don't be mad, don't be anything.. just hear me out first. Jebal." I looked at him..

" Araji.. you have 5 minutes." He smiled at me 

" Araji.. okay Yoon Hee noona and I.. there's nothing going on between us. I swear.. I love you and only you. Your my Angel, my one and only.. my everything. Jebal.. believe me. I didn't do anything.. your my love. Araji?" By now he was holding my hand and had me staring him into his eyes..

" .. How do I believe you? You told her that you never loved me." He walked closer to me,

" I didn't mean it.. I swear." I didn't want to hear anymore.. I pulled my arm away from him and looked at him.. I felt a tear attacking the corning of my eye but I wouldn't let it.

" Aniyo.. i'm not going through this again.. I can't." As much I tried.. I couldn't stop my tears from falling, Changjo walked up to me but I backed away.. but he kept coming closer and wiped my tears away with his thumb.. I looked up at him. I looked into his eyes, I knew that I loved him.. he's what makes me happy.. but he's also a trigger... a trigger to be broken hearted all over again. Then he did it again.. he kissed me. I didn't pull out.. because I couldn't, his kiss.. made everything seem so right.. but I knew it was wrong.. then he pulled out of the kiss and looked at me.

" Jebal.. don't cry. Ulji malayo.. araji. Don't cry." My tears kept falling and he held my head.. he lowered this head to my forehead and just stayed like that.

" Nina-ya.. I love you.. jebal.. can we be back to what we once were, jebal?" I didn't move from where we were standing and I thought about it.. I thought about it really hard.. I loved him. I knew that for sure but I also knew that if I stayed with Changjo.. Yoon Hee would not stop until he's hers. I was done thinking and I knew what my answer was.

" .. Ne, we can." He took his head off mine and looked at me.. he smiled at me.. and I missed it soo much. I smiled back at him,

* Beatiful..*

" Gomawopta Nina-ya.. you won't regret it. I promise." I nodded my head and smiled at him.. I truley do love him.

 

Changjo's POV -

I was so happy, the love of my life was back in my life. I looked at her and picked her up and spun her around, I hugged her so close to my body that I could feel her heartbeat.. or was it mine? 

" Ya! Changjo oppa, put me down. Jebal!" she said while laughing.. I put her down and pulled her close to me.

" Nina-ya.. saranghamnida, araji?" She looked up at me with her big brown eyes and smiled with the cutest eye smile that I have ever seen,

" Ne, arasso oppa!" and I kissed her. I felt so complete with her, she was mine and I was happy to say that again. I pulled out of the kiss and walked over to the couch with holding her hand, I sat down and so did she. She leaned on my shoulder and held my hand.

" Oppa."

" Mm?" I said while scooting closer to her and leaned my head on hers.

" I miss this."

" Mwoh? Miss what baby?" I felt her head move and I looked to see what she was doing, she was looking up at me.

" I miss us." and I felt butterflies in my stomach, and I leaned in and pecked her on the lips.

" I did too, but now we're together and we don't have to think about it anymore.. araji?"

" Mm, iguessimnida." I pulled her onto my lap and hugged her tight, she leaned in and kissed me. 

 

Yoon Hee's POV -

After Nina-ya left, I was still talking to Jonghwan oppa.

" Yoon Hee-ya.. that was very rude, araji? I was checking up on Nina-ya.. you know she's been sick and I haven't seen her in a while. Don't do that again, arasso?" I looked at him.. was he serious?

" Oppa! I wanted to come talk to you.. waeyo? Do you love Nina-ya more then me?" Ugh.. she just get's everyone to love her.. I bet he's going to say yes.

" Hmm, ne. I do because I barely know you and you shouldn't be calling me oppa. You haven't debuted yet so it's very rude to call me oppa since we don't know each othe rwell enough, I want you to call me sunbae arasso? I also know that the other's would like that too.. it won't be forever.. just until we are comftarable with each other." and with that he got up and left to go talk to s.. I got up and couldn't take it anymore.. I had to get rid her.. once and for all. I left the room and went to go look for her, I went into the hallway and couldn't find her..

" How does leave anywhere so fast?" I stomped around and looked, I saw Teen Top's dressing room.. hm is Changjo in there? I haven't seen him at all.. where did he go? I opened the door to find him.. and Nina-ya kissing?!

" Mwoh?!" They turned around and looked at me,

" Noona?!" I saw Nina-ya get off his lap, and she was about to get up and leave but he grabbed her hand and held it.. right in front of me.

" Mwohayo? Are you guys back together?!" I saw him get up.. 

" Ne noona.. we are." I saw him look at her and smile, he held her hand tighter and pulled her close.

" Aniyo!"

" Waeyo.. Yoon Hee unnie. We're 2 people who love each other and we can't seem to stop." I watched as Nina-ya and Changjo.. be so happy together.. damn! That could've been me.. aish! I didn't anwer them and I left the room.. while slamming the door. 

" Aish!" I looked back at the door,

" Don't you worry.. Nina-ya. He will be mine and I will get my revenge.. you better watch it." and I walked away.

 

Changjo's POV -

I looked at Nina-ya.. what's wrong with noona? Shouldn't she be happy that Nina-ya and I are back together? Oh well.. I looked at Nina-ya.

" Come here." I pulled her towards the couch and sat down.

" Mwohayo?" I watched as she sat down.. I realized her outfit. It reminded me of when we first met, she pulled me out of my thought when her head landed on my shoulder and she intertwined her fingers with mine.

" Aniyo.. I was just thinking about the first we met." I felt Nina laugh under her breath,

" Eh? Waeyo? Why are you laughing you dork."

" Aniyo.. it's nothing oppa. I promise."

" Fine.. I guess if you won't tell me.. I'll just have to ask.. the TICKLE MONSTER!" and I started tickling her,

" Oppa! Oppa! Jebal.. stop!" she said while laughing and she tried to push my hands away but I wouldn't let her.

" Are you going to tell me?"

" Ne!" She said while laughing.. and then I stopped, I let her calm down. I pulled her up and pulled her next to me, she laid her head on my shoulder and we held hands.

" Well I was thinking about how we first met, it was pretty funny huh?" I chuckled a bit.. the more I thought about it. She was right, the way we met was funny.

" Don't you mean terrifying?"

" Oppa!" 

" Mwoh? I thought my hand was going to fall off!" I said while laughing.

" Aniyo.." I looked down at her.. I could see her pouting. So I pulled her onto my lap again, and I looked her into the eyes.

" I love you Nina-ya.. you and only you. Arasso?" I saw her nod her head and I kissed her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys!

Dang!! Me gusta Changjo's body roll!! O.o I could watch it all day long. xP

Aish.. can these guys get any cuter?

Just gotta love this dance.. haha well I have updated guys. I hope you guys like it.

Thanks for reading! I'll update again very soon, so enjoy this chapter, arasso? (: Please subscribe and comment below, annyoung guys! Lots of love from this very weird author and of course.. the amazing Teen Top!! <3