date!?

I'm Entirely in love

 

announcement at the end of the chapter.

 

________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

Your dad decided to call the Wu family over for lunch sunday. And for the very first time in your entire life you dad called in for a chef to cook the food, which you were super annoyed by.

It was round 12 in the afternoon when the Wu family arrived. Honestly Kris has a very beautiful and healthy mother, she was really kind. 'too bad that her son is a '

"Good afternoon Mr Kim, you look bright today" kris greeted your father, which made your dad smile and pat  kris' head. He really respected your father, concerned about his health and all. you unconsciously smiled to yourself.

"smiling at me?" kirs asked as he approched to you. Your smile quickly faded by the annoying husky voice "I have better thing to do" you answered and walked to greet his parents.

You lead them to the dinning room where the food was already served and ready to be eaten. The food smells delicious, and since your a big fan of food you can't wait to dig in. You walked over to the 8 seat dinning table, and sat next to your dad. while he sat at your right, Mr Wu sat alone alone that had no pairs because it was the main seat, his wife sat to his right and your dad on his left. kris sat across to his father which had no pair either cause it was the main seat too.

"no dear dont sit here, sit over there" you dad pointed to the chair that was on kris' left and you did so. The older people were sitting 12 chairs away from you and kris. see what they did there? they wanted you and kris sit together so that you both can talk alone.

You all started to dig into the food while talking. Your eyes shifted to kris, who was hogging on his food like animal. 'what the hell? I know men eat alot but this is ridiculous' you mushed as kris served himself more rice and gravy. Gulping food with his already filled mouth, in this way you dint think his food pipe would manage itself from bursting.

You kept looking at kris and stopped eating. "this guy is making me lose my appetite" you whispered is disgust.
 
"I heard that!" kris snapped at you not talking his eye off of his food.

You scrolled "good for you!" you snapped back at him. Kris dint bother to reply you.

"Mr Kim can I please get more tteokbokki?" kris asked politely and you dad happily told you to get it for him.

You walked in to the kitchen and kept a plate of tteokbokki inside the oven to heat it. "has he never eaten tteokbokki? cheapo!!" you compliant twisting you lips.

"I heard that!" you turned around to find kris leaning on counter in the kitchen. you shot him and crossed your "good for good...again, atleast now you will know not to hog food like a pig!"

Kris raised his eyebrows at you and walked over to you getting closer. You stepped back and your back hit the wall whit a loud 'thug'. kris leaned in close to you, his body pressed against your. His one hand on either sides of you face as he leaned more closer, his lips touching your ear. "get used to it, cause you marring me" kris's warm breath brushed over the side of your face, Kris breathing against your ear for few more seconds before he pulled away and walked across the kitchen.

You were breathing heavily, gasping large amount of oxygen while inhaling. like your face was rotating inside the oven instead of the food. Not a pleasuring feeling at all. Your face grew red and hot. You clenged your teeth together "byuntae~" you whispered and tunred to open the oven.

"I hearted that!" kris announced waiting for his tteokbokki at the kitchen door.

You squeezed you eyes shut and opened them wide, your way of controlling your anger. "Daebak!!!~" you shouted and walked out of the kitchen.

You and kris walked to the dinning room together, and by the sight your dad's face lit up. 'appa? your enjoying yourself arnt you?'

After the lunch, the 3 of you sat in the living room. Your dad and kris parents were talking about some business stuff. You looked over to kris, who was as bored as you.

"ahh~seung mi~na I'm going on a business trip tomorrow and will be back the night before your engagement surmany." You dad announced to you, and your mouth dropped ,,,you have to be alone, 'hey~ I still have sunmi' the bright side of your soul encouraged you. and you nodded to your father that you were fine with it.


"and dear you have to visit some venues I selected for your engagement, choose which pleases you the most" Mrs Wu informed you. 'pleases? nothing related to my marriage pleases me'.

But you agreed anyway "yes ma'am, can I take by best friend along too' you asked hoping Mrs Wu to agree because you dint want to do this alone, cause you dint trust yourself and dint know if you could hold your frustration of the marriage and destroy the venue instead of choosing it. Mrs Wu nodded and told kris to go long too.

You looked at kris' uninterested face "can you bring lay and tao?" you asked it's be nice if his friends came too. Kris looked at you with his famous face "no" he simply said and turned to his iphone that he was into from long playing temple run.


"Kris why dont you and Seung mi~na go for a walk?, i see you both are getting bored" Mr Wu suggested. "and take her for dinner too, no hurry to come home" he continued.

 


'A DATE???

 

 

NO!!!'

 

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

Sorry for the boring chapter, I'll come to the kiss part really soon.^^

______________________________________________________

[announcement]

I have a task for my readers~~~~

STEPS

1. subscribe

2. make a poster for my fic, using any ullzang girl and kris.

3.whoever makes me a poster, will be rewarded with a oneshot of your choice. [, sweet, funny etc. please dont expect description me im bad at that but I'll try.]

the better the poster the better the oneshot ^^~

I will also mention you in when i post the poster and oneshot. I will also subscribe to you and promote your fic on @LayImagine im an admin on this twitter fanacc

4. link me your poster in the comment box below with your requested bias [exo only]

thank you very much for your time.