New friends

I'm Entirely in love

 

 

 


You were trying to get through the guys surrounding you, you werent used to so much attention. one commented how small and soft hands you have when the other played with your hair.

You let out a small scream when you heard some one shout "GET!! AWAY!! FROM!! HER!! YOU!! IDIOTS!!!!!" the voice clearing very word when he shouted. It worked because all of them ran to the coRner for dear life, leaving you horrified. You looked around to see who shouted and you found kris breathing heavily with anger and Sunmi covering her ear while she stood next to kris.

"whats wrong with you? dont pretend like you never saw a girl before!!!" kris snapped at them whit his hands on his hips. Sunmi approached to you to see if you were okay, and meticulously you were not hurt.

"ohhh~duizhang is being possessive already!!" one of the 11 teased, he had a baby face by which you assumed must be the youngest of all.

Kris shot his band member a dead glare. "shut up luhan!" the other wacked his head. Kris told them to stand in line to introduce them to you.

Thats when you realized how handsome each and every one of them were. "arn't they all like angels?' Sunmi whispered in you ear and you nodded.

They introduced to you in the order of Tao, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Chen, Suho, Kai, Lay, Luhan, D.O, Sehun, Chanyeol. You noticed that they all have defferent voice level. some deep and some pitchy and some you cannot even hear like Sehun you was said to be the maknae. They were all cheerful and smiley which made you very happy.

"Annyeong hasaeyo~" You greeted loudly and shot your 100 volt bright smile that struck like white light to their eyes.

"waaahhhhhh~~" every one cheered while kris rolled his eyes at you.

Later you'all talked about each other, they showed you their talents. they all started their practice while you and SunMi sat at the coRner and watched them with interest. Your eyes kept shifting to Kris, who you thought danced and sung well. You can see that he was working hard.

After 2 hours of continues dancing and singing, they all sat to take rest for the next hour after which they had schedule. You sat at the corner alone because SunMi had set of to work her charms on Kai one the member who she spoke non stop about last night, seems like someone has a crush. Kris wasn't with you, he dint even speak to you after you came here. He was chatting with s leaving you on your own.

You sighed and looked around, a smile creeped up on your face when you saw kai and SunMi were freely chatting with each other and the others were playing round like kids. You saw that one member was missing. You pouted as you shifted in you sitting position.

They all were so lucky, they had more then one person to be close with unlike you. They looked like a family with a mother and father like members taking care of ther other members supportively to be naughty and silly like kids.

Some coughed snapping you out of thoughts. you looked up to see a angle like face smiling down at you with dimple at either side of his cheeks.
 

'wow~ he so handsome! much more handsome then kris!'


"Lay?" you questioned if the name you took for him was right. His smile brightened and he nodded.


"can I sit?" H asked kindly. You modded and made place for him to sit besides you.


"Do you always smile to yourself like that?" lay asked charming you with his smile.


You flushed pink out of embarrassment and shook your head "aniyo! I was just looking at how close you guy are... like a family"


Lay glanced at the room and smiled too "neh~ we are a family" his eyes soften when he saw you smilling at s. You looked at him and decided to ask the experienced one the question.


"um..lay..what kind of a person is kris?" you looked down not meeting lay's eyes as you asked the question. you really wanted to know the answer.


lay sighed, sitting straight "well.....kris gege is.......really kind hearted person" he started and you lifted your head in shock. ' kind hearted person?.....' by what you seeprianced kris was the rude.


"He takes care of us, looks after us, helps us... just like a elder brother, and he is wise and responsible" lay countinued and your mouth drooped open. 'wise? responsible? is lay playing with my head by saying every thing opposite about kris?'. lay looked at you and looked at you worriedly "what happened?"

you quickly closed your mouth and laughed slowly " its hard to believe that....really"


"noooooonaa" you lifted you head to look at the missing member. it was tao. "seung mi~na noona" he called you cutelt as he sat infront of you. "she is not your noona tao, she's younger then you" lay hit his maknae on the leg. You saw tao's face fell and giggled. "its okay lay, he can call me whatever he likes" you said. Tao smiled again and got closer to you "then can i call you Min~Min noona? I heard Sunmi call you Min~Min and its cute!" he was such a kid. You smiled and agreed whille he rolled his eyes.


"Min~Min noona I brought you something" he said and pulled out a  palm sized chocolate panda on a stick covered with plastic and ribbon. Your and lay's eyes grew big. Maknae tao never gives panda chocolates to any body.


"Awwwwwww~ your so sweet" you exclaimed like you were going to burst into candies. You took the panda chocolate and smiled brightly at it. Lay saw that others looking at you and tao. "did you like it Min~Min noona?" tao asked. 'He's so nice, no did something like thst to me' you looked at tao and suddenly hugged him "thank you tao!! thank you very much" and pulled away. You saw tao blush cutely. You were going to get up to show it to sunmi when you realized everyone was look at you with wided eyes.

you looked down at the similar shoes from earlier as someone stood in front of you, you eyes travelled from the feet to the face, and you let out a whimp when you saw who it was. Kris was staring down at you with his fierce face and piercing eyes. 

 'what? now he's got a problem with me getting close to his friends?'

It was like he read your mind, Kris narrowed his eyes at you and his face grow more fierce. like he was going to shot lacer beams out of his eye and throw them right through your head. You swallowed a lump in your throat and tighten the grip on the panda chocolate stick.

"You---" Kris stated and you got up quickly in not ver lady like manner and ran accross the room.

You took your belongings and draged sunmi out of the room "we better go Mi~Mi its too late" when it was just 7pm. "but-but I thought kris was going to drop us home!" sunmi protested unwilling to leave. "I already called my driver" you tend to lie very well when you want to get away from unwanted attention, espeacially from the glares that kris give you.


You dragged sunmi out of the room and out of the building. You let her hand go and bend down to breathe properly. "yah Seung mi~na!! were is the car!" sunmi asked, her hands on her hips and her foot tapping on the ground. you stood up and bit you lower lip "I lied, were walking home" and trun round and walked away from sunmi dead glared, "OH JINJA!!? SEUNG MI~NA!!!....YAH!...AIGOOOOOOOOOO! you heard sunmi storm after you.


A shiver went down your spine when Kris' angry face popped in you head.

 

'WHAT

 


WAS

 


HIS

 


PROBLEM?'

 

 

 

 

 

 

ANNYEONG!! ^^ SOORY i DINT UPDATE ...MIANHAE! AGYEOOOOOOOOOOOO TO THE BEAUTIFUL YOU IS FINALLY HER, WAHHHHH *O* SULLI UNNIE LOOK PERFECT JUST LIKE A GUY~~ DOES ANYONE ELSE THIN SULLI UNNI LOOKS LIKE TAEMIN OPPA? OR ITS JUST ME AND MY FRIEND? AND I WAS LITERALLY STOPPING AT EVERY TIME THER ARE STUDENTS IN THE BACKGROUND TO LOOK FOR EXO! BUT I ONLY FOUND KAI AND SEHUN OPPA ><

PLEASE COMMENT AND PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SUBSCRIBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! KHAMSAHAMIDA